7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    "minimal"? Lol. She broke through at least one wall. That isn't minimal.
    Om, one wall? one entire wall????? How she was able to left the prison with such serious crimes.

thankfully nobody saw she breaking all these cars and the aprking lot with daredevil, otherwise she would get 30 years.
    Inhibitors in the MCU are not head canon.
    Ok? i never said they were? the only headcanon i mention is about Jen being paid or not and how she did bought her car and her suits and paid her house, dude was saying she got credit for it, that is headcanon.

The inhibitor for the Jen and Blonsky is fucking lazy plot convenience, that make no sense in existing and will be 100% forgotten in next movies/shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    There is no misrepresenting the scene, nobody got hurt, the damages she caused was minimal, and they have a magic inibitor.
    Tearing through a wall is not "minimal" damage. Destroying a monitor the size of a wall is not "minimal" damage.

There is no reason for her to be locked up in the same prison as the abomination, there is no reason for titania to be free from a worse crime, there is no logic in not giving her an inhibitor as well, there is no logic in this inhibitor existing in the first place, this is all bad writing that people are trying to excuse away with headcanons
    She is a super power being where there are limits to where she could be locked up. So, you are wrong, there is logic to why she was. Or do you think every prison/jail has the ability to hold a Hulk?

This inhibitor is such bullshit that i bet my left arm this will never come up again in the MCU, is fucking lazy storytelling just like the entire phase four with plotholes and plot conveniences.
    I hope you aren't left handed then.

Why the heck would you not put an inhibitor in a monster that destroyed half a city? Even if you knew the prison could hold him you logically take all the steps necessary for safety, he would have the inhibitor all the fucking time, because if some shit happens witht he prison, some problem, he would not be able tot ransform, but guess what? the show don't think about that.
    Because again, they may not be legally authorized to do so. Seriously, this isn't hard to understand. This is like arguing "Why isn't every murderer just put on death row?" Punishments have to be authorized by a judge. The only thing I need here is that the inhibitor was not authorized to be used on Abomination, until it was.

no in fact, they thought about it, why he does not have it? because if he had it, in the prison, he would not be able to teleport out with Wong and fight in shang chi. They would know he would take off to transform.
    Again, in the United States, you cannot legally do something to a prisoner until authorized by a judge. Yes, it would make sense to use the inhibitor, but they may not have had a working prototype at the time and may not have been authorized to use it. You are assuming they had access to an inhibitor the entire time.

EXACTLY, the government in the MCU doesn't have a "hulk inhibitor", Bruce made the prototype, for himself only, and in the first episode, said he would need months to build one for Jen.
    By saying EXACTLY, you are admitting you pulled what you said out of your ass.

And he was wearing a Prototype in Shang Chi, which predates the time frame of the first episode. Even granting your bs, we don't know how much time passes in the first episode and when the inhibitor is brought up. And again, how do you know the government doesn't? Where did you get your information? Hell, we know Bruce talked to Blonsky, it very well could have been Bruce was involved in creating the inhibitor for him off screen.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    You speak of terrible plot devices yet want only one person to be able to do things?
    Yes, because he studied about gama radiation for decades, and know even more about after being a test subject himself, why do you think they brought him in the first avengers movie? they especific said he was the best.
    We already know he doesn't know everything since he didn't know that Jen would be able to control "Hulk" easier then he could. So already your theory that Bruce is the only one that could know how to inhibit a hulk transformation is silly.
    The only silly thing is your correlation here, first i didn't said he know everything, (he know everything that there is to know Jen was a new excepcional case never saw before) I said he is the authority of gama radiation and know about this more than anyone else, if he can't do it, nobody can't. He said it would need to take months to build one for Jen, the government come up with one in less than a day, is bullshit, no matter how y'all try to argue about it.

Also in the comics Hulk is classified as a "mutate". But the MCU has blurred the lines a little on the difference between mutant and mutate. It could be that "mutant" collars inhibite mutate abilities as well. Or they just developed an all encompassing tech to do the same for sake of simplicity in story telling.
    Right, even if this was the case, its not show or said in the series, its headcanon, they don't explain shit, it just happens, this is not "for the sake of simplicity" is just bad writing, they need something to do what they want, they come up with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The inhibitor for the Jen and Blonsky is fucking lazy plot convenience, that make no sense in existing and will be 100% forgotten in next movies/shows.
    Bruce's inhibitor predates the show! There is absolutely no logic here.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    Om, one wall? one entire wall?????
    So if someone knocked down a wall to your house you'd just shrug and call it minor? Destruction of property is a crime in most countries I'd wager even your own. She was in a damage control prison because the Hulk is feared beyond other superheroes. Why are you under estimating that side of the equation just to be stubborn?

