7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Question Edit: Just to confirm, Season 2 Dungeons replace the current selection, right? As opposed to adding 8 more to the existent pool.
    Of course.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I wonder when we will receive the new trailer, it's kind of funny that the slides are out there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I wonder when we will receive the new trailer, it's kind of funny that the slides are out there.
    Trailer will probably be very close to release day, as usual.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Freehold and Underrot may have complex routes but at least they are very open dungeons so you can often afford to pull back and kite for things like Sanguine so I don't mind them. I actually called Vortex Pinnacle as a possibility and I am happy for it; it's a dungeon with fairly complex trash (though it is almost completely linear). Neltharion's is a solid meh for me.

I am guessing a press kit has gone out and it is leaking ahead of interviews.

I really can't get the point of Sarkareth. It frankly annoys me how he can just stun us and get away when by all accounts he should just be a challenge for the hero, definitely not for a group of us. He better find some power up in Aberrus

I would honestly have done an HD version of Tier 2 for class sets given the thematic links. I largely enjoyed the upgrades they did to T6 in ToS. Plus, HD Judgement
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2023-03-08 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Trailer will probably be very close to release day, as usual.
    I mean the deep dive slideshows we seem to be getting pictures of is the kind of trailer that pops up around reveal.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean the deep dive slideshows we seem to be getting pictures of is the kind of trailer that pops up around reveal.
    Welllll, they usually reveal these slides during official video presentation, but it seems the skipped it this time? So dunno really.

Judging by MrGMs tweet, it seems like the slides are from a presentation that was given to content creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Freehold and Underrot may have complex routes but at least they are very open dungeons so you can often afford to pull back and kite for things like Sanguine so I don't mind them. I actually called Vortex Pinnacle as a possibility and I am happy for it; it's a dungeon with fairly complex trash (though it is almost completely linear). Neltharion's is a solid meh for me.

I really can't get the point of Sarkareth. It frankly annoys me how he can just stun us and get away when by all accounts he should just be a challenge for the hero, definitely not for a group of us. He better find some power up in Aberrus

I would honestly have done an HD version of Tier 2 for class sets given the thematic links. I largely enjoyed the upgrades they did to T6 in ToS. Plus, HD Judgement
    HD T2 would definitely have been nice. Really HD anything before Legion would be nice to varying degrees. I can only guess the issue the designers have is making the sets for the new classes since then. I imaine it's a struggle making a class themed set that looks like it could have come from a similar raid as the previous sets.

- - - Updated - - -

Welllll, they usually reveal these slides during official video presentation, but it seems the skipped it this time? So dunno really.
    Maybe it really is as simple as them scrapping a video presentation for whatever reason, and then just deciding to leak the images. Wouldnt be that far out I feel.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We will se if it's gonna save the spec for me. Half-way in a main change atm.
    Ye same, but I already did.. it sucked for a while since shadow and ret are tge themes I like. Luckily ret seems great next patch, so that will be my choice, finnaly!

He's definitely getting powered up, but I agree he's kind of lame as a major focus villain in the raid too. Maybe he experiments on himself and ends up out of control considering the raid sounds very BWL-esque from the description.

I'm really liking these, much more varied than S1. I almost think Paladin and Priest should swap though, I forsee many angry Paladins if it doesn't also get wings.
    We have our own wings. xD That said, many other classes are getting those new "coats" while poor pallies have to wear the impractical skirt again. *sadface*

Very dissapointed with what they have showed about 10.1. I really hope that when it hit PTR we see something new. Do not get me wrong, everything looks ok and the new way of earning gear could be very positive if done right, but it is just more of the same. If it does not have more to offer I think that people will leave WoW in droves after the first month of the patch.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Very dissapointed with what they have showed about 10.1. I really hope that when it hit PTR we see something new. Do not get me wrong, everything looks ok and the new way of earning gear could be very positive if done right, but it is just more of the same. If it does not have more to offer I think that people will leave WoW in droves after the first month of the patch.
    While I am not a huge fan of the zone aesthetic, each patch needing to be a "mini expansion" is really not the right call IMO. If that's what it takes to bring larger sub numbers then maybe the game is better off with smaller numbers.

Is it too early to cope-post? Well...

10.0- All Flights, Primal Raid
    10.1- Black Dragon-themed Zone and Raid
    10.2- Blue Dragon-themed Zone and Raid (apparently being built up in this patch)
    10.3- Bronze Dragon-themed Zone and Raid

Red and Green are left, but not for this expansion... Life and Dream = Life-themed expansion after DF (revamp?)

Actually the Blue patch could be the megadungeon.
    It sounded more like 10.1 would have the Black Dragonflight in the caverns, and a separate but smaller campaing with the Blue dragonflight back on the Dragon Isles. The Green dragonflight I feel has been mostly covered by the Ysera questline for the Maruuk rep, and the Red dragonflight feels like it will be part of the greater Dragonflight storyline, which in practice likely means Bronze Dragonflight and Red Dragonflight for the final patch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It sounded more like 10.1 would have the Black Dragonflight in the caverns, and a separate but smaller campaing with the Blue dragonflight back on the Dragon Isles. The Green dragonflight I feel has been mostly covered by the Ysera questline for the Maruuk rep, and the Red dragonflight feels like it will be part of the greater Dragonflight storyline, which in practice likely means Bronze Dragonflight and Red Dragonflight for the final patch.
    Only one questline for the Green in the entire expansion though? Don't forget the Tree has to pop up.

Also interesting tidbit from the official reveal: Drogbar live in the Underground. How did they get to Highmountain?

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...-of-neltharion

7+ Year Old Account
    The new tier sets are fucking amazing.

Also, the priest set is not a robe.
    We have reached a new era.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The new tier sets are fucking amazing.

Also, the priest set is not a robe.
    We have reached a new era.
    I feel a little bad for pallies in comparison, ESPECIALLY if that is the Normal Priest set.

Btw you think we might get a revamped Coldarra? Most of the relevant items have had new HD versions added in DF or before and the Blue Flight quests need to occur somewhere.

Btw you think we might get a revamped Coldarra? Most of the relevant items have had new HD versions added in DF or before and the Blue Flight quests need to occur somewhere.
    There was an old DF map where there was a blue island directly underneath Azure Span. I think we may get an ice island with the ice dragon in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will se if it's gonna save the spec for me. Half-way in a main change atm.
    I am a ok with class changes being common then just a distant hope.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi