https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...HIy?li=BBnbcA1

A mom says her teenagers were wrongfully detained by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department inside their own home after deputies entered following reports of fighting inside the house.

The family spoke with KTLA and said the teens, 19 and 14, are still traumatized by the incident in which they believed their civil rights were violated.

'It was terrifying,' said homeowner Ceidy Cordova. 'My kids should have never gone through this. Never. They shouldn't ever put hands on them at all.'

Security camera footage of the October 2022 incident shows deputies enter the home and detain the children, including one clip where 19-year-old Aliza is held against a wall.

Another clip shows 14-year-old Isaac have his phone snatched from his hand and pushed up against the wall outside the family's apartment.

In a statement, LASD officials said they did not make a mistake, writing: 'In fact, they were directed to the location by concerned citizens and based on the information, deputies had a lawful duty to ensure there were no injured victims and/or suspects inside the location.'
    Cops apparently got a call about someone screaming and getting hit but don't know the unit at the complex. Found an open door and just invited themselves in, arrested the teenagers asking them to rightfully get the fuck out, apparently also arrested the father who had the fucking unmitigated gall to ask them what they fuck they were doing.

Not a single one of these fascist pigs will probably face consequences over this. Why?

'When the deputies arrived, they were directed to an apartment where they found the door ajar. The deputies announced their presence and attempted to explain the nature of the call, but the occupants were uncooperative and refused to comply,' the department said in a statement.
    Because it's the fault of the teenagers that the cops broke into their house and refused to leave.

'Contrary to the allegations on social media, deputies DID NOT enter the wrong location with a search warrant. In fact, they were directed to the location by concerned citizens and based on the information, deputies had a lawful duty to ensure there were no injured victims and/or suspects inside the location.'
    I'm sure they have body camera footage proving this because cops are all fuckin liars and should not be trusted.

- - - Updated - - -

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news...-the-next-day/

Damn, missed this old one!

Go and harass a driver and lie to them about the law repeatedly?

Temporary demotion, followed by a backdated promotion and raise because there continue to be no consequences for police violating peoples rights or otherwise acting like authoritarians with micropenises.

Concerned citizens are cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA1aeMWy

And another murderer back on the streets.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...2f537cb1d&ei=9

Neighbors came to a Texas man's fence and asked him to stop firing his gun in his yard because they had a baby next door who was trying to sleep.

In response, police say the man drunkenly went next door and killed five people with an AR-15-style rifle, ABC News reported. He remains at large.
    This is the fucking shit that the majority of Texans have voted for. Let any random fucking asshole get access to what is basically military grade firepower and you get bloodbath after fucking bloodbath. How many of their children have to die before they get their heads out of their asses?

As an edit, not implying that this specific family voted that way, just Texans as a majority.
    Last edited by Taifuu; 2023-04-29 at 11:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taifuu View Post
    How many of their children have to die before they get their heads out of their asses?
    All of them.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

The latter incident is in the wrong thread. This one is dedicated to shit the police committed.

God that mod post speaks volumes about this country.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    God that mod post speaks volumes about this country.
    It's a horror anthology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It's a horror anthology.
    Based on a true story....
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

nyc covering itself in glory.

video of a black guy getting the george floyd treatment by some random cunt who thinks he knows jujitsu and the cops let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    nyc covering itself in glory.

video of a black guy getting the george floyd treatment by some random cunt who thinks he knows jujitsu and the cops let him go.
    Gonna continue being a lot of folks who think they're all Paul fuckin Kersey.

- - - Updated - - -

THREE ACTIVISTS INVOLVED in the Defend Atlanta Forest movement are facing charges of felony intimidation of an officer of the state and misdemeanor stalking for placing flyers on mailboxes in a neighborhood in Bartow County, Georgia, about 40 miles from Atlanta. The detainees were held for days in solitary confinement, a lawyer working on the case and a relative of one of the activists told The Intercept.

The flyer, according to the lawyer, named a police officer who lives in the area where the activists were arrested and alleged he was connected to the killing in January of forest defender Manuel “Tortuguita” Terán during a multi-agency raid on the Atlanta Forest protest encampment.

A forensics report from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation about guns fired during Tortuguita’s killing named six state patrol officers: Bryland Myers, Jerry Parrish, Jonathan Salcedo, Mark Jonathan Lamb, Ronaldo Kegel, and Royce Zah. According to public records, one of the officers named lives in the area where the activists posted flyers. The report was obtained by the Atlanta Community Press Collective, an abolitionist nonprofit media group, through an open records request.