It isn't head canon that she used credit because credit is a part of the MCU. Do you think people never take loans out in the fictional MCU universe? It is again an occasion of you being stupidly stubborn instead of just admitting you were wrong. Or do you really not have loans in your country? You also mentioned the inhibitor in the same paragraph as "all bad writing that people are trying to excuse away with headcanons". You are trying to lie and back track.

There is no reason for her to be locked up in the same prison as the abomination, there is no reason for titania to be free from a worse crime, there is no logic in not giving her an inhibitor as well, there is no logic in this inhibitor existing in the first place, this is all bad writing that people are trying to excuse away with headcanons
    - - - Updated - - -

Yes, because he studied about gama radiation for decades, and know even more about after being a test subject himself, why do you think they brought him in the first avengers movie? they especific said he was the best.
    Doesn't mean he is the only one. Don't you think many would be studying Hulk including Tony Stark? He built an entire suit of armor just to control Hulk. Why do you think the government, Shield, Hydra, or any other group would idly ignore studying a big potential threat? It also ignores that people were actively interested in his blood so were liking studying it. Both to maybe resurrect the super soldier program that originally created Hulk or like in She-Hulk to give themselves powers.

You implied he knew everything by saying "he was the best" and if he couldn't do it how could any one else. You even now say if he can't do it nobody else can. Which means you are saying he knows everything about gamma radiation even though he is still learning and didn't even know his family genes was a key component in the transformation. He said it would take months to teach her to control it to create a "professor Jen" form like he did with Bruce and Hulk. He didn't give a time frame for creating an inhibitor and only said creating one like his was impossible to do for her. He was also dealing with the messenger ship so maybe he knew he wouldn't have time because he was likely going to have to go off planet.

They didn't come up with one in less then a day. There is no information for how long they were designing it. You talk about others using head canon while continuing to employ it yourself. If it isn't shown on the series then how do you know it took them less then a day? Isn't it strange how you will accept head canon when it fits your argument and dismiss it when it doesn't?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Tearing through a wall is not "minimal" damage. Destroying a monitor the size of a wall is not "minimal" damage.
    It is minimal yes, especially if we compare with other hulk incidents, she did more damage destroying cars with daredevil, and nothing happened.

You know what would be good writing? including that in her imprisonment, but that is asking too much for the people working there.
    She is a super power being where there are limits to where she could be locked up.] So, you are wrong,
    THEY HAVE AN INHIBITOR, THEY CAN LOCK HER UP IN A JAR AND SHE CAN'T ESCAPE LOL
    Or do you think every prison/jail has the ability to hold a Hulk?
    how can you transform in the hulk, if you have an inhibitor that stops you from transforming into a hulk?

Now its more and more clear why y'all think this is fine, this is beyond suspension of disbelief.
    Because again, they may not be legally authorized to do so. Seriously, this isn't hard to understand.
    They are not legally authorized to put an inhibitor in a monster that destroyed half a city? are you fucking serious?

The headcanon to explain way problem keep coming up
    This is like arguing "Why isn't every murderer just put on death row?" Punishments have to be authorized by a judge. The only thing I need here is that the inhibitor was not authorized to be used on Abomination, until it was.
    bull

shit

You are bringing up an red hearing while making up an headcanon that never show up in the show.

You need to acknowledge that this nonsense of "they are not authorized to do so" i something YOU came up with, because the show writers didn't.
    Again, in the United States, you cannot legally do something to a prisoner until authorized by a judge. Yes, it would make sense to use the inhibitor, but they may not have had a working prototype at the time and may not have been authorized to use it. You are assuming they had access to an inhibitor the entire time.
    Look at that, you keep making shit up, and keep saying im the one "pulling things out of my ass".

So coincidence that they had a working prototype just when he get out to prison and when they imprison Jen am i right? such coincidence they had the access the inhibitor just for the Show.

