Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I have a feeling that's going to happen. Smart thing would be to quit focusing on these obscure properties and focus on Deadpool, x-men, ff, daredevil, punisher etc
    Iron Man was once one of those "obscure properties". So were the Guardians of the Galaxy.

It's going to be interesting watching Disney clean house. Rumors that even Kevins job has been threatened.
    There are always "rumours". There's also rumours that Feige is getting tapped into the nuimber 2 position at Disney. So, what's the spin there? He's doing such a bad job with Marvel that Disney is going to...give him a promotion?

- - - Updated - - -

No secret Disney is not doing well.
    Disney "is not doing well"?

https://variety.com/2023/film/box-of...ic-1235520614/
    The sci-fi sequel has generated $2.2433 billion globally, enough to overtake “Titanic” ($2.2428 billion) at the worldwide box office. Now, “The Way of Water” trails only “Avatar” ($2.92 billion) and “Avengers: Endgame” ($2.7 billion) on the all-time charts.
    Truly, Disney is suffering
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Iron Man was once one of those "obscure properties". So were the Guardians of the Galaxy.

There are always "rumours". There's also rumours that Feige is getting tapped into the nuimber 2 position at Disney. So, what's the spin there? He's doing such a bad job with Marvel that Disney is going to...give him a promotion?

- - - Updated - - -

Disney "is not doing well"?

https://variety.com/2023/film/box-of...ic-1235520614/

Truly, Disney is suffering
    Be careful citing actual sources, you might get accused of being overly aggressive and bullying.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    These are the types that harass snd attempt to bully and silence others on social media because they can not control their emotions. They can't stand the udea of somone not agreeing with them. It disturbs them.
    Hell the one kid Brought up Qanon!

You see them pop up on any story or mention of Disney and if it's slightly critical of Marvel or Disney or Sw, they lose their shit, name call , insult and white knight so hard to get either get the discussion shut down or drive away people from the threads .

I Hate to see how they act In public. Little Disney Karen's
    You are the biggest projector on this website. You make up bullshit arguments, based on nothing but rumours you probably made up yourself. You constantly move goalposts when your arguments fall flat.

The rest of us use facts, evidence in our arguments against your bullshit and according to you and your butt buddy there that’s harassment, mental gymnastics, being Karens, white knighting and bullying.

You might want to take a look in the mirror because EVERYTHING you’re accusing us of doing, you’re doing it tenfold. And yeah, it is similar to what those QAnon fucks do, which is why I made the comparison

These are the types that harass snd attempt to bully and silence others on social media because they can not control their emotions. They can't stand the udea of somone not agreeing with them. It disturbs them.
    Hell the one kid Brought up Qanon!

You see them pop up on any story or mention of Disney and if it's slightly critical of Marvel or Disney or Sw, they lose their shit, name call , insult and white knight so hard to get either get the discussion shut down or drive away people from the threads .

I Hate to see how they act In public. Little Disney Karen's
    The sheer lack of self-awareness in this post is almost impressive to behold.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Remember, people, that "it's a rumor" is entirely true for something you just made up yourself. That's a part of how a lot of rumors work.

Beware of anyone going "oh I don't know, I just heard it somewhere" when asked for sources. Or of course anyone refusing to give sources at all

Some people just want attention, at any price.

Just saw Quantumania. I thought it was fun. It's like B to A tier in marvel movies. It does occasionally suffer from some of marvel's usual faults, however, unlike stuff like Dr Strange 2, it benefits from a lot of marvel's best qualities. I'd say I really missed the three van guys, but quantum Xena was really cool to see.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy yes, but Iron man no, we already made that clear, Iron man was low B tier but by no means he was "obscure"

And they did guardians in the pike, it was a leap of faith that worked, does not mean they need to do a bunch of tv-shows that are not popular either.
    That rumor is also quite possible, but in the bold part, yes, that happens, same way people who did wheel of time and witcher blood origins get promotions/keep their job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Remember, people, that "it's a rumor" is entirely true for something you just made up yourself. That's a part of how a lot of rumors work.
    Jus by googling "disney is not doing well" there is a bunch of sites reporting disney is "down 30%" in their stock, or saying how many subs disney plus lost, or how many emplyees they let it go. And if you search for Keving feige, there is some sites/youtubers saying he could be demoted or lost some of his power there, hell i even read something that said he was almost fired in 2015 by Bog Iger.

