Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Not at all, unlike you, I am well versed in Ancient History. Comes as a side-effect of having stuff like Homer's Iliad, Odyssey and Virgil's Aeneid being read to me as bedtime stories. You're the only one here projecting my dude. Noone else. You turned a simple "Lol visage forms look like drag queens I wont play them" to something ideological. Take your bullshit elsewhere please.
    how many times do I need to link these?
    "The male version looks so gay. That's stupid because much too woke."
    "And yes the male versions look gay, as if they are part of the Azerothian's Drag Race"
    "or the pose just looks too gay, and that has been a thing people have been saying since TBC."
    "They do look gay, I'm not gay so I wont be playing one because i don't want my character looking like some fem twink."
    "Because i don't like how queer and gay the visage forms look"

Again imagine if I said to you "Because I don't like how (Insert racial slur for greek people) and greek the visage form looks..."
    why is it ok when it is about LGBT people?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Ok if you can define what 'gay looks like" why don't you define for us what straight looks like?
    Why don't you explain it.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, so if I started spouting here how "I hate how your people look, and would never want to look like you", and started using anti-greek slurs, that would be ok as you have said multiple times right?

Cause that is what I pointed out earlier people doing, and you said it was perfectly fine because "You can't tell people what they do/do not like"

You can say "I don't like your clothes"
    It becomes obvious you are a fuckwitt when that simple sentence becomes
    "I don't like your gay clothes"
    Notice the one addition that you just HAD to make, usually that is the thing you actually hate.

cause actual qoutes from this thread
    "And yes the male versions look gay, as if they are part of the Azerothian's Drag Race"
    "or the pose just looks too gay, and that has been a thing people have been saying since TBC."
    "They do look gay, I'm not gay so I wont be playing one because i don't want my character looking like some fem twink."

They would be perfectly normal complaints if they were
    "The male version looks so bad. That's stupid."
    "And yes the male versions look bad"
    "or the pose just looks bad, and that has been a thing people have been saying since TBC."
    "They do look bad, I wont be playing one because i don't want my character looking bad."
    "Because i don't like how bad the visage forms look"

all valid complaints, these would be perfectly fine, but the feel to add that you dislike them BECAUSE they are "gay" suddenly makes it obvious, you don't dislike it cause you think it is "bad" you dislike it cause you think it is "gay"
    My dude, you can use any slurs about my country and my compatriots as many times as you want. You think I give a shit? I know the vast amounts of knowledge my ancient forefathers freely gave to the world. I know that your country of Canada wouldn't even have a fucking democracy if we didn't invent the concept nearly 3k years ago. So go ahead, use anything you want. Call me anything you want. I do not care. I have way thicker skin than you might think. You'll just make a fool of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

how many times do I need to link these?

Again imagine if I said to you "Because I don't like how (Insert racial slur for greek people) and greek the visage form looks..."
    why is it ok when it is about LGBT people?
    I mean, have you seen our statues? We basically created the western ideals of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Society moved on, you should too.
    Society is regressing and becoming more and more effeminate. He should remain as he is.
    Today everyone is immediately offended, outraged and sees hate everywhere.
    Something looks gay. Done, period. But you are supposed to define it. LOL
    If you don't know what that means, good for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    My dude, you can use any slurs about my country and my compatriots as many times as you want. You think I give a shit? I know the vast amounts of knowledge my ancient forefathers freely gave to the world. I know that your country of Canada wouldn't even have a fucking democracy if we didn't invent the concept nearly 3k years ago. So go ahead, use anything you want. Call me anything you want. I do not care. I have way thicker skin than you might think. You'll just make a fool of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, have you seen our statues? We basically created the western ideals of beauty.
    Man, the ego you have for things you literally didn't even do, you go on and on about greek being the forefront, meanwhile all you have accomplished it defying everything that they built, done by people who would see how you treat people and spit on you for it.
    You seem to have great pride in your country and it's history, but at the same time go against all of their ideals.
    The ancestors you seem to willing to stroke the ego's of, would hate you, that you think it is ok to treat people the way you think they should be.

you may want to suck off your ancestors accomplishments, but you would be one of the few not invited to the orgies, cause they had no space for people who treat others like you think they should be.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-10 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I kinda have to agree that I think their faces look kinda hideous and like cheap drag caricatures. I think on most faces the cheekbones are too pronounced and they kinda lack the more neutral belf male options without build in smirk. The scales also look rubbish, sadly those you can't hide behind a beard like most of the rest. I also find it rather weird how Dragthyr picked human females and male belfs as their visage, something that hasn't existed at the time..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Ah, interesting of being accused of American stereotypes while not being an American, par for the course of the pretentiously wide perspective'd, yet practically blinded by the narrow American view of the "world", which tends to end at the own social neighborhood.
    You must be aware of the irony of pointing to “‘narrow American views of the world” when I’m not American either right? The sister marrying Alabamain seems rather well known for ignorant bigoted back words people so American or not it’s fitting for some one acting like clowns are more common then gay people.

Anyway, conflating gays with drag queens is downright insulting; one is just a sexual preference, the other is a weird form of exhibitionism bordering on mental illness.
    you should strive to be less insulting then as I didn’t conflate the two you did when you read my post saying gay/queer people and changed it to drag queens.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

You should ask them to look up what the purported ancient "gays" said about male to male intercourse, it'll be fun.