By saying EXACTLY, you are admitting you pulled what you said out of your ass.
    Everything i said in that sentence is ture
    And he was wearing a Prototype in Shang Chi, which predates the time frame of the first episode.
    That does not disprove what i said

Even granting your bs, we don't know how much time passes in the first episode and when the inhibitor is brought up. And again, how do you know the government doesn't? Where did you get your information? Hell, we know Bruce talked to Blonsky, it very well could have been Bruce was involved in creating the inhibitor for him off screen.
    Again, more headcanon to explain things the writers didn't.

You keep proving my point about bad writing, that someone said have no arguments.

Finally saw the last episode with my dad today...

Yea, some people are right, it was bad. I don't mind the 4th wall breaking in small bits, but that huge mess at the end just didn't seem right to me. Not doing a giant fight would've been fine. I actually would've preferred if it looked like that were to happen, but instead it led to a long scene in the courtroom explaining stuff and a nice ending. Instead, we cut away from everything, spend way too long breaking the 4th wall, and end the episode with "We're gonna go into court. But noooot show you any good stuff.

I hope that, if enough people didn't like it, if a 2nd season comes out the writers learn from that. Otherwise, I enjoyed the show for the most part, even if not all of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So if someone knocked down a wall to your house you'd just shrug and call it minor? Destruction of property is a crime in most countries I'd wager even your own. She was in a damage control prison because the Hulk is feared beyond other superheroes. Why are you under estimating that side of the equation just to be stubborn?
    What happened when she destroyed that place and those cars with daredevil?
    It isn't head canon that she used credit because credit is a part of the MCU.
    HAHAHAHA my gosh you guys that it im officially dead by laughter.

Doesn't mean he is the only one. Don't you think many would be studying Hulk including Tony Stark? He built an entire suit of armor just to control Hulk
    Do...you realize he made the suit together with Bruce? the authority in hulk stuff?

And how did his armor work out even with Bruce help?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is minimal yes, especially if we compare with other hulk incidents, she did more damage destroying cars with daredevil, and nothing happened.
    That's not how minimal damage is determined. That isn't how the law makes judgments.

They are not legally authorized to put an inhibitor in a monster that destroyed half a city? are you fucking serious?

The headcanon to explain way problem keep coming up
    Where is your evidence that they are legally authorized to do it? The show expressly shows us the proceeding where authorization of the inhibitor was given.

And you using head canon here is bs of the highest caliber.

Look at that, you keep making shit up, and keep saying im the one "pulling things out of my ass".

So coincidence that they had a working prototype just when he get out to prison and when they imprison Jen am i right? such coincidence they had the access the inhibitor just for the Show.
    Because you are. Objectively, everyone of your arguments is literally what you are whining other people are doing.

Again, the show only shows us a process where there is authorization of placing the inhibitor. From this, we can assume they need authorization to use it. That's not head canon, that's what the show shows us. YOU are arguing "Why don't they just use it?" And I am not inserting head canon as fact, I am explaining potential reasons that are absolutely not needed for the show to say outright accept to people who want shitty writing like yourself to accept.

Does having a complete outline of the law given to you in the middle of the story make it better? Honestly, do you want them to take time to explain something that most people aren't going to have a problem with because they understand how the law works?

Everything i said in that sentence is ture
    It wasn't.

That does not disprove what i said
    It does.

Again, more headcanon to explain things the writers didn't.

You keep proving my point about bad writing, that someone said have no arguments.
    Stop using "head canon" when you don't understand what that term means. Saying "this is possible" isn't head canon. I am not saying it happened for a fact. The only people arguing head canon as fact is you.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-07 at 09:30 PM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Bruce's inhibitor predates the show! There is absolutely no logic here.
    Because he did himself FOR HIMSELF, he explicitly said he took months to build a prototype that only work on him.

why the government have one for the abomination and for Jen? how did they have a better technology about this when Bruce, the authority of gama radiation and hulk shenanigans with Tony stark tech didn't?

You are telling me Bruce share his discovery with the government? Bruce banner would do that? and they come up with a better technology than him and they didn't say nothing back? Could be because the government himself was in the hopes to build something to disable the hulk itself?? maybe experience on him so we could get red hulk??