Now, they can all be bullshit statements from those sites that want clickbait, but i gonna make a wild bet and say one mmochampion poster is not the mastermind behind all these sites and youtubers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    The rest of us use facts, evidence in our arguments against your bullshit and according to you and your butt buddy there that’s harassment, mental gymnastics, being Karens, white knighting and bullying.
    Now, see, you said before we CLEARLY hate marvel and everything related to it, where is your "source"? how can you be so sure of such random statements? Cause when something i find good i praise, like moon knight. That to me, look like bullshit and mental gymnastics.

And then you throw "butt buddy" a homophobic joke that can be considered harassment? Are you sure you don't want to use the mirror yourself?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    Couldnt agree more, would like that direction aswell

A bit sad we wont see either Page nor Foggy
    I'm surprised by this as well. They definitely made the series better, it will be weird to have a Daredevil series without them... I am hoping they are actually in the MCU and Daredevil Born Again is just set during the snap. so they got snapped and blipped back
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2023-03-08 at 08:11 AM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised by this as well. They definitely made the series better, it will be weird to have a Daredevil series without them... I am hoping they are actually in the MCU and Daredevil Born Again is just set during the snap. so they got snapped and blipped back
    fixed that for you.
    /spit@Blizzard

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    fixed that for you.
    yeah I don't know why I said blip. oops lol

People in this thread are not trying to silence you. We are laughing at you...how is it possible that you don't see it? Just a minimal self-awareness man...

Why? Because you are on a personal crusade that is a different thing that just expressing an opinion. Do you want to know the difference?

1. Being mono-theme. There's only one point of discussion you are interested. There's nothing worth discuss for you that is not the sky falling.
    2. Repeating the same statements over and over again sometimes even with the same words. Hey by the way...how many reshoots for "The marvels"?
    3. Inability to analize facts in the proper context. Quantumania is the first MCU movie outside the pandemy ( more than 30) that could lose money in the theater monetization ( there's others) and you are already firing Feige....unfuckingbelievable.

You meet all criteria. You are the guy that was in a cave grinding your teeth waiting to smell blood to show your face but make no mistake: bark as much a you want,we all know you will be back to your cave after Guardians Vol.3.

And on a parallel discussion that transcends Marvel : if you don't like to look dumb don't use the "It's my freedom of speech!!! Don't critize me" because in the end what you are really saying is : " I can say what I think but you can't say what you think of my words"...in the end this is I have freedom of speech but you don't.If you are free to bark...I'm free to give my view on your bark.

So keep on with your crusade....we will keep on laughing.

P.S. No ,really, how many reshoots? Tell us LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the discussion focused on Marvel, and not each other. We don't need the personal bickering.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The last rumour one of them had was a dude on a podcast saying "he heard" something. I don't hold much hope for actual, legit sources on anything after that. Just uninformed hate boners.

At least we finally got to the "Woke , DEI hires of people with no qualifications except to tick off a box" of it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Corporate entity gonna corporate entity. This is literally just what the business is.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot fathom wanting to/thinking they will cancel the Agatha series. She was incredibly popular, people loved her.

And I don't get why Guardians was fine as some sort of leap of faith on relatively unknown characters, but doing any other leaps of faith with certain series is a mistake. Is it just because they're led by women?
    I think you can probably guess the answer there

7+ Year Old Account
    And I don't get why Guardians was fine as some sort of leap of faith on relatively unknown characters, but doing any other leaps of faith with certain series is a mistake. Is it just because they're led by women?
    Wuush, it didn't take long to fall into obvious panic defense buttons.

