Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Received mine last week (UK here). Got an Email from Evri (Hermes, apparently name changed because bad rep) saying it was with them (Legend's parcel), the next day got an email from the Gear Store saying it was on it's way then a short while later it was delivered.

Was a little worried at first because the outer box it came in looked like it had taken a bit of a beating, but the CE inside looks fine (I haven't opened it yet) and was well wrapped which was good.

I've never used the Gear Store before, only did it because Amazon doesn't appear to be getting any (I've bought MoP>BFA through Amazon) which I assume is £££ related. Besides BFA all my previous ones were only dispatched around the release day which I think there were limited to, BFA being the special case of the release being pushed back.

I had been considering buying Dragonflight digitally in the meantime given I didn't expect to receive the box until around release date, so it was a pleasant surprise.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    So glad so many are getting their DF CE boxes. I never got my SL one, they just refunded me and said lol sorry it got lost. Have every CE before, so that sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I'm in Utah and have had mine for a couple days now.
    Unless I'm mistaken, Utah is significantly closer to California than either Toronto or the eastern coast of Canada so that makes sense.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    So glad so many are getting their DF CE boxes. I never got my SL one, they just refunded me and said lol sorry it got lost. Have every CE before, so that sucked.
    Yep. They didn't even let me know - I just noticed the credit on my statement and started asking questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, Utah is significantly closer to California than either Toronto or the eastern coast of Canada so that makes sense.
    Less sense than you'd think. Distribution networks can be confusing and don't necessarily align to geographical proximity. Toronto is a distribution hub, so I would be surprised if someone living there received theirs before someone in the backwoods of California, assuming they shipped at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Yep. They didn't even let me know - I just noticed the credit on my statement and started asking questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Less sense than you'd think. Distribution networks can be confusing and don't necessarily align to geographical proximity. Toronto is a distribution hub, so I would be surprised if someone living there received theirs before someone in the backwoods of California, assuming they shipped at the same time.
    Fair point. But I'm definitely last on the list for proximity to a distribution hub and for geographical relevance!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Fair point. But I'm definitely last on the list for proximity to a distribution hub and for geographical relevance!
    I feel you. Everything I get shipped goes through Toronto... which is still a 20 hour drive from where I live.

still no news of tracking or email saying its shipped, from quebec canada

I have something coming via fedex today, so maybe !
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    While I have no interest in playing this expansion, this gives me hope there will be Diablo 4 CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Movies still drop on dvd/blu-ray because they still sell really well.
    And why wouldn't they? Streaming is nice but streaming services remove stuff all the time from their service or cut stuff from older movies/series. I rather have a physical copy that i can always watch when i want to and that won't change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    And why wouldn't they? Streaming is nice but streaming services remove stuff all the time from their service or cut stuff from older movies/series. I rather have a physical copy that i can always watch when i want to and that won't change.
    Only if the 4K stuff wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. 30-40€ per movie is ridiculous.

Got mine on the 2nd I think, in Switzerland. Was pleasantly surprised to have it before the 15th, meaning that we effectively got all the content we would want out of DF. The content is solid but I am also pretty bummed about the lack of a soundtrack CD, or behind the scenes blu-ray since they were great (though it has been a minute since they had those). In terms of the physical media problem, it would be as good, or better to get a custom USB with the files (like how we got SCI on a Terran dog tag USB for the SCII collectors edition), though I am not holding my breath for that.

WOW CE in bag

Hello, everyone. I have been lurking on this forum since forever but never really said anything. However... yesterday's Blizzard delivery made me do the account and register because I feel the urge to complain to someone.

Long story short. I have been hoarding various Blizzard collector's editions since day one and always picked them up in local stores after thorough inspection for dents and stuff. I was insecure when ordering Dragonflight CE online... Let's be honest, courier services are not exactly gentle when it comes to manipulating packages. But this was my last resort to secure my copy.

And now to the point. My copy arrived in a single bubble wrap and in a "%##"%& bag. PLASTIC BAG.

Edges are a bit mehh, but I won't even bother with returns. I am lost for words.

