Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaine View Post
    Is it just me or do these aspects look like 16 to 18 year olds for others aswell? Alexstraza with sprickles? would be nice if you would see their 10.000 year age on their faces just a little bit.
    If you can 100% control how you look, why on earth would you choose to look old/deteriorated? Youth is valued for a reason. Past 20 or so, "aging" is just decay (aside from the brain, which is like 25-27).

Why have they turned Kalecgos into a twink?

Kalecgos was gorgeous and hot on his old model. Now look like garbage. While the rest like Alextrasza looks outstanding now, so pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What is a sprickle? Also when you live forever you don't age, so 10,000 years 10 years or 1,000,000,000,000 years nothing changes.
    Sexy? That was in his old model. Not this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post
    Kalecgos was gorgeous and hot on his old model. Now look like garbage. While the rest like Alextrasza looks outstanding now, so pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

That is femenism my friend

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post

- - - Updated - - -

His old model? You mean the walking jpeg?
    Also why were you qouting me, I said nothing about kalecs appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

creatively bankrupt

Imagine calling a hulked out avatar like Kalecgos a twink and sounding like anything more than a moonshine brain-damaged hillbilly neckbeard.

Apparently being attractive and young is a problem when it happens to males but totally fine when applied to female characters. Nevermind the original aspect models are all young appearing, including Malygos's avatar, or that most of them are elven visages, and elves are famously depicted as supernaturally young, beautiful and otherworldly in most fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    Meh. I usually like the cinematics but I'm not a fan of the shrill hairy feather dragon as the big bad to kick the xpac off. I don't really understand what's so insurmountable given the reactions in the video. It seems just like a mortal dragon that can... shoot lightning and create storms? They're relying on a lot of 'telling' and no 'showing' to explain her power and I'm finding it underwhelming personally.
    I agree. literally another janitor. although she does look much more menacing than him
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    I agree. literally another janitor. although she does look much more menacing than him
    She's the boss of the first raid, so you should manage your expectations accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    She's the boss of the first raid, so you should manage your expectations accordingly.
    true. that would mean she is around gruul/magtheridon/malygos level of threat, which does sound coherent with what we have seen. Alexstrasza makes it seem like a much bigger threat, though.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    true. that would mean she is around gruul/magtheridon/malygos level of threat, which does sound coherent with what we have seen. Alexstrasza makes it seem like a much bigger threat, though.
    Uhh what? Those were single/duo boss raids... She is the final boss of the first entire raid tier...

Also in what world is the tier you fight them in the consideration of their power?
    By that logic illidan coulda killed death wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I liked the cinematics. I thought we would deal with Raszageth in 10.0 and clean up the rest of the Incarnates in 10.1 but now I am not so sure. I think its possible they go through most of the rest of the expansion.

10.0 - Raszageth
    10.1 - Idirikron - subterranean zone
    10.2 - Fyrakk and Vyrnoth - fire and ice themed patch in Northrend. Possibly Ulduar 2.0
    10.3 - Galakrond?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaine View Post
    Is it just me or do these aspects look like 16 to 18 year olds for others aswell? Alexstraza with sprickles? would be nice if you would see their 10.000 year age on their faces just a little bit.
    I think Wrathion and Nozdormu look fine, but Kalecgos and Alextrasza definitely look off.

5+ Year Old Account
    why is Kalecgos such a wimp ?

he looks like a sad little boy who's about to cry on his mom's shoulder

OOOH NOOOO!!!!

anyway

Really, this is the kind of B-movie writing I expected (and got) from something as low level as Exile's Reach.

More proof, not that it were needed, that these modern WoW writers can't stand on their own two feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dadghar's Back!

Can't wait to hear "CHAMPION? CHAMPION! CHAMPION?!??" everywhere I go

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Having just finished the latest Dragonprince season, I find this Storm Dragon....a bit lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Rasza- who?

/yawn

nothing special to see here. hopefully MS helps at least a tiny bit to improve the next xpac, at least just a tiny tiny bit. because even more /yawn cost effective cheap shit is simply not possible.Tough shit, what that company became.

count of active players in 2024: 98.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-11-16 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I liked the cinematics. I thought we would deal with Raszageth in 10.0 and clean up the rest of the Incarnates in 10.1 but now I am not so sure. I think its possible they go through most of the rest of the expansion.

10.0 - Raszageth
    10.1 - Idirikron - subterranean zone
    10.2 - Fyrakk and Vyrnoth - fire and ice themed patch in Northrend. Possibly Ulduar 2.0
    10.3 - Galakrond?
    Given that Raszageth is the youngest and therefore presumably the weakest of the incarnates if we go by the trope of the older the more powerful, I could see the rest of the incarnates being endbosses of their own respective raids, kinda like how you've outlined, with a resurrected Galakrond as the final big baddy of Dragonflight.