Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Shadowlands slime cat is on the vendors, and it looks like you can get multiple dinar beyond 3. We will see if they keep the cat on there though.
    Yeah the slime cat mount is on the vendor for 3 coins

i expected a bit more tbh

They are definitely moving ahead to TWW and Midnight, for better and worse.

Did the heritage armor leak at all?

Pretty much everything you could want is on the coin vendor. Question now is, how do you get coins

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    They are definitely moving ahead to TWW and Midnight, for better and worse.

Did the heritage armor leak at all?
    You mean heritage armor that is not in this patch, but in next one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Not sure if brand new or just newish, but there's a murloc pack in the store.

Edit: oh, it's a toy that transforms your party.
    That's the new promotion ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I did expect there to be some kind of affix in the raids.
    Blizz said 1-2 weeks ago, that there wont be any.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2024-03-26 at 10:17 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They did say that they will do something for Outdoor players. Those changes / additions are yet to be seen.

Overall I like S4 changes. Especially the dungeons changes. If we can get dinars relatively easy I will be playing quite a bit.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    They did say that they will do something for Outdoor players. Those changes / additions are yet to be seen.

Overall I like S4 changes. Especially the dungeons changes. If we can get dinars relatively easy I will be playing quite a bit.
    My only guess is Timerunning is their S4 PvE? Which doesn't really make sense, but it seems to be maybe one of the only things.

April's Trading Post is on the PTR for some reason
    Pet reward named Aura which is some kind of bird with a hat

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Not sure if brand new or just newish, but there's a murloc pack in the store.

Edit: oh, it's a toy that transforms your party.
    Hasn't that been a thing already? I remember people putting down a toy weeks ago that you can use to turn into a murloc.

Anyway honestly this patch wasn't going to be much. Roadmap listed the DF raids revisited, new PVP season, new Mythic+ Season, new open world rewards.

Well it has the DF raids revisited, a new PVP season, a new Mythic+ season, and the open world rewards seem to have been put in with the Plunderstorm patch I guess.

Exactly what was listed.

Oh DotI is getting a new Hard Mode?

Where did you see that?

Do you mean DotI being upgraded to the new Mythic dungeon difficulty?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I didn't really play a lot of high m+ in s1 because f* thundering. But these dungeon nerfs feel massive. They basically remove every difficult mechanic that i remember.

Reads more like its getting tuned so its difficult enough for hero track rewards.

@Cheezits, @Sondrelk, @Foolicious
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-notes/1814041
    at the end it says Dawn of the Infinite: Hard Mode
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2024-03-27 at 12:33 AM.

This will go down as the most confusing season in terms of official statements. Here is how the patch notes start:
    One of the most notable changes players can look forward to is the removal of the timer for Mythic Keystone dungeons for what are currently 0 and 10. Players can run through these dungeons at their own pace without the need to watch the clock while still honing their skills.
    A Bizarre statement, when it should actually say:
    One of the most notable changes players can look forward to is the removal of the timer for Mythic Keystone dungeons for what are currently 1 and 10, because the previous mythic 1 through 9 do not exist, so you can't do them at all. Mythic 0 is formerly Mythic 10 and Heroic difficulty is formerly Mythic 0, which never had a timer in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    This will go down as the most confusing season in terms of official statements. Here is how the patch notes start:A Bizarre statement, when it should actually say:
    Just like the new upgrade system, people will figure it out pretty quickly ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    This will go down as the most confusing season in terms of official statements. Here is how the patch notes start:A Bizarre statement, when it should actually say:
    they're scaling the rewards. that's the real difference

a m0 in s4 will reward you gear that's equivalent to gear you would get from +8 o +10 in the past

Two things I'd have liked
    World Bosses being updated to Awakened on the same Rotation as the rest of the world content
    Some strong profession catch up

Btw we still don't have Uldaz (as per the Infinite Hand). Think it might show up in 10.2.7?
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2024-03-27 at 12:44 AM.