Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I really dont like the changes and moves they've made...
    BM spec looks quite cool so far with lots of summonable animals over both trees! Honestly, the new trees make me hate details and logs because sadly we will be forced into specific builds anyways thanks to them. But it's too late for Blizzard to ban that stuff now haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

15+ Year Old Account
    Bombardment’s design has changed - Every 4 Arcane or Chimaera Shots causes your next Multi-Shot to grant you Trick Shots, regardless of how many targets it hits.
    Best idea ever!

source : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...rs/1279513/117

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-...ZkZBSQRIlJBUBU
    Last edited by shade3891; 2022-08-03 at 11:30 AM.

1+ Year Old Account
    I made a couple of pvp builds for DF, for both BM and MM. They are intended for duels, warmode, and base sitting, they are not arena builds. They are intended for self-sufficiency and mobility, and sacrifice burst and setup.

BM. Single target run&gun build. https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-...QLUZJCMFagwJBA

MM. Single target, intended to be played with a pet for Master's Call, Roar of Sacrifice, healing reduction, and a way to keep stealthers from resetting.
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-...ZkKJWBUCQWAIBQ

Looking for feedback.
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2022-08-24 at 08:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    PvE build for MM

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-...laBSVAQRCQYEBU

1 talent unspend for the new choice talent below Wailing Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    PvE build for MM

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-...laBSVAQRCQYEBU

1 talent unspend for the new choice talent below Wailing Arrow.
    I assume you are aware that you have not actually picked Trick Shots in this Trick Shot heavy build?
    Will probably be fine considering Crack Shot will go down to a one point talent, but still.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I assume you are aware that you have not actually picked Trick Shots in this Trick Shot heavy build?
    Will probably be fine considering Crack Shot will go down to a one point talent, but still.
    That point will most like go into Salvo or Volley, intended to rely on Bombardment for "Trick Shots".

AoE damage will mainly come from:
    Serpent Sting ( Hydra's Bite + Serpentstalker's Trickery, if those work together?)
    Explosive shot
    Razor Fragments
    Death Chakrams
    NYI (new choice node below Wailing Arrow, "Wailing Arrow now fires 5 wind arrows at your primary target, and up to 10 split between any secondary targets."

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    That point will most like go into Salvo or Volley, intended to rely on Bombardment for "Trick Shots".

AoE damage will mainly come from:
    Serpent Sting ( Hydra's Bite + Serpentstalker's Trickery, if those work together?)
    Explosive shot
    Razor Fragments
    Death Chakrams
    NYI (new choice node below Wailing Arrow, "Wailing Arrow now fires 5 wind arrows at your primary target, and up to 10 split between any secondary targets."
    In that case I would have at least changed Light Ammo to Heavy Ammo to make it more efficient at smaller groups. Light Ammo is likely better for moments where your have large amount of enemies, in which case you would likely want ot use multi-shot anyways.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I'm all for experiments but I don't know man.

Both Heavy and Light Ammo is situational and shouldn't be picked if you don't know what exactly you are going to face.

Just switch that with Trick Shots.

And you have no way to generate focus other than Rapidfire? Will that even work?
    Bulletstorm without Trick Shots? That too might not even work or will make the whole thing way more difficult to benefit from... and you are only going to benefit from it way less than someone who is going to deal AoE damage "properly".
    Just don't pick that with your build, you'll have one point for something useful.

You didn't pick the 10% Crit for AiS and RF? Instead you picked 20% Crit for Killshot, which you'll use like one tenth of the time and will deal less damage than either skill? I mean if you want to style up your gameplay with KS and Razor Fragments I can understand, but buffing those skills is not worth it (it doesn't add anything to your gameplay) when you have so much better buffs to pick from still unused.

No Careful Aim? Your'll deal significantly less damage in the first 2+ minutes of a fight with almost no gain whatsever.
    No Burst CD? Your pulls and executes (often the most important phase) will be very weak in comparison.

And your general hunter tree is really bad imho.
    We finally have a really potent damage reduction skill and you are not using it.
    Neither explosive trap nor scatter/binding shot.
    You are giving up most of the utility for basically nothing? (30% movementspeed out of combat and an ability you'll probably not even use once in PvE?)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-08-22 at 01:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'm all for experiments but I don't know man..
    Thnx for the feedback, all fair points. Will look at it when the trees are final.