Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    I generally think DF is one of the better expansions so far

The talents, zones, crafting, flying, are all steps forward. (though crafting is still not great)

Not a fan of the world tuning and mobile-like world quests/events.

Generally don't like the new dungeons and the excessive trash in them.

Also the raid structure is still too rigid and draconian. Unless you like raiding at very specific times with a guild and doing it for 3-5 hours, raiding is a hassle. A very simple solution to fix this is to break up raids into sections like they already do in LFR. It'd be immensely more digestible for people that don't raid with a guild to find a group for a section and finish it than wasting tons of time sorting through dozens of LFD groups.
    I don't really know why people like this new talent system more then the previous one? you don't really have more meaningful choice then on older one.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Show me evidence or just don't blatantly speculate
    I realise it might be alarming to you that your YouTube hero is a sell out.
    But I can assure you, they all are.

Quote Originally Posted by BasilTheRat View Post
    I realise it might be alarming to you that your YouTube hero is a sell out.
    But I can assure you, they all are.
    Please I am no fan of Preach all I ask for is actual factual evidence like any sane rational person not stupid speculation based on nothing. Provide me evidence to prove me wrong or stop embarrassing yourself
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2023-01-17 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Imagine being this irate and toxic because a streamer stopped playing WoW for a while.
    again u missing it
    there are a lot of ex-wow players who returned to wow, i don't even mention them here
    he is different case, he is a 'hype' rider with no shame, he did everything to show he will never do that again, yet he has zero problem re-doing it
    in fact did any wow youtuber/streamer stick to wow during SL worst days? few to none, even most positive one was still talking u should play another game beside wow, none of them however went as extreme as this leecher, and if any did and still returned, they are as shameless as him
    So i refuse him in person, not youtube/streamer in general, i follow few of them myself and i think they do great work, he on other hand is shit
    To get u idea for example i think No Man Sky developers should never be forgiven no matter what they do, because they flat out lied with zero conscious and no remorse, why show remorse to someone u know has none?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    I don't really know why people like this new talent system more then the previous one? you don't really have more meaningful choice then on older one.
    i literally changed it multiple times on fly while lvling and with gear and at max and even tried different ones for fun
    that alone is enough, older one had none of that, and the so-called pandaland+ style of talent 'free' was still pure shit as for example priest mid-tier had only 1 valuable talent for 4 exps in row
    I still think wrath talent is superior, but this one is 100% better than mid-talent system
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I think i's cool when you're leveling up. It's nice to make your talents the way you want it. It's nice to get something to put your points into, slowly unlocking your class's whole potentional.
    You have some choices for sure, especially on the class side of the talent trees.
    I'm okay with it, especially after leveling up many chars with the prepatch. It was cool to get beast cleave on my hunters, which I picked because I wanted that more than the other stuff that was there.
    Sure, it's not that big of a deal once you are max level.
    My only problem is that seemingly you have to spec for single talent and aoe in many cases, which probably annoys a lot of people.

You have more options to customize your build based on what content you're doing, which is nice.

+ loadouts

And leveling is better.

Overall = better than old system

This newer one has few more choices then its predecessor. Before it was maybe 1-2 talent difference (not really but very limited).This one is 3-4 in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Yeah, and Jeff Bezos says he only makes $80,000 a year. If you think this guy was pissed at blizzard for all of their in-game mistakes AND the legal ones, then decided a year later after a few people in the company changed he would pay THEM to let him come in and clear their name, Jeff Bezos making $80k a year probably sounds right to you.
    The outrage 1 year ago was probably PR stunt from most creators.

You gotta agree with public opinion or people will get angry with you.

It is OK to move on to the next pooular opinion when the previous becomes irrelevant

Same thing happening with the new hogwartz game, News outlets and Content creators are currently trying to appease the outrage crowed just to avoid backlash
    Last edited by Nalam the Venom; 2023-01-17 at 09:31 AM.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Please I am no fan of Preach all I ask for is actual factual evidence like any sane rational person not stupid speculation based on nothing. Provide me evidence to prove me wrong or stop embarrassing yourself
    I can't imagine what it must be like to not have independent thought.
    Life must be so easy for you.

