Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Scroll up for Kanye saying he likes Hitler, too.
    How sure are we that this is real?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    completely sure.

Hes talking about his mother (who died in plastic surgery) being murdered by a zionist plot. Its kanye, he fucking sucks.

he got really into that Black Hebrew Israelites stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing "cool internet contrarian" might want to pass on this one. A simple google search will save people from embarassing themselves.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Kanye went full Candice Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Kanye went full Candice Owens.
    he said candice is being controlled by ben shapario and that obama was jewish.

cant they stick him in one of those britney conservatorships and section him.

Kim should not let him have visitation after this one lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    he said candice is being controlled by ben shapario and that obama was jewish.
    Rofl, when the little extremist you're nurturing turns out to be even more extremist than you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh lawed I finally looked this up since I was sure it happened but didn't know the actual context coming out of that mysterious gimp-masked man with a Yoohoo and Bible in front of him.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3a...ler-alex-jones

He's pulling a Klandace Owens, both explicitly saying he sees good things about Hitler (unless he's talking that time Hitler killed himself, I'm not sure what else he could be referencing), and defending the Nazi's because "they did good things too".

No wonder the House Judiciary committee deleted that tweet. Big yikes. Why do Republicans keep accidentally siding with white supremacists and, apparently, Black Nazi's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    A simple google search will save people from embarassing themselves.
    Yeah, I'm going to go with "looking for confirmation before taking the word of a masked person on InfoWars at faceless value" is not even remotely embarrassing. Have fun in the mountains, tho.

Related: Parler claims the decision to walk away from the Kanye West deal is completely mutual and not based on this situation at all.

Here's the question: Did they back out because they're CENSORING and CANCELING this man? Or did he back out because he's suddenly found himself in a less financially secure position?

Or that it was never remotely serious at all, like the rest of these fuckin clowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Here's the question: Did they back out because they're CENSORING and CANCELING this man? Or did he back out because he's suddenly found himself in a less financially secure position?

Or that it was never remotely serious at all, like the rest of these fuckin clowns.
    So, Kanye West announced the purchase first and Parler announced the calloff first. So I think it's the first. Kanye's existing money didn't magically vanish (it could be harder for him to get a loan) and I think they would never have agreed to anything if they didn't think he would go through with it. Parler seems to me to want to be taken seriously, and wouldn't agree to be part of a clearly farcical publicity stunt joke at their expense.

So, yeah, Kanye is too toxic for Parler.

So, Kanye West announced the purchase first and Parler announced the calloff first. So I think it's the first. Kanye's existing money didn't magically vanish (it could be harder for him to get a loan) and I think they would never have agreed to anything if they didn't think he would go through with it. Parler seems to me to want to be taken seriously, and wouldn't agree to be part of a clearly farcical publicity stunt joke at their expense.

So, yeah, Kanye is too toxic for Parler.
    Wow, how dare they cancel that man. Parler confirmed for communist libruls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was Ye wearing a mask during this?

Also god damn, Ye goes from the biggest stages in the world to showing up on that internet show where some overweight, middle-aged man who lost custody of his kids screams about the water turning the frogs gay.

What a career arc.
    Worst part is, many celebrities who jump on the right wing conspiracy train turn into right wing darling celebrities. I get the feeling that due to Ye's "heritage" he's going to be treated as a useful idiot. I imagine he's seeking validation in the form of financial assistance or sales now that most of his revenue streams have dried up, but I get the feeling not only is his bid for presidency going to fail, it's going to tank the entire rest of his life too.

Recently watched a video on Athene, how he turned from one of WoW's most watched content creators to a crypto peddling conspiracy spewer with 4 viewers.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Worst part is, many celebrities who jump on the right wing conspiracy train turn into right wing darling celebrities.
    Many? Literally any celebrity gets boosted into the pantheon of conservative stars. Remember Scott Bao?!

What's hilarious is that they're almost all objectively diagnosable with some form of mental illness as well, see Kanye and his refusal to take his bipolar medication and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Recently watched a video on Athene, how he turned from one of WoW's most watched content creators to a crypto peddling conspiracy spewer with 4 viewers.
    Haha holy shit there's a name I haven't heard in like a bloody decade. He really couldn't parlay that WoW fame into anything better than shilling NFT's and shit?

15+ Year Old Account

Yep. He basically started a commune of his most devout followers and now shills NFTs and gambling mobile games. He dropped the entertaining outrageous personality and now just expects people to give him money. He'd probably make more money if he started shilling more right wing conspiracies.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Elon Musk kicks Kanye out of Twitter for...something something incitement to violence, something something swastika, oh fuck this entire story. Why is this story real?

Elon Musk kicks Kanye out of Twitter for...something something incitement to violence, something something swastika, oh fuck this entire story. Why is this story real?
    Damn man, I don't think anyone could have seen this coming. Like, if Elon didn't see it, there's no way that literally the whole-ass internet called this shit.

He's gonna cry about it, probably, but he is seriously delivering so much unintentional comedy at his expense that he might be able to make a charitable writeoff or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, if Elon didn't see it
    I mean, I guess the storm warnings were there and all, but it really feels like Kanye woke up Monday and said "You know what? This week I will destroy my entire career, legacy, and life." Seriously we have seen mass murderers not drop in popularity this quickly.

"We don't mind Nazis here, just keep it down, willya?"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I guess the storm warnings were there and all, but it really feels like Kanye woke up Monday and said "You know what? This week I will destroy my entire career, legacy, and life." Seriously we have seen mass murderers not drop in popularity this quickly.
    I legitimately wonder what the hell happened. It wasn't that long ago where he was generally seen as a somewhat odd, but not awful, person. Was he always like this and just had a PR team that was better at hiding it before? Because right now he's racing with MyPillow Lindell to be the least sane person the average person might be able to name.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    "We don't mind Nazis here, just keep it down, willya?"
    kanye has opened the door. You will see right wing media types saying 'hitler terrible BUT....' arguments as the overton window moves and they feel like they 'just asking questions' about jewish last names in the media or what have you. Very useful to keep platforming him.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    It is wild how easily people can be influenced by propaganda into simply passing along talking points. Ye's comments were straight out of KKK recruiting materials, where they rationalize Hitler as good influence by pointing out "his" inventions. Except he didn't invent anything. The Nazi *party* founded Volkswagen and Hitler drew some rough sketches (he wasn't an engineer by any means) of what he wanted the cars to look like, which they didn't even end up using. And no consumer cars were sold by them until after Hitler was dead and the war was over. It's only by giving him credit for anything that was invented by anyone in Germany while he was leader, which is ridiculous. We don't give Teddy Roosevelt credit for Einstein discovering E=mc2 while he was President. But for people looking for a reason to have a certain hate, it fills that need of rationalizing it.

And btw during WW2 wartime just about all manufacturing companies were involved on all sides. Ford, GM, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Porsche, etc....it's a long list. And war does lead to innovation, (US Civil War Gatling Gun, WW1 tanks, WW2 aircraft, etc.), but that doesn't necessarily mean war is a good thing.

The ironic thing of Ye embracing Nazism is that he must not realize that Hitler's Germany persecuted any minority group they didn't like. The concentration camps were not exclusive to Jews. Gypsies, professors, priests, ethnic minorities, many (particularly Soviet) POWs, or anyone else that spoke out or they didn't like all were sent. That would have very likely included Ye himself in 1940's Germany. He must have missed that day (or a lot of days) in history class.