Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsyek View Post
    Legion at launch was also incredibly barebones, with even less content than both Shadowlands and Dragonflight. The first week of end-game content in Legion was Dungeons, PVP, World Quests, the first week of Suramar quests, and grinding out to either get AP or a Legendary if you cared to do so.
    Legion felt like it had a lot to do because 1) we were coming out of WoD and by the end of WoD nobody had anything to do, and 2) World Quests were a new thing, and they refreshed fairly often and the gear they offered scaled with your current ilevel, so if you did your WQs, then your dungeons, and then came back a few hours later to do the new WQs you had a fairly constant trickle of item upgrades. So it had that basic reward cycle going. One of the things that removed people's tolerance for WQs in BfA was when they removed that ilevel increase cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    What's so hard for you to understand? When people complained that it has become impossible to play alts what did Blizzard do? Did they make AP and reputations account-wide like people asked? No, they just removed artifacts and gave you the Heart of Azeroth which is, no matter how you look at it, an inferior version of Artifacts but it came with the promise that it will be new and exciting and not that big of a time investment. And ever since then we've been bumping into the same "borrowed power" issues because they kept introducing these expansion features only to remove them at the end of the expansion and replace them with much-of-the-same-but-not-really that's inferior by all standards and that they would have to work towards fixing all over again. When people asked them to make leveling alts easier what did they do? They gave us world scaling but they nerfed heirlooms to the ground and somehow managed to make leveling alts an even bigger pain in the ass than it was before and ever since BfA they've been "fixing" this issue without making any real progress because they don't want it to be easy for you to level alts. They want you to stay subbed and buy level boosts.

What was the philosophy behind not allowing players to swap covenants freely at the start of Shadowlands even tho a lot of people were complaining about it even before the expansion released? What was the philosophy behind nerfing world quest rewards? What was the philosophy behind not allowing you to fly at the start of an expansion and locking flying behind an achievement? What was the philosophy behind locking allied races behind rep grinds?

You do realize you are arguing that some data somewhere showed them that people did not like Artifacts, but somehow they loved not being able to fly and play alts? Damn, that's crazy! It's funny how this expansion's honeymoon period is having some people defend dogshit decisions they spent the last few years complaining about.
    "Everything I like is good. Everything I dislike is bad. And if you don't like the thing I like or like the thing I don't like, you're wrong."

Stellar argument, friendo.

WoW's game design is iterative. It always has been, it always will be. Sometimes the devs iterate in ways that people like, sometimes they do it in ways people don't. Nothing in WoW is universally loved or hated. (Except Conduit Energy. Everybody hated that.) Legion is not the high watermark of game design you keep insisting it is. It's a popular expansion and it may be the version of WoW you like the most but there is absolutely zero evidence to support your ass-backwards notion that from then onwards Blizzard has gone out of their way to make the game worse "because corporation" or whatever the fuck you think. They were responding to feedback, even if it's not the feedback you think they should have responded to.

Your broken thought process is, quite literally, the exact reason we ended up with Classic realms btw. If all else fails, just wait a decade or so and you'll be able to play Legion Classic to your heart's content.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-12-08 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    You should talk to some SWTOR players about being light on intro content. Their latest expansion is almost at the .2 patch and they have yet to recieve more than what WoW brings in a x.x.5 content patch
    You can't compare a game that is optional monthly payment vs forced monthly payment, especially when the company doing forced monthly payments has significantly more people playing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize you are arguing that some data somewhere showed them that people did not like Artifacts, but somehow they loved not being able to fly and play alts? Damn, that's crazy! It's funny how this expansion's honeymoon period is having some people defend dogshit decisions they spent the last few years complaining about.
    Don't worry, in 3-4 weeks after the holidays people will realize how garbage Dragonflight actually is. Not to mention the sheer amount of free copies Blizzard gave away in order to make their "monthly active user success metric" look way higher than the reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The game honestly has too much content as it is. You would never be able to do it all if you started today on an account with nothing on it before more and more was added.
    18 years of things to explore, collect, and see from a variety of experiences within the class system.

This expansion, they focused on the CORE of the game. Talents, professions, leveling, exploration, travel etc.
    There is plenty of content for max level players though, its just through the rep system now.

But frankly, these kinds of complaints are what lead us down the road we were on until recently, where end game systems were so convoluted and time intensive they confused or isolated many players.