May the odds be ever in your favor if you are expecting a copy yourself and it arrives in a plastic bag.

- - - Updated - - -

I will post a photo, but I am not allowed yet because this are my first posts.
    Last edited by x10sion; 2022-11-09 at 02:29 PM. Reason: typo

Got mine two days ago, FedEx. I'm glad it came early! I'll post some pics of the artbook if anyone is interested (don't want to break copyright laws, though).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by x10sion View Post
    Hello, everyone. I have been lurking on this forum since forever but never really said anything. However... yesterday's Blizzard delivery made me do the account and register because I feel the urge to complain to someone.

Long story short. I have been hoarding various Blizzard collector's editions since day one and always picked them up in local stores after thorough inspection for dents and stuff. I was insecure when ordering Dragonflight CE online... Let's be honest, courier services are not exactly gentle when it comes to manipulating packages. But this was my last resort to secure my copy.

And now to the point. My copy arrived in a single bubble wrap and in a "%##"%& bag. PLASTIC BAG.

Edges are a bit mehh, but I won't even bother with returns. I am lost for words.

May the odds be ever in your favor if you are expecting a copy yourself and it arrives in a plastic bag.

- - - Updated - - -

I will post a photo, but I am not allowed yet because this are my first posts.
    How strange. Are you outside the US? Mine came FedEx in a hard cardboard box, padded/packed nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shipment is still saying unfulfilled yet I received my collectors edition yesterday. It's very odd and it seems their customer service continues to go down hill with their inability to even update tracking. Was just left on my doorstep with no notice, I went to go to work and almost tripped on the box.

However the collectors edition is very pretty, the art book is nice, the pins and mousepad are garbage but I never cared for anything more than the box and art book so this is fine. 8/10 I loved the BFA faction medallion and Ragnaros statue for my game room.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Hey, yes I am from Europe. The package was sent via UPS with tracking (all good and fine, they even gave me a call 30 min before delivery). The parcel was sent from Madrid, Spain by LOGISFASHION SPAIN SLU to Slovenia (EU) at the request of Activision Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by x10sion View Post
    Hey, yes I am from Europe. The package was sent via UPS with tracking (all good and fine, they even gave me a call 30 min before delivery). The parcel was sent from Madrid, Spain by LOGISFASHION SPAIN SLU to Slovenia (EU) at the request of Activision Blizzard.
    Same for me, shipped with UPS from Spain to Sweden and arrived on monday. I asked them to call me before they arrived (due to m hearing issues), as if they'd listen to me. A guy just showed up around 2pm, no call or anything. I'm happy enough I didn't have my headset on my head at the time, so I actually heard the doorbell.

It came in a dumb plastic bag with bubblewrap in between.

Also, dent in the backside of the box.

I'm also a bit disappointed for no soundtrack cd/download code. I prefer to listen to the soundtrack of the new expansion as I level for the first month or so.

Got mine today with UPS i live in Sweden. The left corner of the box was a little tucked in but overall no dmg to the box. It come in a plastic bag with bubble wrap around it. If they send in a box it may have saved the dmg on the box.

But i'm happy overall about the stuff inside the box!

Art book outside looks nice, tend to keep my seal so i cant comment on the inside.

Mouse pad was okay, about same quality/feel like the SL one.

The Pins is a massive upgrade from the SL ones, bigger and feel like much better quality. So props to that!

No soundtrack either was a little let down, no CD or code you can download them like you could with the SL one.

Very happy about my box overall and dont regret anything!

Mine was on the front porch yesterday when I got off work out here in Sacramento.

Still says unfulfilled on the gear site, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    I do miss getting Collector's Editions but the prices are just not in my favor, nor is the space they claim, haha.
    Well...let me preface this by saying: Good on the people who like them and bought them for Dragonflight.

Personally, I bought all physical CEs from Classic to Shadowlands....and already for Shadowlands I flinched at the price. But at least I could get it on Amazon. Now they raised the price again, apparently sell it exclusively in the Blizzard gear Store AND added 15 € shipping - so with a somewhat heavy heart this is where I draw the line and pass.