Sounds like it could be an interesting plot point that the writers didn't consider at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he did himself FOR HIMSELF, he explicitly said he took months to build a prototype that only work on him.

why the government have one for the abomination and for Jen? how did they have a better technology about this when Bruce, the authority of gama radiation and hulk shenanigans with Tony stark tech didn't?

You are telling me Bruce share his discovery with the government? Bruce banner would do that? and they come up with a better technology than him and they didn't say nothing back? Could be because the government himself was in the hopes to build something to disable the hulk itself?? maybe experience on him so we could get red hulk??

Sounds like it could be an interesting plot point that the writers didn't consider at all
    It is 100% possible he did. It is possible that one of the many secretive organizations stole it. It is possible other people came up with systems similar that we haven't seen. None of this is required information for the series.

You haven't explained why this is actually a problem beyond you need your hand held in a story to accept it.

That isn't the story for She-hulk. We didn't need to see the Rebels stealing their ships from the Empire in ANH, we can just accept it exists. We didn't need to see SHIELD build the Helicarrier in the first Avengers, we can accept it exists. There are tons of things that exist in the MCU and other properties that you have absolutely no problem with, but the inhibitor of all things is a bridge too far?
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-07 at 09:45 PM.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    What happened when she destroyed that place and those cars with daredevil?
    We don't know. Do you honestly not understand how loans work? Do you think loans don't exist in the real world? Why do you think using a loan to pay for things is funny? She even talks about having six figures in student loan debt. Yet here you are laughing at the idea that she would use debt to pay for things.

So because the Hulk Buster failed that means that no one else knows as much as Bruce? That no one else could try other things to control or disable a Hulk?

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't tell him? It inhibits everything where as Bruce wanted to inhibit only part of his powers? There could be a bunch of possible explanations and not all of them would be "bad writing". You even come up with an explanation yourself while at the same time saying it isn't possible that the government could have technology hidden from Bruce. It is fine when you think of it but bad when others suggest it. lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    That's not how minimal damage is determined. That isn't how the law makes judgments.
    And how it is? multiple cars and a parking lot compared to a projector and a wall.
    Where is your evidence that they are legally authorized to do it? The show expressly shows us the proceeding where authorization of the inhibitor was given.
    Where is your evidence that they need to be legally authorized to contain dangerous threads? why they would need an authorization to do that? Like Rhole said Wanda seem to have one to stop her magic when she was in prison just fine, why do you think they only need to put one only when they are releasing then?

You are making this up because the show didn't, simple as that

Again, the show only shows us a process where there is authorization of placing the inhibitor. From this, we can assume they need authorization to use it.
    "we can assume"

You assume because the bad writing in the show didn't show or tell us what happens
    Does having a complete outline of the law given to you in the middle of the story make it better? Honestly, do you want them to take time to explain something that most people aren't going to have a problem with because they understand how the law works?
    Well it could, but the writers already confirmed they don't know how to writte about it, so that would be impossible.

And how dare they take their time in actually fleshing their story to make an actual sense? we can make some half-asset thing and some people will just make the show for us, filling the plot holes, making headcanon to explain nonsense

Its phase 4 in a nutshell

It wasn't.
    Prove it wasn't

Stop using "head canon"
    Then stop making then UP

It is 100% possible he did. It is possible that one of the many secretive organizations stole it. It is possible other people came up with systems similar that we haven't seen. None of this is required information for the series.
    Yes, it 100% possible.

But i am the one who wrote this, not the show writers. This is my headcanon. And yes, this is information required otherwise you have a contrived, lazy and convenient plot.
    You haven't explained why this is actually a problem beyond you need your hand held in a story to accept it.
    The story need to be well written so it make sense, they can't shove stuff up like a fucking hulk inhibitor the government made, something that would be HUGE in the MCU and don't explain how its possible. They need to explain other stuff happening, they need to happen organically and not in a way just to make the plot move forward otherwise is lazy and contrived.

Again, suspension of disbelief have limits, yours have more than others, is fine, but if you are filling the holes with things you assume is bad written.