Good to take a break from that.
    Truly, if you can't just enjoy what we have now, I would think about your goals within the game.

Its the best its ever been.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date Dec 2022

AKA: im too much of a coward to jump on my main MMO Champion account to post this because I know im full of it.

INB4: "this is my only account"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Yeah I think I'll pass on this expansion. If you don't do m+ or raid there doesn't seem to be any worthwhile PVE content to do.
    I love this. I bet you've lived your entire life this way; if something doesn't work within 10 days, time to drop it forever. Forget about this JUST launching less than a month ago, nah, who cares, this ENTIRE EXPANSION is ruined.... right? WTF lmaooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    "Everything I like is good. Everything I dislike is bad. And if you don't like the thing I like or like the thing I don't like, you're wrong."

Stellar argument, friendo.

WoW's game design is iterative. It always has been, it always will be. Sometimes the devs iterate in ways that people like, sometimes they do it in ways people don't. Nothing in WoW is universally loved or hated. (Except Conduit Energy. Everybody hated that.) Legion is not the high watermark of game design you keep insisting it is. It's a popular expansion and it may be the version of WoW you like the most but there is absolutely zero evidence to support your ass-backwards notion that from then onwards Blizzard has gone out of their way to make the game worse "because corporation" or whatever the fuck you think. They were responding to feedback, even if it's not the feedback you think they should have responded to.

Your broken thought process is, quite literally, the exact reason we ended up with Classic realms btw. If all else fails, just wait a decade or so and you'll be able to play Legion Classic to your heart's content.
    I'm sorry, how did you read all of this and decided that my argument boils down to everything I like is good and everything I dislike is bad? None of the issues I mentioned are a matter of opinon what the fuck are you on about? HoA and soublinds being inferior to Artifacts is a fact. It's not my opinion. You can compare the three and it's painfully obvious that much less care and thought was put into both soulbinds and HoA. They are objectively inferior to Artifacts. BfA being an inferior version of Legion is a fact when they released versions of the same features we had in Legion but worse, it's not a matter of opinion. You can say you like plain sugar more than a bar of chocolate, that's a matter of opinion, but you can't say I'm just stating my opinion when I say chocolate has more more ingredients and work put into making it.

No, they are not responding to feedback. They have quite literally gone out of their way the last few expansions to introduce features or keep features in the game that are not good for the game and are just impeding players' ability to enjoy the game. If that past few expansions did not make it clear for you that Blizzard have no idea what they are doing with the game then I don't know what will.

I'm sorry, how did you read all of this and decided that my argument boils down to everything I like is good and everything I dislike is bad? None of the issues I mentioned are a matter of opinon what the fuck are you on about? HoA and soublinds being inferior to Artifacts is a fact. It's not my opinion. You can compare the three and it's painfully obvious that much less care and thought was put into both soulbinds and HoA. They are objectively inferior to Artifacts. BfA being an inferior version of Legion is a fact when they released versions of the same features we had in Legion but worse, it's not a matter of opinion. You can say you like plain sugar more than a bar of chocolate, that's a matter of opinion, but you can't say I'm just stating my opinion when I say chocolate has more more ingredients and work put into making it.

No, they are not responding to feedback. They have quite literally gone out of their way the last few expansions to introduce features or keep features in the game that are not good for the game and are just impeding players' ability to enjoy the game. If that past few expansions did not make it clear for you that Blizzard have no idea what they are doing with the game then I don't know what will.
    "That's not an opinion, it's a fact" is a really easy way to disqualify literally anything you have to say on this matter. Have fun continuing to be mad at people for liking things you don't like.

"That's not an opinion, it's a fact" is a really easy way to disqualify literally anything you have to say on this matter. Have fun continuing to be mad at people for liking things you don't like.
    Who am I mad at for liking things I don't like? You are literally strawmannig valid criticism. You are going out of your way for whatever reason to defend moronic decisions Blizzard has made and then categorizing any counter-argument as a matter of opinion.

Who am I mad at for liking things I don't like? You are literally strawmannig valid criticism. You are going out of your way for whatever reason to defend moronic decisions Blizzard has made and then categorizing any counter-argument as a matter of opinion.
    1.) Stating opinions as facts is not "valid criticism."