Yes, its fine doing leaps of faith when you are in a good position, guardians came with the avengers already established and well set. We kinda need more of a base before going for those sidecharacters(hence, people say fantastic four and xmen should come first), especially if they are not going to be part of the overall/main story, or are not going to set up multiple seasons, like daredevil did. But what im saying, everything is fine, thats why everything was delayed.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2023-03-08 at 01:38 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It does seem to be when all the complaining starts. I recall there being plenty of complaining that Wanda overshadowed Strange in MoM, even though his name was in the title lol
    Going off that logic Kilmonger overshadowed T’Challa, Loki overshadowed Thor and Red Skull overshadowed Captain America. I could go on

Going off that logic Kilmonger overshadowed T’Challa, Loki overshadowed Thor and Red Skull overshadowed Captain America. I could go on
    Wasn't Loki way more popular than Thor ever was?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Wasn't Loki way more popular than Thor ever was?
    Are yiu talking in the comics or the movies? In movies a really good villain always seems to ge more popular then the hero. Look at Vader vs Luke.

Loki in the movies was very charismatic , funny and unpredictable ( except for the horrible Loki D+) I attribute this to them being more fun to write for.

Red Skull played by Hugo Weaving was great. Nit so much the other versions.

If they do Dr. DOOM Right, he could carry his in franchise. Tbh , he us much more compelling than Kang. I dint find Kang to be that interesting. Too many variations. Majors could bring a great deal to Kang , but I don't find his Acting to be on par with Hiddelston or Weaving. Great actor for sure, but lacking that certain something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Wuush, it didn't take long to fall into obvious panic defense buttons.

Yes, its fine doing leaps of faith when you are in a good position, guardians came with the avengers already established and well set. We kinda need more of a base before going for those sidecharacters(hence, people say fantastic four and xmen should come first), especially if they are not going to be part of the overall/main story, or are not going to set up multiple seasons, like daredevil did. But what im saying, everything is fine, thats why everything was delayed.
    GOTG was riding the massive wave The MCU was creating, where they could do no wrong.

They dont have the talent today to recreate that lightning in a bottle.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    (hence, people say fantastic four and xmen should come first)
    The Fantastic Four are set to be the prelude of the Avengers movies, the introduction to the climax of the saga. One can clearly see why they are at that position because....do you notice that there's a missing element,right?

I mean the Secret Wars is a battle versus omnipotence,this is like a battle against a Thanos that won ( second time) and is now the absolute ruler of the universe with the Gaunlet in his hand. In both the classic and modern version this is about: how do you defeat the one that can not be defeated?

To tell that story you need at least one of:

1. Doom
    2. Beyonder or the Beyonders.
    3. Owen Reece

Who will be the vessel of omnipotence? I have zero doubts the answer will come February 2025.

Regarding the X-Men well I completely agree with Marvel that they needed a cooldown to take distance from Fox. If you want the public perceive them as something different you need to let time pass and on top of this...Do you have any doubts that the next saga is gonna be the mutant saga?( after the infinity and multiversal sagas).

Look cinema as much as we people discussing in forums pretend that has obvious answers...it hasn't. Marvel could have followed the same exact formula of introducing characters and every 3 years put them all together in an Avengers movie but that creates a dangerous risk of exhaustation, of burning the formula. Not following the formula has the other obvious risk of people not liking the new structure of the saga.In the end they have chosen to do something new because they can get back to the original formula if the new doesn't work but if you burn it you just can't.

If they do Dr. DOOM Right, he could carry his in franchise. Tbh , he us much more compelling than Kang. I dint find Kang to be that interesting. Too many variations. Majors could bring a great deal to Kang , but I don't find his Acting to be on par with Hiddelston or Weaving. Great actor for sure, but lacking that certain something.
    Doom done right should easily overshadow the FF...O hell everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Doom done right should easily overshadow the FF...O hell everyone.
    Absolutely. Problem is finding a actor that is willing to hide their face behind a Helmet .

My vote is for Mads Mikkelson
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2023-03-08 at 04:37 PM.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam