Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Trading Post - May 2023 Rewards Preview

The Trading Post - May 2023 Rewards Preview
    Blizzard has tweeted a preview of the new Trading Post rewards coming in May.

Last edited by Lumy; 2023-04-28 at 04:25 PM.

very dissapointing rewards this month. guess it will be saving curreny for june or july

Not everything can be amazing all the time.

I do like that white cloak tho, probably get that.

I love the audacity of charging us 400 tenders for a 8 year old recolor item

Whoa not bad actually

10+ Year Old Account
    Pippin it is then, rest look generic

Good move to show in advance, let's people know if they should get something now that they were holding off on, or save for next month.

I imagine there's still one or two more items not being shown yet though, usually there's several weapons not just one, the cape I'll grab coz I've been getting all the trading post capes so far at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    "How dare you serve me a free appetizer with my meal!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Good move to show in advance, let's people know if they should get something now that they were holding off on, or save for next month.

I imagine there's still one or two more items not being shown yet though, usually there's several weapons not just one, the cape I'll grab coz I've been getting all the trading post capes so far at least.
    One of the missing ones is probably the white ragged cape + white hood ensemble.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    One of the missing ones is probably the white ragged cape + white hood ensemble.
    None of that is free you fucking sycophant.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    None of that is free you fucking sycophant.
    Man, if you're going to call me a sycophant at least quote the right guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    I thought the white hood was usually bundled in, but was still confused why it wasn't being shown, and it's very likely though I've just been grabbing both cape sets and not even thinking of it since they're like, the smallest amount of tender and I haven't really bought much of anything.

That does check out though, definitely missing that.

Dude. Tenders didn't even exist a few months ago. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the random free tendies they added out of nowhere for no additional cost that is used for other free, randomly added stuff?

I'm still extremely suspicious of the whole Trading Post in general, I can't fathom why they wouldn't put all this in the blizz store and make tendies a premium currency you have buy with real money (and conveniently not purchasable with blizz funds/WoW gold). But for now, pipe down, this shits great.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    You mean the random free tendies they added out of nowhere for no additional cost that is used for other free, randomly added stuff?

I'm still extremely suspicious of the whole Trading Post in general, I can't fathom why they wouldn't put all this in the blizz store and make tendies a premium currency you have buy with real money (and conveniently not purchasable with blizz funds/WoW gold). But for now, pipe down, this shits great.
    They're not Square Enix, that's the main reason imo.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theyre really doing the absolute least with this trading post

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post

Because it incentivizes staying subbed and playing the game AND aside from the “always upset crowd” was received pretty positively. That’s 3 wins.

If it was just $$ they’d lose more player goodwill (something they’re trying to rebuild) and it might hurt, not help, the subcount which kind of operates as a feedback cycle.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Man, if you're going to call me a sycophant at least quote the right guy.
    I'm glad I wasn't sipping my tea at that moment or I would have covered the monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    "How dare you serve me a free appetizer with my meal!"
    It's just a fodder, look at this months rewards, it's all just old reskins that have been laying around in the files for years.

It's just a fodder, look at this months rewards, it's all just old reskins that have been laying around in the files for years.
    Well, Blizzard has already said it's OK to skip items and use currency for later months. But, I don't really even think they needed to tell us that. Obvious decision for obvious reasons.

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all people all of the time. Don't feel compelled to spend ANYTHING. Spend it when you want on what you want. Isn't that called budgeting?