2.) I am not "defending" anything.

3.) This is not a debate.

4.) Your bias is clear as day.

You do not want to engage in a good faith argument about anything, you just want to angrily deride Blizzard's decision to change the game in ways you didn't like post-Legion. You're free to do that. All I'm trying to do is help you understand that there's a distinct possibility Blizzard is motivated by powers slightly more complicated than, "gee, how can we piss off this one random fuck on a WoW forum today?"

What's so hard for you to understand? When people complained that it has become impossible to play alts what did Blizzard do? Did they make AP and reputations account-wide like people asked? No, they just removed artifacts and gave you the Heart of Azeroth which is, no matter how you look at it, an inferior version of Artifacts but it came with the promise that it will be new and exciting and not that big of a time investment. And ever since then we've been bumping into the same "borrowed power" issues because they kept introducing these expansion features only to remove them at the end of the expansion and replace them with much-of-the-same-but-not-really that's inferior by all standards and that they would have to work towards fixing all over again. When people asked them to make leveling alts easier what did they do? They gave us world scaling but they nerfed heirlooms to the ground and somehow managed to make leveling alts an even bigger pain in the ass than it was before and ever since BfA they've been "fixing" this issue without making any real progress because they don't want it to be easy for you to level alts. They want you to stay subbed and buy level boosts.

What was the philosophy behind not allowing players to swap covenants freely at the start of Shadowlands even tho a lot of people were complaining about it even before the expansion released? What was the philosophy behind nerfing world quest rewards? What was the philosophy behind not allowing you to fly at the start of an expansion and locking flying behind an achievement? What was the philosophy behind locking allied races behind rep grinds?

Ok but like, what does this have to do with Dragonflight? There are no covenants, nor a heart of azeroth - though we come perilously close in that one questline. There's (extremely) early flying and seemingly no "borrowed power" systems either. Wouldn't the lack of inferior things in a product make it...superior? Maybe not superior to Legion which you love, but certainly to BFA/SL?

1.) Stating opinions as facts is not "valid criticism."

2.) I am not "defending" anything.

3.) This is not a debate.

4.) Your bias is clear as day.

You do not want to engage in a good faith argument about anything, you just want to angrily deride Blizzard's decision to change the game in ways you didn't like post-Legion. You're free to do that. All I'm trying to do is help you understand that there's a distinct possibility Blizzard is motivated by powers slightly more complicated than, "gee, how can we piss off this one random fuck on a WoW forum today?"
    Sir, you keep doing it. I explained to you the difference between opinions and facts. BfA and SL being inferior version of Legion is not an opinion, it's a fact. It's obvious to anyone who has played through those expansions. They had the a lot of the same features that Legion did but worse. You could say you liked them more than Legion and it's fine. That's your opinion. But those expansions having a lot less work and tought put into them is a fact.

It's also a fact that Blizzard are notoriously bad at listening to feedback. And I provided some examples for you. But you are now trying to convince me that players were not allowed to fly because players *wanted* that. They decided to nerf WQs and mission tables because players hated getting meaningful rewards from doing content. They decided to put a ton of trash in every dungeon since Cathedral because players were not having fun clearing M+ dungeons in less than 30 minutes. Players definitely do not want account-wide AP and reputations because then you might start playing more than one character. You think you do but you don't! It was just blizzard responding to feedback all along.

Yes they are motivated by powers slightly more complicated than that. I never argued the opposite. It is in fact the exact point I am making.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Ok but like, what does this have to do with Dragonflight? There are no covenants, nor a heart of azeroth - though we come perilously close in that one questline. There's (extremely) early flying and seemingly no "borrowed power" systems either. Wouldn't the lack of inferior things in a product make it...superior? Maybe not superior to Legion which you love, but certainly to BFA/SL?
    Sure. But why would I praise Blizzard for removing features from the game that they managed to completely screw up over the years instead of fixing them? Where are we going from here? And why does Dragonflight feel like it was released before Legion?

Sir, you keep doing it. I explained to you the difference between opinions and facts. BfA and SL being inferior version of Legion is not an opinion, it's a fact. It's obvious to anyone who has played through those expansions. They had the a lot of the same features that Legion did but worse. You could say you liked them more than Legion and it's fine. That's your opinion. But those expansions having a lot less work and tought put into them is a fact.
    Buddy, repeating an opinion then stating that it's a fact does not actually make it a fact. You, nor any other human being on this entire fucking planet, cannot objectively say that BfA and SL are "inferior versions of Legion" because you do not get to speak on behalf of every WoW player in existence.