Even with all this BS i still enjoyed the show overall, like i said, i rank over hawkeye, but it have problems, it was not well written in some parts, and this reflect with the audience score

People are just pretending it don't have any problems, everything is good.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't know.
    Yep, we don't know, exactly the problem the show have.
    Yet here you are laughing at the idea that she would use debt to pay for things.
    Prove she did use credit to buy her stuff..
    So because the Hulk Buster failed that means that no one else knows as much as Bruce? That no one else could try other things to control or disable a Hulk?
    Yes, no one else know more than Bruce about the hulk and Gama radiation. They could try, but would not succeed or would be way behind Bruce.

There could be a bunch of possible explanations and not all of them would be "bad writing".
    Indeed, not having one is the bad writing.
    You even come up with an explanation yourself
    Yes, but i didn't write the show.

I can come up with one but the show writers didn't. Pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Gonna hard disagree with that. Long time Marvel comics fans SHOULD be your core target audience if you are adapting stories into films and shows. Because ultimately they are the initial fanbase that has existed for a very long time.
    They don’t make this stuff for the “fans”. There aren’t enough fans to build a multibillion dollar industry off of.

There are on the other hand a shit tonne of people who want to see decently made action movies with some humour in them. You just want to be catered to and your butthurt that you’re not getting exactly what you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, we don't know, exactly the problem the show have.
    Every show has that problem because they don't explain every last detail. We rarely, if ever, see the characters use the restroom so does that mean they don't have normal bodily functions? Just like you are saying we have to prove that she used credit when you equally have to prove that she did. Or is this another case of you not having to prove your own claims and are right just because you say so? It also isn't bad writing to not explain every thing. Somethings get explained later and somethings never do. It is just the nature of thing. Even things you would think is good writing never fully explain things.

We know she has student debt. So she usually uses credit. She could have got a large cash advance on her paycheck so she might not need credit. But even then she still could have financed her purchases. Even people that can afford cash still finance. There is a higher burden of proof to show that she had an aversion to using credit or loans for your theory to work. One you haven't attempt to make or back up.

Can you prove that no one else in the world knows Gamma radiation like Bruce? That no one else can learn? That every one else would fail? Again you are using your head canon with out backing up it with in-universe things to back it up. Yet you only deride head canon when you don't agree with it. Strange, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    And how it is? multiple cars and a parking lot compared to a projector and a wall.
    Why do you think this is a valid argument? For all we know, the only people who know she destroyed a parking lot are Daredevil and herself. And maybe her client Leapfrog depending on how aware he was. Who was going to report that to the police?

Where is your evidence that they need to be legally authorized to contain dangerous threads? why they would need an authorization to do that? Like Rhole said Wanda seem to have one to stop her magic when she was in prison just fine, why do you think they only need to put one only when they are releasing then?

You are making this up because the show didn't, simple as that
    That's how the law works in the United States. I am not "making stuff up." That's literally how the law works in the real world for the United States. Judges give authorization for punishments. The inhibitor would be classified as a punishment, it would need authorization to be used by Law Enforcement. Seriously, there is no evidence that there is authorization given to use it except by a court order. That's all we know.

Wanda was punished under the Accords ... which have been repealed. Secondly, we don't know if that was an inhibitor, or just a restraint.

"we can assume"

You assume because the bad writing in the show didn't show or tell us what happens
    All writing has assumptions that the reader must make. How is having to assume a bad thing?

Well it could, but the writers already confirmed they don't know how to writte about it, so that would be impossible.
    So you want shittier writing because the writing isn't shitty enough for you?

And how dare they take their time in actually fleshing their story to make an actual sense? we can make some half-asset thing and some people will just make the show for us, filling the plot holes, making headcanon to explain nonsense
    It makes sense to anyone who isn't you.

Prove it wasn't
    Already done.

Then stop making then UP
    I haven't done that. I am saying the explanation isn't needed, because there are possible reasonable explanations that normal people don't need to understand the show.

Yes, it 100% possible.

But i am the one who wrote this, not the show writers. This is my headcanon. And yes, this is information required otherwise you have a contrived, lazy and convenient plot.
    Nope, it isn't needed for anyone who is capable of following a show geared for people in their teenage years.

The story need to be well written so it make sense, they can't shove stuff up like a fucking hulk inhibitor the government made, something that would be HUGE in the MCU and don't explain how its possible. They need to explain other stuff happening, they need to happen organically and not in a way just to make the plot move forward otherwise is lazy and contrived.
    So why are you arguing for it to make less sense?

