Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    w....when?
    They literally never were, they always included a FUCK load of footage from the cinematic botched together.
    He's probably thinking of something like the 7.2 Trailer, but that sort of video is not the rule as far as I'm aware. Older expansions had trailers that mixed story and gameplay in cool ways (e.g., 3.1, 3.3 in particular, 5.2, 5.4). Interestingly, 7.1 had both a story video (trailer?) and a gameplay video (that they called 'preview').

Yall notice each one of these trailers has a Warrior heroic leaping toward the camera

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Its called being burned out. WoW is same as it always has been and Dragonflight is showing its best version of WoW since MoP. if u don't like this then ur just done with the game.
    I highly disagree on that. Quality is "ok" but not what it used to be. WoW hasnt been the same for years, especially with the absense of their original developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Why are there so many people on this website that don't enjoy playing the game that its about?? I swear, you all suck the life out of everyone else, no wonder people don't make as many posts on here anymore.
    ...How are they sucking the life out of it again?
    I love WoW at present, i'm excited for this patch, why would i care what another thinks of an admittedly pretty-generic-at-best trailer?

If you need other people to enjoy something just buy a football or something, that's where all the usual crowd hyped types go to "be" something together.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Normal flying included? No? Then screw you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    remember when trailers were actual unique cinematics to hype you up for the story and not botched sewn together footage of various in-game cinematics and crappy gameplay? feels like so long ago
    Launch trailers have always been comparatively "lo-fi" like this.

This was one of the first, it had a narration instead of shots from ingame cinematics because the game didn't have that kind of story delivery yet.

Are you maybe thinking of actual story trailers? Because we got that with Fyrakk opening/creating the tunnel.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

remember when trailers were actual unique cinematics to hype you up for the story and not botched sewn together footage of various in-game cinematics and crappy gameplay? feels like so long ago
    I don't because all trailers were always like this one.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They also used to be some of the only cinematic’s we ever got so I’ll happily trade them and next to nothing else for a ton of ingame cinematic’s.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BarosanuNr1 View Post
    He's probably thinking of something like the 7.2 Trailer, but that sort of video is not the rule as far as I'm aware. Older expansions had trailers that mixed story and gameplay in cool ways (e.g., 3.1, 3.3 in particular, 5.2, 5.4). Interestingly, 7.1 had both a story video (trailer?) and a gameplay video (that they called 'preview').
    True with the 7.2, but the 7,2 trailer is more close to this trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    I highly disagree on that. Quality is "ok" but not what it used to be. WoW hasnt been the same for years, especially with the absense of their original developers.
    DF is living proof that it's really doing great and improving each patch even more. 10.1 is a hella improvement once again on alot of small details. I am really excited how much improvements we getting in Dragonflight, it's so refreshing seeing them actually fixing the game.

Not liking this current state is on you, not the game this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    'sick trailer' Jesus man.. you must be trolling
    SOmeone liking the trailer is trolling? Me thinks the trolling is coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    SOmeone liking the trailer is trolling? Me thinks the trolling is coming from you.
    Nobody asked for your opinion on this matter.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

I don't think Msi was asking for yours either.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    I don't think Msi was asking for yours either.
    I was here first. Begone peasant.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2023-05-04 at 05:24 AM.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

This is a forum. I can give my opinion if I want.

- - - Updated - - -

I was here first. Begone peasant.
    You aren't a mod. Anyone can be here if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Yeah, its like not bad but its a real struggle to motivate oneself to play, there just isn't really anything that you care about to play, like even in cata and mop and legion (yes I skipped one) you had the feeling log in and do stuff heck even at end of patch, now its just, you login, sure plenty to do but like nothing feels worth it or interesting :/
    You are at the pre-quitting stage. What you need now to push you over the edge is anger about something the devs have done. If you're looking to quit, go search that out.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

all you people do is argue

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    You are at the pre-quitting stage. What you need now to push you over the edge is anger about something the devs have done. If you're looking to quit, go search that out.
    No need to search will come very naturally, no not at the quitting stage I already did, I came back haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by azuremyst View Post
    all you people do is argue
    Rivetting.