It's also a fact that Blizzard are notoriously bad at listening to feedback. And I provided some examples for you. But you are now trying to convince me that players were not allowed to fly because players *wanted* that. They decided to nerf WQs and mission tables because players hated getting meaningful rewards from doing content. They decided to put a ton of trash in every dungeon since Cathedral because players were not having fun clearing M+ dungeons in less than 30 minutes. Players definitely do not want account-wide AP and reputations because then you might start playing more than one character. You think you do but you don't! It was just blizzard responding to feedback all along.
    In a game with as broad of a playerbase as WoW's, you're never going to get a consensus on things that are loved or hated. For every corollary you find, there are plenty of people on either side of the issue. For all the pro-fliers, they're just as many anti-fliers. For all the people who loved AP, there are just as many who disliked it. You are making an incredibly lopsided argument that simply because Blizzard changed something later on down the line, that must mean that their initial roll out of the feature was flawed and the only reason they ever did it any other way is because, well, fuck you I guess? This is simply the wrong way to look at the way Blizzard processes feedback since you're always going to fall victim to negativity bias. The other important thing to consider is that despite all of these flaws, WoW continues to be immeasurably profitable for Blizzard which means either people are paying for a product they hate (unlikely) or these game breaking issues you hate and equate to being "inferior products" aren't nearly as universally derided as you'd like to think.

In addition to the video I just linked, I'd also recommend you read this article by Ghostcrawler because he does a better job explaining these concepts than I ever could. But we both know you won't because you're not interested in learning about game design theory; you just want to win an internet argument.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2022-12-08 at 07:21 AM. Reason: words

Buddy, repeating an opinion then stating that it's a fact does not actually make it a fact. You, nor any other human being on this entire fucking planet, cannot objectively say that BfA and SL are "inferior versions of Legion" because you do not get to speak on behalf of every WoW player in existence.

In a game with as broad of a playerbase as WoW's, you're never going to get a consensus on things that are loved or hated. For every corollary you find, there are plenty of people on either side of the issue. For all the pro-fliers, they're just as many anti-fliers. For all the people who loved AP, there are just as many who disliked it. You are making an incredibly lopsided argument that simply because Blizzard changed something later on down the line, that must mean that their initial roll out of the feature was flawed and the only reason they ever did it any other way is because, well, fuck you I guess? This is simply the wrong way to look at the way Blizzard processes feedback since you're always going to fall victim to negativity bias. The other important thing to consider is that despite all of these flaws, WoW considers to be immeasurably profitable for Blizzard which means either people are paying for a product they hate (unlikely) or these game breaking issues you hate and equate to being "inferior products" aren't nearly as universally derided as you'd like to think.

In addition to the video I just linked, I'd also recommend you read this article by Ghostcrawler because he does a better job explaining these concepts then I ever could. But we both know you won't because you're not interested in learning about game design theory; you just want to win an internet argument.
    Okay I am not going to explain to you the difference between opinions and facts anymore. At this point you are just building strawmans and shilling for a multi-billion dollar company. i'm not interested.

Sure. But why would I praise Blizzard for removing features from the game that they managed to completely screw up over the years instead of fixing them? Where are we going from here? And why does Dragonflight feel like it was released before Legion?
    Because you praise them for stopping doing the things that were screwing up the game. And Dragonflight feels like it was released before Legion because it doesn't have most of Legion's aesthetics, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Because you praise them for stopping doing the things that were screwing up the game. And Dragonflight feels like it was released before Legion because it doesn't have most of Legion's aesthetics, I suppose.
    No, I'm not gonna praise them for that. I blame them for screwing up those features in the first place. They can do better.