I can't imagine what it must be like to not have independent thought.
    Life must be so easy for you.
    So all you need is "I think it so it is". I think you are a clown, so you are. I don't need to prove it, you just are.
    I think what you meant to say is "My life is so easy", because you never need to be correct, you just think it and it's the truth.
    Last edited by Cucumberer; 2023-01-17 at 10:50 AM.

I really love having to practice zen meditation to avoid all the negativity and frustration that I'm going to develop playing Dragonflight.

Can't wait to flap around on my vigor drained dragon for the entire expansion trying to optimize my routes like some Need for Speed competitive gamer, that's not at all going to become tedious after 2 years in this expansion.

It's like when they design the game they don't see the consequences of people wanting to keep playing WoW, it's like these designers are small tiny little babies that just started playing the game and they're like "oh this is cool to have in a game" but they just sprinkle bad ideas on the glorious base structure of WoW which is the only reason people like this game at all, it's not the future system updates that make us love this game, it's the past, and they have stepped on it and added Dragonriding and competitive timeattack battles and infinite solo shuffle queues.

I miss Vanilla.

Oh and you might think that Dragonflight is good, but it's just more tiny little cool procs and aoe rakes added to your CD based(Shadowlands 2.0) gameplay.

Maybe world content is good if you like being time gated at every possible angle, and having to wait for literally months to obtain the ILVL of a player that runs m+ for 3 hours.

The crafting order system is nice and all but really? Having an automated system that is so flawed because it forces players to be "SOCIAL?!?!?!?" in that automated system, which is really really wierd right, like oh hey here's this automatic crafting system you add your materials and you get your crafted item in the mailbox, but oh wait, you have to actually socialize to get the item at a good ilvl unless you like wasting your materials/gold playing bingo with incredibly low odds of winning.

And they pretend like it's not bugged/flawed etc all over the place, it's just normal now that the game is broken, it's not the design that is flawed, it's just random noise that must be ignored(feedback).

Never ever ever try to communicate with Blizzard because they will never listen and your voice is meaningless, they arent even pretending to care anymore, now they're just an autonomous machine that is spewing our seasonal passes and garbage content that we dislike but our copium loves WoW.

I did play some Vanilla earlier just for fun, literally all the design in the game is superior to retail, the UI is superior, the graphics optimizations are superior, the social aspect = superior, the crafting system = superior, the pve/pvp = superior, everything in the world is just better.

I have no idea how they've managed to look past their previous success so poorly and have created this abomination called Dragonflight, which you only enjoy because you have fooled yourself to enjoy it, oh it's so fun dragonflying around(for how long?) is dragonflying what you wanted? you wanted to leave wow behind to become a dragonflying master, and really you have no choice, it's like m+ all over again, either you partake or you do nothing in this game.

The ILVL reward structure is garbage, like really? you gain ILVL so you have higher ILVL rewards right, tiny little gates every where man, it's so fun, you know what Vanilla didn't have all over the place? tiny little gates blocking you from playing, an item you would get from a hard quest or a dungeon had a set ilvl not a dynamic ilvl that changed based on how much m+ u farmed for higher ilvl score.

And the fricking stealth changes man, how many changes did they introduce to the game after launch.

And World PVP? Yeah so much fun it should be called Premade or Die floating Island battling mode. If you wanna world pvp, you'll be at a gathering node or a WQ spot diving in or being dived on on by a dragon. All the zones are literally only dragon, it's like extremely annoying dragonmazes that you're supposed to learn over time, so your NFS track record is better, maybe they'll introduce a leaderboard for flying around the zones as optimally as possible.

So what then? You can't enjoy world content without dragonflying, it's such an insult really. Please tell me how you'll enjoy Dragonflying around for another 2 years. Please.

