Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    alot of rampant speculation occurring in this thread.... sad to see mmo-champion posters.... do better.....

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I reckon we will see them turn their streams back on for some sub 10-15% pulls, when they're getting really close. Like if Limit wake up tomorrow and by midday have the boss at around 10% then they will turn it back on for that final push because they will probably get it
    Even that is way overthinking this.

What happened is liquid pushed 10% ahead of Echo and think they have a strat for the final push that echo doesn't have so why show it and let echo analyze and use from the very start of their day tomorrow. Even their previous manager from complexity is saying this, and their current manager from liquid basically replied to the tweet confirming it further so don't take this as my speculation this is literally what happened.

There are definitely situations where both guilds will want to go dark like this, but for the most part nothing is going to change tomorrow.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-15 at 04:22 AM.

I have received written confirmation that ftbubbler is indeed not with us in this thread. Doublethink is probably just some eu welfare guy

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    Hey wassup… pretty cool stuff

Tbh…. 8 hours ago when Echo was at 53% and Liquid was at 55%, I didn’t think anyone would go to sleep until it was over

I mean it’s a race to World First, right ?
    Yeah but you hit a point where fatigue sets in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    alot of rampant speculation occurring in this thread.... sad to see mmo-champion posters.... do better.....
    Never
    10th boss being seen tomorrow

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Even that is way overthinking this.

What happened is liquid pushed 10% ahead of Echo and think they have a strat for the final push that echo doesn't have so why show it and let echo analyze and use from the very start of their day tomorrow. Even their previous manager from complexity is saying this, and their current manager from liquid basically replied to the tweet confirming it further so don't take this as my speculation this is literally what happened.

There are definitely situations where both guilds will want to go dark like this, but for the most part nothing is going to change tomorrow.
    oh the kill will definitely be streamed. not streaming the kill would absolutely suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Never
    10th boss being seen tomorrow
    10th and 11th! lol

oh the kill will definitely be streamed. not streaming the kill would absolutely suck.

- - - Updated - - -

10th and 11th! lol
    Secret 10th boss is fyrakk
    We haven't seen his new visage form but there's a model for it

I mean Max literally said they where calling it an early night, it's not like they where going to attempt it for hours off stream.
    Yet all their characters remained inside the raid for several hours after claming to "call it an early night". Wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Yet all their characters remained inside the raid for several hours after claming to "call it an early night". Wonder why.
    Don't know/care but "hours" would still be calling it early, they are on the west coast not the east coast. They ended the stream after dinner they would of had to pull for 4+ hours for it not to be an early night. So since you where watching them please do give us the exact time they where in the instance if you want this to be the gotcha you think it is.

No one ever claimed no pulls happened off stream, they obviously did. But did a full night of raiding happen? Doubt, they stood to gain more by resting early and starting early once they saw what they needed to see. Especially since construction outside their hotel keeps waking them up at 6 am lmao.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-15 at 06:51 AM.

Hysterical. Its like a football match on TV goes dark when extra time hits. When everything is on the line. When you reach the end-game were everything matters.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Hysterical. Its like a football match on TV goes dark when extra time hits. When everything is on the line. When you reach the end-game were everything matters.
    lil bro hasn't watch many races to think 37% is anywhere close to the end.

lil bro hasn't watch many races to think 37% is anywhere close to the end.
    Doesnt matter. Its still hysterical to observe. Here we have a hyped up streamed event of RWF. Then, when we are getting somewhat close to the end, streams go dark. Only diehard sweatnerds can defend this. Its just so plainfully bad.

Who gives a shit about the first 5-6 bosses in raids? No one. They all fall over. The only bosses that matters is the two last ones. Sometimes just the last one. Thats why people watch it. When the guilds reach that stage.

Love how the race has degraded to such pettiness, Echo putting Liquid 3rd even tho they have the best pull so far.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Love how the race has degraded to such pettiness, Echo putting Liquid 3rd even tho they have the best pull so far.
    They are third on wcl because they are hiding the stats

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    They are third on wcl because they are hiding the stats
    this is definitely Liquid's race to lose. they had the same pulls as Echo but were a solid 10% ahead of them at the same pull count.

this is definitely Liquid's race to lose. they had the same pulls as Echo but were a solid 10% ahead of them at the same pull count.
    With alle informations they had from Echo.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is where Echo just switches off now and tells us they killed it, right?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Why bother announcing that you stream the RWF if you don't? This shit is so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Why bother announcing that you stream the RWF if you don't? This shit is so weird.
    This type of stuff happens every race. I know for a fact you've been around long enough to know this because I recognize your name from posts you made during late bfa/early shadowlands. Why are you still bitching about it several races later?

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge pull from Echo there, even still had lust saved.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Huge pull from Echo there, even still had lust saved.
    Naw, they had to use it early on P2 adds because noggie died twice. But yea, great pull.