Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What classes move at 70% naturally?
    Hover's 4 secs of 70% speed is a handout that Blizzard gave the gecko to not look like a quadriplegic mummy.

you hit a button, you mean?
    English is noit my first lenguage. hit a button mean press a button. Or like we say here in Wakanda: Apertar o botão.

To me Evoker looks like a ranged DH, you're going to be close but be able to back off

I can tell you never even touched the class from your very first few words.

"Zero mobility"

They litetally have the most mobility of all classes in the gamr right now.

If you are going to troll do a better job.

Soar is also a minute cd with everything unlocked

0/10

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    also an OP who I am willing to bet played the first 5 minutes of the Dracthyr zone, died to the poison gas a bunch of times and just gave up. If OP had tested it for more than 5 minutes they would know that they are 100% wrong
    hahahaha... I really like your humor.

They have some major issues with transitioning between fluid and clunky casting. For me, its one of the primary aspects that makes them not enjoyable (only speaking to Devastation). But for a caster, mobility is not one of their issues.

I would argue its all unnecessary because a mid range caster is pointless to begin with, but that's neither here nor there at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Well you aren't a good rogue so it's not a huge stretch that you just sucked as an evoker and decided to whine about it.

I mean you literally are wrong.

Soar is not 5 minute its 3 minutes with the continent explored and 1 min with all your DF unlocked

its the theme for me... that and on top of in game cinematics and characters show they are clearly melee capable... I might have gave it a go but just leveling out of the starting zone left a bad taste in my mouth... not a new mail spec I would have ever thought been added to the game. Id rate the starting zone above the monks but... thats not saying much.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I can tell you never even touched the class from your very first few words.

"Zero mobility"

They litetally have the most mobility of all classes in the gamr right now.
    While they fight? I mean... if you... are talking about Soar or something used outside of combat I don't think anything beats a rogue worgen on 4 legs. hahahah 100% speed plus 2 charge of shadowstep.
    When I say "zero mobility" I think people here are smart enough to understand that I meant (almost) zero.
    And if you are saying "the most mobility of all classes" during the fight... my god... you need to test a Hunter BM. (But make sure his body is securely attached to the chair.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I mean you literally are wrong.

Soar is not 5 minute its 3 minutes with the continent explored and 1 min with all your DF unlocked
    But dude... how can I use it in a fight?
    It doesn't matter if Soar is 5 , 1 minute or 10 secs if this skill (like flight mounts) cannot be used in combat.

When I say "zero mobility" I think people here are smart enough to understand that I meant (almost) zero.
    I mean you go from wrong to wrong by saying that. You're being willfully ignorant of how the class works.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well you aren't a good rogue so it's not a huge stretch that you just sucked as an evoker and decided to whine about it.
    We both know that in real life you're not that cruel. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

Do you know which class I would be really good at? Dark Rangers. I think I'll create a thread about it.

10+ Year Old Account

- Press Blessing of the Bronze (which has a 15 second cooldown. (Note: In 15 seconds my Rogue kills an Evoker 2 times. No joking. But that's another story..)

And what about Time Spiral and Zephyr?? [[[[2 minutes of colddoonw]]]. It makes me too lazy to talk about it. Not to mention that (again) one of them is to help little friends in trouble...
    Does Blessing of the Bronze change when you enter PVP? It's a 60 minute buff according to the tooltip.

You're also talking about PVP in a pre-patch, a time when classes are incomplete and things aren't balanced at all. Saying something is bad in PVP right now means nothing because they haven't spent time to fix anything outside major glaring issues. Also pretty telling when you just say "I'm going to ignore these two abilities because they have a 2 minute CD" which typically just means "I can't just spam them instead of having to plan and properly use resources."

Evoker looks absolutely crazy for a coordinated team in Arena, which is typically how PVP is balanced, random matches and pugs are always going to be a shit show.

lmao, says the mechagnome

7+ Year Old Account
    ...how boring.

Zero mobility
    Well the fact that you are completely wrong in the first few words on your post tells me all I need to know, like what in the utter banana dick are you smoking? This is either bait, or a troll or just a bad take...So many bad takes,that are just so fucking wrong lately, and not even opinion based you are literally just wrong or have no idea what you're talking. I can't even tell whose just trolling anymore

While they fight? I mean... if you... are talking about Soar or something used outside of combat I don't think anything beats a rogue worgen on 4 legs. hahahah 100% speed plus 2 charge of shadowstep.
    Uhhh, Soar is 600% flying speed for as long as you can maintain it in the air, and it'll be 900% in DF when you get your dragonriding levelled up. Evoker is so much faster than a Worgen it's literally not even a contest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

I've noticed a lot of people that seem to complain about dracthyr mobility/defensives are people who primarily play melee specs.

Evoker isn't a melee spec. Learn how to kite using your mobility/slows.

5+ Year Old Account
    Love how people defending this unfinished crappy class.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Love seeing bad players not know how to play a new class >

Sorry there aren't thousands of guides yet to hold your hands, you'll get there one day champ!

"Plenty of mobility." ??!! Jesus dude, and i'm the troll??

I don't understand Blizzard. What's the point in you being a kind of dragon, with wings and claws... but when attacking you get stuck in 7 out of 10 skills conjuring some colored bubble. It's a character 100% made to suit a very "specific" type of player and I'm glad I'm not one of them.
    Sounds like youre angry and not glad. It actually sounds like a skull issue. Others are reporting that mobility is good
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I love how people literally make up nonsense to hate on the class.

If you don't like the Evoker class, that's fine. You don't have to like the class. However, there's no need to broadcast absolute BS about a class you don't like.