And they frame these new systems like this is it, they're so proud of the future that hasn't been told yet, this is what we'll see for the rest of our WoW life, the same system moving foward like it wasn't ripped of from New World and Lost Ark, like they didn't get inspired to change the level to 60 in SL cuz of the success of Classic WoW(again) it's just so bad, like please hire some real good designers that understand the critical aspects of WoW and stop destroying the game at every turn having to rely on tiny carrots on a stick to bring players into the game for 1-3 months before they unsubscribe cuz its bad, it's being designed seasonally so sadly, and it's like they have given up on making the game overall good, they'le sacrifice that to bring in players short term for ever.

I wonder how long it will take b4 they change back again to a better time where they didn't ruin the game, they might think they can make the game better by destroying it and recreating it all the time but maybe in the future they'll learn that taking care of the game is better than ruining it.

OH schnap we need to remix the classes throw it all in the air and recreate and remanage the entire combat mechanics because ppl are so bored of the old ones so we make new ones all the time and then we spend 1.5 years balancing it out while ppl are frustrated at demon bolt 1shots etc mid season and big nerfs/buffs mid seasons making MMR pointless really it's just very timed pursuits of hit or miss.

All so bad, please I'm sure you can find a hobo that will work for a penny to design the game better than all your fancy designers that are so bad, really bad I can't help to say this, please retire and stop designing this game, I beg you, please Preach send them this letter from me, please retire and hire real proper smart brains to handle this game.

I knew what was going to happen(I'm a future seer) The moment I stepped into Dragonflightlands I knew that it was all about farming gold, because all you casuals enjoy the new experience alot, it's really nice, and then you'll be annoyed at the game cuz it's rly bad and you'll quit, and then the gold market will collapse and I'll be a multi millionaire farming transmogs cuz that's really the only good content, besides pet battling and achievement point farming and mount collecting etc, which is all in the past where the real game resides, the old WoW which is good.

And btw if you think nostalgia is irrelevant and the past is the past which is never the future then you are a fool. The past could possibly be better than the present and then could appear again in the future. The past might be superior, that's fact. You might be like "ehehe it's nostaglia the future must evolve futuristically cuz the future is always different from the past" what? no way.

It's typical humanity to make poor changes that stick around for years and years only to rediscover that the past was superior.
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2023-01-17 at 12:08 PM.
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    Please tell me how you'll enjoy Dragonflying around for another 2 years. Please.
    You'd be surprised how many players actually prefare this over normal flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumberer View Post
    So all you need is "I think it so it is". I think you are a clown, so you are. I don't need to prove it, you just are.
    I think what you meant to say is "My life is so easy", because you never need to be correct, you just think it and it's the truth.
    Correction, all I need is the use of critical thinking and logic, and I can make educated deductions based on historical data.
    But you kids aren't capable of that these days.
    Shame it's not your fault, I recognize that

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    You'd be surprised how many players actually prefare this over normal flying.
    Not only that, classic flying feels horrible now. Like swimming compared to walking.

Correction, all I need is the use of critical thinking and logic, and I can make educated deductions based on historical data.
    But you kids aren't capable of that these days.
    Shame it's not your fault, I recognize that
    Like I said, clown.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2023-01-17 at 02:26 PM.

Some of you have an extremely unhealthy relationship with a game you no longer play/enjoy. Just move on already.

This thread might actually be the most unhinged one in I've seen in a very long time.

Whoa it's like... there were hardcore "bearded" MMOs before WoW.
    Then WoW came, it was childish, fun, and non-sweaty. Thus, eliminating the competition like Everquest and DAOC and the like.

This is the "trash" category of MMOs, where the money is. Unfortunately..

Every day I check these forums I am more convinced that this is the Flat Earther community of MMOs. Mostly socially rejected, angry, opinionated, biased people who are vastly ignorant and running a life-threatening case of Dunning-Kruger, spewing hate and crying about the free masons or the Illuminati taking their tax dollars and getting rich at the expense of all the sheep people who won't raise their head to protest. "You have to use critical thinking!" says the flat earther. What a fetid cesspool of society.

Is there a synopsis of this video anywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumberer View Post
    Like I said, clown.
    Like I assumed, moron who jerks off to men on YouTube

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2023-01-17 at 02:26 PM.