They give us enough information to show that the inhibitor of the government may not actually ... you know ... work? Blonsky is able to skate around it after all.

And no, it doesn't. The origin of that technology is completely irrelevant to the story of She-hulk. You are arguing that in order to be better for you, it has to be shittier for everyone else.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-07 at 11:01 PM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think this is a valid argument? For all we know, the only people who know she destroyed a parking lot are Daredevil and herself? Who was going to report that to the police?
    So, no security cameras then? in the parking lot? no one investigating? no one could lead that to the kidnapping or a person? how convenient.

That's how the law works in the United States. I am not "making stuff up." That's literally how the law works in the real world for the United States.
    Man, its sure is thinking ahead in the future to have laws against super natural and super human being in the US.

Sur eis a country ahead of all others.
    So you want shittier writing because the writing isn't shitty enough for you?
    Wait, wait.

You are telling me that if the writers knew how to write court scenes better, in the super-hero lawyer show, they would make a shittier show?

It makes sense to anyone who isn't you.
    Anyone is you? cause the audience score kinda shows that some people(majority even) though the show was that good. So, do you seriously believe its just me? you are going a bit ahead of your league here with those bold assumptions. Can you back up that everyone else but me though it make sense?
    Already done.
    Dream high

I haven't done that. I am saying the explanation isn't needed, because there are possible reasonable explanations that normal people don't need to understand the show.
    That is of course not true, explanations are needed, otherwise you ahve people like you and Rhole making stuff the show didn't themselves.

Its even baffling that you think "normal" people would need to knowe the laws of the united stated about dealing with super human, like get a grip, the show is for the world, not for the US.

Nope, it isn't needed for anyone who is capable of following a show geared for people in their teenage years.
    Basically, make an hafl-asset, bad written show, and wait for teenagers to make stuff up for you so you don't need to do yourself?

You have people arguing she took credit to buy her stuff, because how bad the show represent the events. Despite the show not making any mention of it, its bogus.

So why are you arguing for it to make less sense?
    It would not make less sense if they actually give reasons of why things happen the way it did?
    They give us enough information to show that the inhibitor of the government may not actually ... you know ... work? Blonsky is able to skate around it after all.
    BUT IT WORKS, he REMOVED so he could tranform, in the final episode Jen only transform when Blonsky take from her.

This is once again, you filing the gap for their bat writting.

And no, it doesn't. The origin of that technology is completely irrelevant to the story of She-hulk. You are arguing that in order to be better for you, it has to be shittier for everyone else.
    If you can call this a story, yes, its relevant, because comes up more than once and have implications in the MCU, something they for sure didn't think about it

You are assuming that explaining the show better, making sense, it would be shittier for everyone else is comedy gold, you are arguing we need more briandead show that make shit sense so tis good for majority.

But sorry to burst your bubble, the show was not good "for everyone else" is the lowest rated tv show in RT by audience. Compare to Wandawivison that was able to expand the idea of multiverse from spider man even further, add the darkhold and me a path to the next movie(that was bad) or captain america who was able to set up the new captain america, Wakanda relations and the Power Broker.

But again, keep pretending the show is fine and good and have no problems at all and enjoy season 2, oh wait, they didn't confirmed yet because poor reception, yeeeeesh

10+ Year Old Account
    So, no security cameras then? in the parking lot? no one investigating? no one could lead that to the kidnapping or a person? how convenient.
    Not all parking lots have security cameras. And all plots have conveniences. Conveniences are not problems.

Man, its sure is thinking ahead in the future to have laws against super natural and super human being in the US.

Sur eis a country ahead of all others.
    Wow, it is almost like that wasn't actually my argument. My argument on the law has nothing to do with real world laws about super humans.

It has to do with how the law works in the real world concerning people who are arrested, and that punishments need authorization.

Wait, wait.

You are telling me that if the writers knew how to write court scenes better, in the super-hero lawyer show, they would make a shittier show?
    No, I am saying what you want would make it shittier.

Anyone is you? cause the audience score kinda shows that some people(majority even) though the show was that good. So, do you seriously believe its just me? you are going a bit ahead of your league here with those bold assumptions. Can you back up that everyone else but me though it make sense?
    Making sense and good aren't synonyms, Syeg. Are you arguing about it making sense or being good? Because crappy shows can absolutely make sense, and good shows have illogical points. Stop interchanging the terms you are using.

