Curious/Question about new server's

Sorry lazy on my end, I did not research blue posts.

So with fresh servers, am I to assume everyone starts @ lvl 1, and DK's wont be unlocked until your first 55?

I know most people seem to think fresh servers are a waste, but for some reason I am leaning toward starting all over again, if the above question is true. I know I take a huge chance with the servers dyeing, and I would be leaving behind 5x 70's and around 15k gold, but I think I may be getting crazy in the head with my old age, because I may do it.

Just transfer if the server is dead,personaly i never ran in to this issue,there are like 3 pve eu servers,all 3 were very active by the time i stoped playing

as for the gold,im sure you could find someone to trade it with

also who is stoping you from playing fresh and the 70's?

The prospect of joining a server without two entire expansions worth of unchecked gold botting seems pretty enticing but it's ultimately your call. Your level 70s aren't going anywhere so if you decide to go back you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Just transfer if the server is dead,personaly i never ran in to this issue,there are like 3 pve eu servers,all 3 were very active by the time i stoped playing

as for the gold,im sure you could find someone to trade it with

also who is stoping you from playing fresh and the 70's?
    Nothing stopping me, just getting the itch to start over, if it really means everyone starts @ lvl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Nothing stopping me, just getting the itch to start over, if it really means everyone starts @ lvl 1.
    go for it,i personaly dont see the apeal unless i didnt have any 70,the progression feel from old to new expansion is honestly one of my favorite parts of a new expansion,but in this case if you experienced it before it wont really be the same anyways