Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Less its a bad card and more its priced horribly. Nvidia has decided to go full evil corporation with its pricing models and its hard to blame them. People have proven they will pay for them no matter how far they jack up the prices.
    In a world where folks refuse to vote with their wallets, this is the outcome.

I'm watching the Intel GPU's right now, with a close eye on gaming performance. If they can nail down their drivers I think they will be a decent choice in future generations. More competition is usually better for the consumer in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by amarrite View Post
    I'm watching the Intel GPU's right now, with a close eye on gaming performance. If they can nail down their drivers I think they will be a decent choice in future generations. More competition is usually better for the consumer in the long run.
    It's actually pretty amazing what intel was able to pull off. Their cards are well priced, and they keep getting faster and faster with every driver update. More competition is always good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    It's actually pretty amazing what intel was able to pull off. Their cards are well priced, and they keep getting faster and faster with every driver update. More competition is always good
    Indeed, their first attempt (in ages at least) and it did so well after a bit of driver updates. It is promising for the future and they kinda need to diversify their portfolio as well.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.