Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keep the real world right the hell out of wow please.
    Its bad enough with them removing flirts and changing females to body-type #2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    but the moons have always been there. if we were to ever go to them in game, now is the time imo.
    no. Blizz can build up a story headed to it but i dont want to go to the moon in wow because someone is doing it in real life.
    Why do people want their video games to be propaganda

Pretty sure Everquest did this already :-P

Quote Originally Posted by wowismydiss View Post
    Pretty sure Everquest did this already :-P
    Yeah, with The Shadows of Luclin expansion. I don't know if Danuser worked on that one, but I can definitely see him borrowing the idea because it's pretty cool concept tbh. Imagine seeing Azeroth from the moon.

STay grounded for at least 3 expansions... why moon? Are they actual planets or desolate lansdscapes.

If not desolate.... why don't we not allready know about it we have a spaceship.

Other side of the galaxy makes at least sense that we don't know about it but moon? Fog? AGAIN?

10+ Year Old Account
    What would we even find there? Moon Goblins?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Stop giving them ideas... Isn't shadowlands enough?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    A moon xpac could work.
    Reduce gravity to 1/6th, so you don't need flying, you can just run and jump a lot and float everywhere without worrying about fall damage.
    Plus, I heard WoW's moons are hollow, so I'm sure there's vast, sprawling underground zones with new races and cultures.
    Maybe the Nerubians came from the moon and we finally get our raid that was cut in wrath.

Or they could just, like, not, too. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Why do people want their video games to be propaganda
    what the heck does this have to do with propaganda? moon missions are just cool.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Moon Trolls probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    what the heck does this have to do with propaganda? moon missions are just cool.
    Moon missions literally only have a use as propaganda, they completely lack practical value. Why do you think no one bothered in 50 years?

Even the overcomplicated dog barbecue of the soviets ("Laika" was it?) served greater purpose, it's why we did continue churning out sattelites and sending living things into orbit, but realised that the moon really is just a dead rock in space. Convenient for what it is but not otherwise interesting.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Moon Trolls probably.
    That wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Also in terms of dullness of environment it doesn't get more dull than moons, it's literally only dust and rocks.
    Just like Northrend was nothing but snow and ice?

No. We should stop mixing in-game events with IRL events/politics/any type of movements.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    i mean

my go-to crazy moon idea is

1: Raptor people. From that one Azshara quest. They've just become a playable Horde race because time different on the moon and now they're there and helping? the Horde. But also, they're dinosaur people (which let's be honest, 'raptors are sapient and becoming smarter' was hinted at in Vanilla so)
    2: i dunno probably rabbits. Jade rabbit and all. This is your go-to Alliance race
    3: At least one ocean to go on the whole Sea of Tranquility thing
    4: Elune and Mysterious Secret Elune Plans
    5: Ancient tech due to one of the moons vanishing for a while. It vanished because its artificial and filled with Titan/Other Cosmic Being tech and was sent off elsewhere in the universe. Clearly
    6: i mean if they want to go full sci-fi, ant people living underground
    7: Moon dragons
    8: Moon trolls