Dream high
    Not a dream.

That is of course not true, explanations are needed, otherwise you ahve people like you and Rhole making stuff the show didn't themselves.

Its even baffling that you think "normal" people would need to knowe the laws of the united stated about dealing with super human, like get a grip, the show is for the world, not for the US.
    Normal people understand how the law works in the real world and can apply it to a fictional setting. And people with actual points don't need this strawman of yours.

And yes, explanations needed for the plot are important. How the government has an inhibitor is unnecessary for the plot of She-hulk and therefore is an unneeded explanation. Just because it may have a greater importance later doesn't mean we need an explanation now.

Basically, make an hafl-asset, bad written show, and wait for teenagers to make stuff up for you so you don't need to do yourself?

You have people arguing she took credit to buy her stuff, because how bad the show represent the events. Despite the show not making any mention of it, its bogus.
    It's bogus that you think it is bogus. Most people don't need their hand held for trivial details.

It would not make less sense if they actually give reasons of why things happen the way it did?
    Yes, because it would become unnecessarily bloated. Too much unneeded detail makes a story harder to follow. You want things that are absolutely not needed explained to you because you cannot accept all stories leave things not needed to understand the plot unexplained.

BUT IT WORKS, he REMOVED so he could tranform, in the final episode Jen only transform when Blonsky take from her.
    Did it? Or was that just a mental block Jen had because she had it? After all, we see that her being drunk inhibited her transformation and we are told emotions control the change.

This is once again, you filing the gap for their bat writting.
    Only because you want worse writing because you can't understand that things will not always be explained to you. If She-hulk is too much for you, try Dora.

If you can call this a story, yes, its relevant, because comes up more than once and have implications in the MCU, something they for sure didn't think about it
    That's not what determines importance to a story. If it appears again, we may get a more in depth explanation when the story calls for it. The MCU is constantly dropping new tech on us with little explanation. Why is the inhibitor so hard for you to accept as just existing?

You are assuming that explaining the show better, making sense, it would be shittier for everyone else is comedy gold, you are arguing we need more briandead show that make shit sense so tis good for majority.
    It would, but you are not arguing for that. You are arguing for unnecessary explanations because you need your hand held.

But sorry to burst your bubble, the show was not good "for everyone else" is the lowest rated tv show in RT by audience. Compare to Wandawivison that was able to expand the idea of multiverse from spider man even further, add the darkhold and me a path to the next movie(that was bad) or captain america who was able to set up the new captain america, Wakanda relations and the Power Broker.

But again, keep pretending the show is fine and good and have no problems at all and enjoy season 2, oh wait, they didn't confirmed yet because poor reception, yeeeeesh
    I am not arguing the show is good, I never have. Hell, I never even said I liked the story. I am arguing against your shit tier argument.

Stop assigning positions to people you argument against. Just because you disliked the show, not everyone who tells you that you are wrong liked it.

Here is the problem, everything you complained about other people "arguing head canon" is because the show didn't follow your head canon. People are able to accept unexplained things, you can't. A show doesn't not make sense just because you want an unneeded detail explained to you; the fact possible explanations exists and are in line with what the show says is enough for reasonable people. You are unreasonable.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-01-07 at 11:50 PM.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    That is how it is in all of the Marvel films and shows. Collateral damage is "ignored" and no one really looks into blame/reparations. Everything would be bogged down with those details and we would never see any action if it all had to be covered on screen. Could that stuff be explained somewhere in the MCU? Sure. It doesn't make it bad writing or a bad show that they don't.

The MCU world has rebuilt a few times and has had a lot of impacts from super powers at this point. I'm sure they have a system down for assigning blame that doesn't punish the heroes otherwise who could afford to be one?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not all parking lots have security cameras. And all plots have conveniences. Conveniences are not problems.
    Pfff, right, US must be rly a different place in the world to not have securty cameras in those big parking lots.

So convenient.

No, I am saying what you want would make it shittier.
    Thats some objective claims. Making some contrived plots to have actual sense would not make the show shit.

Making sense and good aren't synonyms, Syeg. Are you arguing about it making sense or being good? Because crappy shows can absolutely make sense, and good shows have illogical points. Stop interchanging the terms you are using.
    What im saying is the show have bad writing. This leads to thing not making sense, things being contrived and convenient for the sake of going forward and the audience trying to explain away problems with assumptions and headcanons that the writers didn't think about.

