Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    I think everyone would rather be a nobody than athene...
    Never downplay the cult leader

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    because he is a nobody outside of the very tiny niche WoW raiding scene
    One of the most accomplished players in WoW history. One of the players with the most world firsts of all time aswell as a part of the best m+ line-up the game has ever seen. Calling the RWF niche is funny when it pulls hundreds of thousands of views when it is on.

10+ Year Old Account
    First world 80 occurred over a decade ago.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Beryfes View Post
    Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.[/I]
    And Blizz chooses when something is cheating/exploiting or not.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Who is Naowh?
    One of the most accomplished players in the games history. Played for Method, Limit and currently tank for Echo. Also part of the best m+ line-up of all time. I hesitate to call him the most accomplished since that might be Trill in Liquid. Depends ob how you weigh certain stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Not that anyone cares about a decade old game.
    Yet here you are, posting on on forum for a almost two decade old game. I don't get it.

How can this thread possibly still be going? Do you chumps still think they are going to do anything to naohw now? A month+ after the fact?

Anyone claiming not to know who naohw is while also being engaged in wow's meta/history etc is full of shit. It's fine not to care, but to then pretend not knowing about naohw is relevant to anyone else is nonsense.if you don't care, you don't care. If you do, you know who naohw is and you're being facecious.

I haven't raided in 3 expansions and I don't give a shit about mdi, and I know who naohw is.
    Last edited by Delekii; 2022-11-10 at 05:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    First world 80 occurred over a decade ago.
    Is this just a meme or something at this point? You know you can use the same track for multiple races, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Is this just a meme or something at this point? You know you can use the same track for multiple races, right?
    It means World First Level 80 occurred on November 14th 2008.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Correct.. but when you run 100 meters on a track in 10 seconds in 2008, and then someone does that again 2022, does that mean that the second person is also "World First" because he did it in the same time but later?

In the end, WOTLK classic is just that, a re-release of WOTLK that we already had. Does that diminish the success of the person? Not at all. But does that make it a "world First"? Not that either.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    How can this thread possibly still be going? Do you chumps still think they are going to do anything to naohw now? A month+ after the fact?

Anyone claiming not to know who naohw is while also being engaged in wow's meta/history etc is full of shit. It's fine not to care, but to then pretend not knowing about naohw is relevant to anyone else is nonsense.if you don't care, you don't care. If you do, you know who naohw is and you're being facecious.

I haven't raided in 3 expansions and I don't give a shit about mdi, and I know who naohw is.
    I don't give 2 shots about mythic e sport shit nor do I follow world first race. Get over it that people have never heard of your crush
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Classic wow isn't a competitive game, it's pretty much solved by years of private servers , really easy content that's here for nostalgia or casual fun , exploiting to get to level 80 first has absolutely no consequence on anyone, banning naowh from classic would just make him not play classic anymore, banning him from retail would be really bad PR from blizzard, they have nothing to win from that, so they won't act.

I don't give 2 shots about mythic e sport shit nor do I follow world first race. Get over it that people have never heard of your crush
    Like I said literally in the post that you quoted: It's fine if you don't know who he is. It means you don't follow WoW outside the game; it also means you have zero investment in the world first race in classic wotlk, and thus have an opinion whose value is zero on the matter. I only mildly follow the game, I don't watch the MDI, I couldn't tell you who won any world first race for the last 3 expansions, and I know who naohw is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilookfly View Post
    Guy literally just called Naowh a nobody.
    Who?

Never heard of him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Like I said literally in the post that you quoted: It's fine if you don't know who he is. It means you don't follow WoW outside the game; it also means you have zero investment in the world first race in classic wotlk, and thus have an opinion whose value is zero on the matter. I only mildly follow the game, I don't watch the MDI, I couldn't tell you who won any world first race for the last 3 expansions, and I know who naohw is.
    I follow WOW outside the game, not it's players. There is more to wow than mdi and the race
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I follow WOW outside the game, not it's players. There is more to wow than mdi and the race
    What exactly would that be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    What exactly would that be?
    Really? Development of the game, dungeon/raids strats/guides. Simcrafting, lore..........

LOL WHO CARES!?

It's classic! nothing you do is world first dude.... NOTHING.

Get over this shit, who cares lol. Just play the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, if it was mister nobody, he would have been insta banned, but yes who cares, i'ts just classic

Quote Originally Posted by Ilookfly View Post
    One of the most accomplished players in WoW history. One of the players with the most world firsts of all time aswell as a part of the best m+ line-up the game has ever seen. Calling the RWF niche is funny when it pulls hundreds of thousands of views when it is on.
    and 1% know the players the rest just watches without giving a fuck

its an absolute niche