They weren't shy about showing affection, but fucking one another in the ass or otherwise using unintended holes was a source of disease much moreso back then than it is now. And even in the present we have seen stuff like monkey pox break out just recently and almost exclusively among them.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Man, the ego you have for things you literally didn't even do, you go on and on about greek being the forefront, meanwhile all you have accomplished it defying everything that they built, done by people who would see how you treat people and spit on you for it.
    You seem to have great pride in your country and it's history, but at the same time go against all of their ideals.
    The ancestors you seem to willing to stroke the ego's of, would hate that you think it is ok to treat people the way you think they should be.
    If you take off your "Historical Perspective Shifters" you'll see that my posts have been nothing but respectful. I haven't used any slurs. I'm just pointing out the hypocricy of some of these posters.

- - - Updated - - -

Justifying bigotry by claiming people "need thicker skin" is classic victim blaming. We shouldn't be hurling these slurs in the first place. That's the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ancestors you seem to willing to stroke the ego's of, would hate you, that you think it is ok to treat people the way you think they should be.

you may want to suck off your ancestors accomplishments, but you would be one of the few not invited to the orgies, cause they had no space for people who treat others like you think they should be.

Oh god...love it! Very well said

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Society is regressing and becoming more and more effeminate. He should remain as he is.
    Today everyone is immediately offended, outraged and sees hate everywhere.
    Something looks gay. Done, period. But you are supposed to define it. LOL
    If you don't know what that means, good for you.
    Imagine the bar for "society regressing," being set to "I can't use the n word on the internet anymore!" Like, come on man.

Justifying bigotry by claiming people "need thicker skin" is classic victim blaming. We shouldn't be hurling these slurs in the first place. That's the problem.
    People shouldn't steal, yet they do. People shouldn't kill, yet they do. People shouldn't betray, yet they do. People shouldn't abuse, yet they do. Prevention is 1 thing, learning how to deal with shit is another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Don't you already have cute fox girls?
    It's a start.

Gnoll allied race when?
    Made me laugh btw
    Or should I say it made me cackle?
    Can't come soon enough, but from what I saw in beta both male and female gnolls are identical .
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not at all, unlike you, I am well versed in Ancient History. Comes as a side-effect of having stuff like Homer's Iliad, Odyssey and Virgil's Aeneid being read to me as bedtime stories. You're the only one here projecting my dude. Noone else. You turned a simple "Lol visage forms look like drag queens I wont play them" to something ideological. Take your bullshit elsewhere please.
    Pull the other one it has bells on.

Comments like the ones Felplague grabbed were always ideological.

cause actual qoutes from this thread
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    You must be aware of the irony of pointing to “‘narrow American views of the world” when I’m not American either right? The sister marrying Alabamain seems rather well known for ignorant bigoted back words people so American or not it’s fitting for some one acting like clowns are more common then gay people.

you should strive to be less insulting then as I didn’t conflate the two you did when you read my post saying gay/queer people and changed it to drag queens.
    Ah, apologies, American-by-mind i should have said.
    Not exactly an improvement over even just the standard comedic Alabamian seeing as you lack even their benefits while still indulging the same deformed ideas that helped spawn such obviously lacking people.

It seems the rest of your sentences there suffered from some inbreeding, so i'll skip ahead to the second bit.

Hey you tried to make a post about looks about something that has nothing to do with looks by dragging in innocent gay people by their hair, can't blame me for that.

Point stands that the abberant looks are just that, and that joking about self-hate when you try to defend those who cannot stand their own looks (and i'm not discussing gay people there despite your insistence) and thus end up altering them in those obnoxious "Look at meeee! -- Omg stop obsessing over meeee!" is just very funny and ironic. ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    How many gays do you know that care about looking effeminate? Amsterdam has plenty of tastes, yet few are obsessing over looking like something they are not.
    I mean I know almost exclusively bears, so ima stick with they can stand there own sex pretty well.

"Victim blaming" is the perfect excuse to create more victims by not preparing people for the realities of this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I mean I know almost exclusively bears, so ima stick with they can stand there own sex pretty well.
    Yes, exactly.
    So how are gays again relevant to this discussion about drac'thyr who are anything but bearish?

You needn't even have an opinion on gays at all to see their (=drac'thyr) abberantly effeminate looks can be considered very distasteful.

And that has everything to do with drag queens and trans-types and nothing to do with the saner parts of the alphabet soup.
    Last edited by loras; 2022-11-10 at 06:33 PM.

Not at all, unlike you, I am well versed in Ancient History.
    Being so well versed in Ancient History, surely you must know what the great Plato, father of philosophy, said about manliness. And it was, quote:

"Men who are a section of that double nature which was once called androgynous [made up of a man and a woman] are lovers of women, adulterers are generally of this breed, and also adulterous women who lust after men. The women who are a section of the woman do not care for men, but have female attachments: the female companions [that is, lesbians] are of this sort. But they who are a section of the male follow the male, and while they are young, being slices of the original man, they have affection for men and embrace them, and these are the best of boys and youths, because they have the most manly nature."

We got these Tumblr lizards instead of Tuskarr, Gnolls, Ogres, or any of the other cooler races people have been wanting for years.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    We got these Tumblr lizards instead of Tuskarr, Gnolls, Ogres, or any of the other cooler races people have been wanting for years.
    Word.
    Frankly at least arrakkoa could have sort of made sense as a drag-queen-crowd pleaser, but even there not as a default