Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They use the same skeleton as the Worgen
    They definitely don't use the worgen skeleton or animations. Not even close.

I think they maybe started with the female Havoc Metamorphosis model as a template (similar posture, proportions, and right leg forward in their standing animation) but if that's the case they redid pretty much all of the animations from scratch.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2022-07-31 at 09:26 PM.

[QUOTE=Dark-Zarupia;53865116]

The bra options really add more choices to overall transmogs, definitely liking the Venthyr cosmetics so far

It's a shame that such a race that has more natural defense and offensive options is limited to being a caster.

This visage customization has hit me with the horrible reality of our situation; we're going to be wearing mail armor.
    They have got to relax transmogging a bit. Cloth is the only thing that will look half-decent on the visage. God this is going to suck.

If only Dracthyr could have been warriors...

Quote Originally Posted by Orrik View Post
    *insert dragons here*
    I'll be making two dracthyr when they come out. The left is my male dracthyr and the right is my female.

The visage and tmogs I've chosen for now. I might change the female's armor to something a little higher res.

ahhhhh! visage forms are in the dressing room now?!
    I am very happy with my fancy boy. Still undecided on what weapon to use, and the boots are currently showing kinda buggy. (also are they not able to wear any head gear?) I do with you could get rid of the head scales but its not too bad.
    all that aside, I'm so glad that I get to make Relthion at last
    Last edited by SylviaDragon; 2022-08-01 at 01:18 AM.

The male Visage forms aren't too bad, but man the females ones... I just can't get something decent. They all look like scaled up cat girls to me. Guess I'll stick with male, and anyway I'll rarely be in Visage in the first place.

For dragons only thing they need is a snout option with bare teeth and an option for thicker necks. Everything else is either fine or really good.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I have no idea what I will end up with, and maybe it doesn;t even matter because with the removal of Barbershop costs, we can literally change at every whim we have and change completely.

I have made some dozen or so different looks already, and all of them have had some kind of draw to it.

Some thing I am fairly sure of for what I will end up: minimal armor. They take away from the looks SO much. You'll have normal gear anyway, there's no need to add the kinda ugly and badly coloured armor they have in the barbershop.

To stay in the spirit of the thread: My latest creation, a kind of leopard/ big cat inspired dracthyr look.

Green is under represented

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    It's a shame that such a race that has more natural defense and offensive options is limited to being a caster.
    atleast they recognised that adding another meele class wasnt a good idea. allthought i hope they add more classes to dracthyr, generally not a fan of games that forces 1 race into 1 class only

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    This visage customization has hit me with the horrible reality of our situation; we're going to be wearing mail armor.
    They have got to relax transmogging a bit. Cloth is the only thing that will look half-decent on the visage. God this is going to suck.
    I actually agree and this is where we need to be pushing back at Blizz to make more armours look great or as you suggest allow cross transmog

They make that odd man out asain dragon plate shoulders from .....hyjal raid? as a mail version
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Do you guys have any good ideas for a dragonic mail armor mog for visage form? I've been looking at mail armor I can farm on my shaman and everything sucks.

More on the green guys and less 'modern/creative'

It pleases me to see classic RPG colors(dark red, deep blue, green and black).
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-08-02 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedblast View Post
    Do you guys have any good ideas for a dragonic mail armor mog for visage form? I've been looking at mail armor I can farm on my shaman and everything sucks.
    Mail in general just lacks even half decent transmog pieces.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Speedblast View Post
    Not much outside tier sets which may not have off pieces for every slot. Actually your best bet is to look at mail gear from the last two expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Mail in general just lacks even half decent transmog pieces.
    It used to be pretty good but only when it comes to Hunter T Sets. Then something shifted somewhere during Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It used to be pretty good but only when it comes to Hunter T Sets. Then something shifted somewhere during Cataclysm.
    Mail transmogs have been awful for a long time sadly, they don't appear to have a distinct direction for the design choice they want to go for and I fear thats gonna be the evokers downfall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human form

Dragon form
    Last edited by Msi; 2022-08-04 at 09:32 AM.