None of the issues I mentioned are a matter of opinon what the fuck are you on about? HoA and soublinds being inferior to Artifacts is a fact. It's not my opinion. You can compare the three and it's painfully obvious that much less care and thought was put into both soulbinds and HoA. They are objectively inferior to Artifacts.
    These are all prime examples of opinions, not facts. Merriam-Webster defines an opinion as, and I quote, "a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter." An objective fact is defined as factual, data-based information that is not informed by bias. Your view and judgment is that their are both inferior systems. What about the people that actually preferred the systems in BfA and SL? Does your judgment of HoA and Soulbinds make them incorrect? If the answer is no, then what you're stating is a SUBJECTIVE OPINION and not an OBJECTIVE FACT. An objective fact is something that is universally true and can be proven as such; things like gravity, death, the sun, these are all things that are objective facts. I could step outside at night and think to myself, "the sun doesn't exist" but that doesn't make my statement true. The simple fact that there are people in the WoW community at large that not only enjoyed, but in fact preferred, the HoA system and Soulbind system in their respective expansions is proof enough that what you're saying is simply not fact, but opinion. Even if the opinion that the systems were worse is held by a majority of the community, that still doesn't make one side objectively correct and the other objectively incorrect. If 90% of the world's popular believed the Earth was flat, that doesn't make the Earth flat.

it's painfully obvious that much less care and thought was put into both soulbinds and HoA.
    This part of the statement shows how unobjective your overall statement is. Care and thought are not quantifiable data points, as both are by definition subjective. Do you have a log of dates and times of each developer as they worked on each system that could be collated into an exact breakdown of hours worked? Do you have recordings of boardroom meetings to compare discussions between developers about these systems? Do you have any data at all beyond people whining and complaining on a forum and your own experiences? If not, then you have absolutely no basis to describe or define any of what you've said as objective fact.
    Last edited by Darsyek; 2022-12-08 at 09:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    WoW has none of that, I have no long term goals in the game I can aim for. I can farm dungeons all day and not get an upgrade, and at the end of it, I'd still have nothing to show for my time. I logged into WoW this morning before work and all I saw was toxic players being complete degenerates farming the absolute hell out of the dragonbane keep event. Utterly mindless and repetitive gameplay.
    but you are aware that M+ in next week will come with valors and you will be able to upgrade items after each couple runs?
    so your rant and even more comparision to LA is silly at best

they are farming gear that will be absolete after first 2 weeks of actuall content start so thats their choice to go a bit better prepared no one force anyone in that really, they may also farm shitton of gold from enchanting when its ultra profitable, im a bit to lazy for that personally, not sure who i would call degenerate here tho ;P

or im the one that missed something maybe?
    Last edited by kosajk; 2022-12-08 at 10:37 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

These are all prime examples of opinions, not facts. Merriam-Webster defines an opinion as, and I quote, "a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter." An objective fact is defined as factual, data-based information that is not informed by bias. Your view and judgment is that their are both inferior systems. What about the people that actually preferred the systems in BfA and SL? Does your judgment of HoA and Soulbinds make them incorrect? If the answer is no, then what you're stating is a SUBJECTIVE OPINION and not an OBJECTIVE FACT. An objective fact is something that is universally true and can be proven as such; things like gravity, death, the sun, these are all things that are objective facts. I could step outside at night and think to myself, "the sun doesn't exist" but that doesn't make my statement true. The simple fact that there are people in the WoW community at large that not only enjoyed, but in fact preferred, the HoA system and Soulbind system in their respective expansions is proof enough that what you're saying is simply not fact, but opinion. Even if the opinion that the systems were worse is held by a majority of the community, that still doesn't make one side objectively correct and the other objectively incorrect. If 90% of the world's popular believed the Earth was flat, that doesn't make the Earth flat.

This part of the statement shows how unobjective your overall statement is. Care and thought are not quantifiable data points, as both are by definition subjective. Do you have a log of dates and times of each developer as they worked on each system that could be collated into an exact breakdown of hours worked? Do you have recordings of boardroom meetings to compare discussions between developers about these systems? Do you have any data at all beyond people whining and complaining on a forum and your own experiences? If not, then you have absolutely no basis to describe or define any of what you've said as objective fact.
    Dude, please go read my reply again and that merriam-webster definition. You can say you like bread and butter better than a cheeseburger. You can't say bread and butter has more ingredients or takes more effort to prepare. That's a fact. A fact. Not an opinion. Artifact weapons were way more complex and had a lot more thought and care put into them compared to the Heart of Azeroth. That's a fact. It's not an opinion. It's a fact.