Normal people understand how the law works in the real world and can apply it to a fictional setting. And people with actual points don't need this strawman of yours.
    Except normal people would understand that laws in a fictional universe with fictional super-human beings are different and individuals that destroy half a city murdering countless of people by their power would be dealt different than common robbers. The same laws would not apply, we already know the world was changing to deal with super-human beings like with the sokovia accords, its bogus that you think they would work exactly the same while dealing with the fucking abomination.

Hence, you should not need to be familair with the US legal system to understand the show, THEY need to make sure so we can understand, they can't have things for granted, is their job to write this stuff for the audience around the world

And yes, explanations needed for the plot are important. How the government has an inhibitor is unnecessary for the plot of She-hulk and therefore is an unneeded explanation.
    No, it is necessary, when Bruce Banner himself explained he was not capable to do one for Jen quickly, is necessary of why Blonsky is not using one all the time.

But i do know why he doesn't wear one all the time, even when he should be, because it would conflict with the scene in shang-chi, They didn't know how to write something that make sense, they instead, just ignored.

Same reason why the fuckers didn't knew He left his HIGH SECUTY PRISON CELL and only knew because images of the fight were on the internet, OH WELL, just like parking lots, some security cells don't have camera to instantly bip when he leave it. Better ignore that bit right? its not part of the she-hulk story right?

That is moronic writing that a person have to cut half their brain out to not realize those bullshit, Its amazing that the more we talk, more shit come up.

But you will prob come up with some headcanon of why no one there knew the abomination left his high security cell, despite being an important part of the plot as well that should be explained.

Yes, because it would become unnecessarily bloated. Too much unneeded detail makes a story harder to follow. You want things that are absolutely not needed explained to you because you cannot accept all stories leave things not needed to understand the plot unexplained.
    My dude, there is one entire episode that nothing happens and she buy a suit. You can't possibly say it would be bloated if they put effort in their goddamn work.
    Did it? Or was that just a mental block Jen had because she had it? After all, we see that her being drunk inhibited her transformation and we are told emotions control the change.
    Oh my god the headcanon keep going.

Mental block? rly? you are going to come up with that one?

Only because you want worse writing because you can't understand that things will not always be explained to you. If She-hulk is too much for you, try Dora.
    No, i can understand, and because i understand i say its bad

Don't try to shit on Dora writers now, those kid shows are more well written than she-hulk was for sure

That's not what determines importance to a story. If it appears again, we may get a more in depth explanation when the story calls for it. The MCU is constantly dropping new tech on us with little explanation. Why is the inhibitor so hard for you to accept as just existing?
    Because the inhibitor is a major powerhouse tech that apparently can disable any power from a person, one that Bruce can't make, and they came up with one in less than a day, this is something that need to be addressed since it came up 3 times in the show.

MCU did a fucking bad job in phase 4 in introducing new stuff, you have the bullcrap concept of "incursions" in doctor strange and the virus that killed t'chala and only him, despise him being a super-human, with all the technology in the world when they could freeze him until they find the cure.

This is the kind of shit you get when you low your standards thinking they should not put effort in the writing.

I am not arguing the show is good, I never have. Hell, I never even said I liked the story. I am arguing against your shit tier argument.
    Then tell me all might Dartheo, what are the problems and valid criticisms of the show, since all that i said till now is invalid

Cause you just acknowledged the show isn't good, if its not good, it have problems, it does have bad things, more than one, you reach that conclusion by judging yourself, so you know why the reasons the show was not good, so what are those?

PLEASE enlighten me with god tier arguments

Here is the problem, everything you complained about other people "arguing head canon" is because the show didn't follow your head canon
    No, that doesn't even make sense, im arguing because the show have NOTHING, to explain that. So people, me include, can make all sorts of headcanon to fill the gaps.

- - - Updated - - -

That is how it is in all of the Marvel films and shows. Collateral damage is "ignored" and no one really looks into blame/reparations.
    THEN WHY ARE THEY NOT IGNORING WHAT SHE-HULK DID WITH THE PROJECTOR AND THE WALL? ROFL
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-01-08 at 12:19 AM.