Julia Dupuis, Charley Tennenbaum, and an activist named Wednesday were arrested at a gas station outside the town of Cartersville on Friday. According to their lawyer, Lyra Foster, the activists drove once through the neighborhood and placed flyers on numerous mailboxes without exiting their vehicle or approaching any residents.

If found guilty, they could each face up to 20 years in prison.
    https://theintercept.com/2023/05/02/...arrest-flyers/

In which GA is trying to put people in prison for 20 years for warning neighbors they likely live near a murderous cop who poses a risk to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pigs sentenced to house arrest for murder of 8 year old girl.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fanta-b...olice-gunfire/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Pigs sentenced to house arrest for murder of 8 year old girl.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fanta-b...olice-gunfire/
    Former Sharon Hill officers Brian Devaney, Devon Smith and Sean Dolan had pleaded guilty to 10 counts of reckless endangerment in a November plea agreement that dismissed manslaughter charges filed against them. Authorities said they could not determine which officer fired the shot that killed Fanta Bility
    That's why. Our criminal justice system chose the fast and easy approach to prosecuting them instead of actually holding them responsible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taifuu View Post
    That's why. Our criminal justice system chose the fast and easy approach to prosecuting them instead of actually holding them responsible.
    Which is completely absurd considering ballistic forensics exist. The bullet removed from Fanta's body could have been tested against each officer's firearm. Like a fingerprint every gun (even the same type) leaves a distinct marking on the bullet when its discharged from the chamber. This is just bad police work (no pun intended) on the part of the people calling themselves the authorities.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Which is completely absurd considering ballistic forensics exist. The bullet removed from Fanta's body could have been tested against each officer's firearm. Like a fingerprint every gun (even the same type) leaves a distinct marking on the bullet when its discharged from the chamber. This is just bad police work (no pun intended) on the part of the people calling themselves the authorities.
    And honestly, it shouldn't even really matter which one of them actually fired the shot that killed the girl. Any one of them could have been responsible and therefore, in my view, they all are. I know that's not how the courts work... but I don't care. Every single one of them killed that little girl.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    And honestly, it shouldn't even really matter which one of them actually fired the shot that killed the girl. Any one of them could have been responsible and therefore, in my view, they all are. I know that's not how the courts work... but I don't care. Every single one of them killed that little girl.
    I agree. Even on the grounds of they fired at the wrong car to begin should be justified as a manslaughter charge for all of them. But this is America where the rules that apply to the citizens do not apply to law enforcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    If they'd been robbing a bank, they'd all have been charged with the murder, via the felony-murder rule. That should apply to any shooting like this. They all shot, they all committed that felony of negligence leading to homicide, whoever's bullet actually did the deed doesn't matter.

This is a Molotov Cocktail that was found at tonight’s protest. We are committed to ensuring everyone’s right to protest. Violence has no place in civic demonstration. These actions will never be tolerated & anyone bringing weapons or dangerous substances will be arrested.

Alright admittedly maybe I'm getting suckered into social media here or the NYPD is not telling me the napkin was in gasoline or flammable liquid but this is not a Molotov cocktail. A napkin stuck into a bottle.

I'll give for reference but Molotov has a soaked wick, yes can be a napkin but a fuel source so when broken spread the fire with the flammable substance.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Oh, is this like that time the cops literally arrested a woman for no reason and took her child from her (kidnapping) and then posted pictures of it as if they were heroes saving a child from an irresponsible parent and then it came out that nope, they just fuckin kidnapped a kid for some PR photos?

Also, is this like that time the NYPD alleged a Shake Shack poisoned some cops and THEY WENT FUCKING HARD on the employees and shit and then it came out that one of them just had a midly upset tummy from something completely unrelated?

That's fuckin carbonated mineral water, not flammable. If you're gonna make a molotov, you generally use a container that already has flammable liquid in it. Fuckin cops out here acting like clowns on the regular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    This is a Molotov Cocktail that was found at tonight’s protest. We are committed to ensuring everyone’s right to protest. Violence has no place in civic demonstration. These actions will never be tolerated & anyone bringing weapons or dangerous substances will be arrested.

Alright admittedly maybe I'm getting suckered into social media here or the NYPD is not telling me the napkin was in gasoline or flammable liquid but this is not a Molotov cocktail. A napkin stuck into a bottle.

I'll give for reference but Molotov has a soaked wick, yes can be a napkin but a fuel source so when broken spread the fire with the flammable substance.
    The most obvious idea that it's just made-up bullshit is that the bottle clearly says it's for mineral water. Sure, you could refill the bottle with something else, but the classic Molotov just sticks a wick into a liquor bottle, with the liquor acting as fuel. I guess they could've decanted gasoline into the bottle there, but that's just way more work for no real reason.