You can say you like bread and butter better than a cheeseburger. You can't say bread and butter has more ingredients or takes more effort to prepare.
    You can say it's a fact four times in one paragraph but that still doesn't make it a fact. Your example, by the way, it a terrible example because there are, in fact, times when you could correctly say that bread and butter has more ingredients than a cheeseburger. If I use a store-bought bread, the bread alone can contain over a dozen ingredients whereas if I make buns at home I can use as few as 5, 6, or 7. Add 3 ingredients for a simple burger patty and cheese, you're only looking at 11 ingredients at most, less than just the store-bought bread alone before you even factor in the butter, or if you want the inverse to say it takes more effort then make a cheeseburger with store-bought ingredients and make a loaf of bread and churn your own butter at home. Your example is honestly probably one of the single worst ones you could've picked. But that's all besides the point.

Dude, please go read my reply again and that merriam-webster definition.
    I have, and nowhere in your replies do I see a contradiction to that Merriam-Webster definition. You have a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in your mind about a particular matter. I'm not sure what miraculous revelation you were hoping would come. You have yet to give factual, data-based information and have only ever given opinion, sentiment, and speculation. You argue that the replacements for Artifacts were done with less care, yet you have presented no proof of that. Even if you were to compare quantity of artifact traits to azerite traits, that's not hard-and-fast proof of less care or effort. To go back to your extremely poor example, I could hand-churn butter and spend an entire day baking the perfect loaf of bread and serve a single slice of bread and butter while someone else serves an entire platter of cheeseburgers they bought at the store. Does that mean the person with the greater quantity of cheeseburgers put in more care and effort than I, who baked my own bread and churned my own butter? Obviously not.

That's a fact. A fact. That's a fact. It's a fact.
    This tyrade here, by the way, does not do what you think it's supposed to do. This does not hammer home a point. This just makes you look like a rambling lunatic foaming at the mouth.
    Last edited by Darsyek; 2022-12-08 at 10:29 AM.

You can say it's a fact four times in one paragraph but that still doesn't make it a fact. Your example, by the way, it a terrible example because there are, in fact, times when you could correctly say that bread and butter has more ingredients than a cheeseburger. If I use a store-bought buns, the buns alone can contain over a dozen ingredients whereas if I make a loaf of bread at home I can use as few as 4, 5, or 6. Add 3 ingredients for a simple burger patty and cheese, you're only looking at 11 ingredients at most, less than just the store-bought buns alone before you even factor in the butter, or if you want the inverse to say it takes more effort then make a cheeseburger with store-bought ingredients and make a loaf of bread and churn your own butter at home. Your example is honestly probably one of the single worst ones you could've picked. But that's all besides the point.

I have, and nowhere in your replies do I see a contradiction to that Merriam-Webster definition. You have a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in your mind about a particular matter. I'm not sure what miraculous revelation you were hoping would come. You have yet to give factual, data-based information and have only ever given opinion, sentiment, and speculation. You argue that the replacements for Artifacts were done with less care, yet you have presented no proof of that. Even if you were to compare quantity of artifact traits to azerite traits, that's not hard-and-fast proof of less care or effort. To go back to your extremely poor example, I could hand-churn butter and spend an entire day baking the perfect loaf of bread and serve a single slice of bread and butter while someone else serves an entire platter of cheeseburgers they bought at the store. Does that mean the person with the greater quantity of cheeseburgers put in more care and effort than I, who baked my own bread and churned my own butter? Obviously not.

This tyrade here, by the way, does not do what you think it's supposed to do. This does not hammer home a point. This just makes you look like a rambling lunatic foaming at the mouth.
    Oh god. Okay. Let me explain it like you are five.

Legion added 36 artifact weapons, each with its own complex talent tree and signature ability, for all 36 specs. 36.

BfA added a Necklace that let you equip 4 essences and 3 pieces of gear each with 4-5 talents with minimal variety.

What does your math say here?

But let me visualize it for you since you are struggling

This right here

Did not have more work and thought put into it, and is not a more complex feature than this:

This is a fact. I don't care if you like it or not. It's a fact, it's not an opinion. If you still think this is just my opinion then I am afraid you will never figure out the difference between facts and opinions no matter how many times you look up the dictionary definition. I am not here to educate you. I am not explaining this shit again.
    Last edited by JustaRandomReindeer; 2022-12-08 at 10:49 AM.