Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Don't wanna offend anyone, but hopefully they just cancel this crap. Gonna die fast anyway, and will just do damage to the real servers, hope they aren't released.
    My dad works at Blizzard and I showed him this post. Based off of this post alone he said that they're going to cancel the entire thing. Then, for some reason, he went in the other room and asked me to grab his credit card. I heard him muttering something about "GDKP" and then he told me to swear to tell my mom that all the charges from Chinese companies on his statements were from cell phone games. Huh.

edit: /s
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-08-25 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    My dad works at Blizzard and I showed him this post. Based off of this post alone he said that they're going to cancel the entire thing. Then, for some reason, he went in the other room and asked me to grab his credit card. I heard him muttering something about "GDKP" and then he told me to swear to tell my mom that all the charges from Chinese companies on his statements were from cell phone games. Huh.

This one got me good. You heard the guy, his dad work for blizzard and because of your post nobody gets fresh servers. I understand now that it was wrong of me to think there could be a way to play this game without crippling Chinese economy.
    --- Chrinas likes his girls like an old man likes his whisky - 12 years old, and stored in the basement. - Former member of Bring Flask or Else.

Ask on official forums, maybe you get a response there. Ask kindly and dont be demanding and rude and im sure you will get a response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    So you say that it's good to roll on server with friends just to find out later that it's mostly Spanish who do not speak English nor invite English speaking people in dungeons/raids and trade chat etc is full of racism and twats till the server dies or all other languages move away from the server.
    Thats impossible, only White Men can be racist.

I wish I could say /s but the way the world is nowadays...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Thats impossible, only White Men can be racist.

I wish I could say /s but the way the world is nowadays...
    Maybe in USA. Racism in other parts of world is bit different usually. Only few morons hate other races inside the country they live in. It's more about hating people from other countries/cultures who don't do compromises nor try to live together in peace. That's why we have problems with MMO servers. Certain stubborn countries have usually alot people who refuse to live in peace and learn/use English so that everyone can have fun and that's why they take over servers. Which is why we need to cordinate where we go when new MMO/servers pop up. That way we can have amazing English speaking server that have people from all over the world. And let those stubborn people play together on their simple minded communities.

So you want people that don't know english to just learn it
    so you have a better time on wow.........jeez lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    So you want people that don't know english to just learn it
    so you have a better time on wow.........jeez lol
    That's not what he said. Not at all.

There is a fact that certain communities make unofficial servers, where they speak their mother tongue. There are even unofficial scandinavian servers- and population at these servers often refuse to invite or play with non-native speakers. Imagine you and your 3 friends levling up at a server - where even trade chat happens in Norwegian. You don't speak Norwegian, which means you will have a difficult time. You try to join guilds, dungeon groups or raids - but you don't speak their language, so off you go.
    --- Chrinas likes his girls like an old man likes his whisky - 12 years old, and stored in the basement. - Former member of Bring Flask or Else.

Right so non English speakers should just learn English so only English speakers don't feel left out ........ that's not any better lmfao. There is a heck of a lot of entitlement in these comments. How about you learn Norwegian instead or isn't that fair ?

The guy even says in his post "usually alot people who refuse to live in peace and learn/use English so that everyone can have fun"

Right so non English speakers should just learn English so only English speakers don't feel left out ........ that's not any better lmfao. There is a heck of a lot of entitlement in these comments. How about you learn Norwegian instead or isn't that fair ?

The guy even says in his post "usually alot people who refuse to live in peace and learn/use English so that everyone can have fun"
    Jokes on you, I already speak Norwegian. It's not about English speakers being left out- it's about the fact that the world we live in use the English language as an international language. The fact that you and me now discuss this in English, and not Norwegian, Portuguese or anything else proves that point.

Just look at how many language specific servers we have. Then there is PvE, PvP and RP (although I think they'll make RP realms not language based, if we get any at all). And then there is NA and EU.

There's lots of planning to be done, moreso in the EU, because we need German, French, Italian, Spanish, English-EU servers and then PvE and PvP etc. - it's 5 days until pre-patch and they haven't released a server list yet, there's no explanation for this mess.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Isn't there something in the ToS where it states that all official servers are officially English speaking servers unless they are designated russian/german/spanish/french or italian? Like, the realm selection UI part where u choose the realms and apart from english there are the aforementioned ones?

If so, you could literally mass report/ban the whole community if they arent speaking english.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post

I also hate GDKP, but I love my character and everything I gathered in 3 years more. And there still exist quite a few proper SR pugs.

Also I have no alts, the leveling from 1-60 was horrible, so was TBC, doing that again, never in a million years.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail