[TV] That '90s Show

First look at That 90's Show.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Red and Kitty are some of my favorite TV parents. Might give the show a fair shake. If it's bad, I'll put my foot up its ass.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    Well.... That looks kinda bad xD

But i hope it gets atleast 2 seasons, so it actually gets a chance to be a good show. Its all about how they manage to show the 90s, if they can make it relateble, and not about how the 90s characters relate to the 80s and 70s, as they kinda hinted at in the trailer.

It has the potential to be really cringe, but also to entertaining.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Well.... That looks kinda bad xD

But i hope it gets atleast 2 seasons, so it actually gets a chance to be a good show. Its all about how they manage to show the 90s, if they can make it relateble, and not about how the 90s characters relate to the 80s and 70s, as they kinda hinted at in the trailer.

It has the potential to be really cringe, but also to entertaining.
    If you think that looked bad you must have hated the 70s show because it really threw out the exact same vibes.

So.. Its the same as the previous one but with new kids and set in the 90s? I mean, they have even copied more or less every character from 70s show..

Whats up with all these remakes of everything? Create something new!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    If you think that looked bad you must have hated the 70s show because it really threw out the exact same vibes.
    The thing with the 70s show, is that made fun about things in the 70s, but mostly related it to other things in the 70s. Its all about showing how wacky the time was and how the characters acted so different than we do.

What it looks like the setup is in the 90s show, is that it is still gonna make fun about the 70s and 80s, but just from the point of view of 90s characters. Instead of the audience laughing at the wacky 70s, it looks like the 90s characters are gonna laugh at what was wacky about the 70s/the old show.

If the show is gonna be good, it needs to dig into what was wacky about the 90s, have the characters be absolute serious about it and let us the audience laugh at how wierd that period of time was. That is vibe, that is needed.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The thing with the 70s show, is that made fun about things in the 70s, but mostly related it to other things in the 70s. Its all about showing how wacky the time was and how the characters acted so different than we do.

What it looks like the setup is in the 90s show, is that it is still gonna make fun about the 70s and 80s, but just from the point of view of 90s characters. Instead of the audience laughing at the wacky 70s, it looks like the 90s characters are gonna laugh at what was wacky about the 70s/the old show.

If the show is gonna be good, it needs to dig into what was wacky about the 90s, have the characters be absolute serious about it and let us the audience laugh at how wierd that period of time was. That is vibe, that is needed.
    If this is true, that's not great. That 90s Show should be about Eric's kids wearing JNCO jeans and them dealing with rap for the first time.

Flannel, Flannel everywhere. Can't have a 90s show without everyone wearing flannel.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Flannel, Flannel everywhere. Can't have a 90s show without everyone wearing flannel.
    Ayup, flannel,Carhart jeans,and a good pair of steel toed shit kickers was pretty much my schools unofficial uniform in the winter.

That's just made up assumptions from your side to hate on the show for literally no reason with zero substance and anything you can even weight your doubts on. Especially since they've said it's a show that will make fun of and show people how the 90s was.

Like.. MMO-Champions forum have for a long time been a place for haters, but that's just below that level. Some people here atleast show their true colors with their hate, you just make stuff up out of thin air.

Why?

I'm not saying it will be good, bad, fantastic.. Because it's impossible to know. All they've shown so far is that it really have the 70s show vibes and promise a 90s verison of it. Lookin' good so far.

Bob is back.

Another new trailer dropped.

aww seeing the cast gave me goosebumps, such good memories from the original show, me and a my friend talking on the phone while watching the show xD.. good times.
    f signatures

I didn't want to watch it, but this trailer made me a bit nostalgic so maybe I give it a try.