Poll: Which Class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Help me fail!The worst PvP class!

Ok, so I wanna start an alt which will focus mainly on PvP, and I want you guys to help me pick a class. Now I want a real challenge. I want you to show me the worst class out there.

I want to be beaten into a puddle of gray goo while my enemies feed on my tears! I want to be chain-cc'ed without an opportunity to get out while my health slowly decrease. I want to be camped over and over again till I finally find some way to come out on top. I want challenge

Now, show me the worst class.

EDIT: Elaborating:
    I'm not talking about a bad class based on numbers or FoTM stuff, I'm talking mechanics and counter-mechanics. I want to play the class which have the most "nemesis" classes
    Last edited by Scarlex; 2010-11-06 at 11:37 AM.

Masochist much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have a black belt in common sense compared to your white.

Hah, maybe

But I'm serious.

If awful PvP is what you're looking for, go hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeryx View Post
    If awful PvP is what you're looking for, go hunter!
    Thanks, but would you care to explain why? Would be nice with some opinions with "facts" so I can compare

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlex View Post
    Thanks, but would you care to explain why? Would be nice with some opinions with "facts" so I can compare
    Only fact is if you can't pvp as a hunter currently you just don't have the skill to be pvp'ing anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Only fact is if you can't pvp as a hunter currently you just don't have the skill to be pvp'ing anyways.
    While it's nice to argue over the Hunters ability to win in PvP it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the feeling of helplesness you get when you're fighting someone, and knowing that blowing everything you got will be for nought, because you will be pwned in the end.

I've heard some "good" things about Enhancement Shaman..

Every class is evenly balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    Every class is evenly balanced.
    I disagree

Deleted
    I chose paladin because they get f***** by almost all casters. Warlocks are also pretty bad against melees but amazing against casters.

If you really want a challenge then play a warrior with spirit and intellect cloth gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharia View Post
    I chose paladin because they get f***** by almost all casters. Warlocks are also pretty bad against melees but amazing against casters.

If you really want a challenge then play a warrior with spirit and intellect cloth gear...
    I might just do that

Still, what I'm basically asking for, is the class with the most "counter-classes". "No matter how geared you are, that other class is going to have some mechanics to gain advantages over you" -ish

Deleted
    GO feral cat. Their rotation is so fucked up that it is hard to get some heavy dmg out on ppl when they are constantly trying to stop you.

Plus you don't have too much health and not many escape abilities.

I dunno if it is the worst but every time i get against a feral cat, i feel joy inside as i butcher it

Deleted
    prot warrior because - your only useful elements are health cds, stuns and silences. your damage is pretty damn low and you get raped by any 1v1 if you don't have a healer

Quote Originally Posted by Sivet View Post
    GO feral cat. Their rotation is so fucked up that it is hard to get some heavy dmg out on ppl when they are constantly trying to stop you.

Plus you don't have too much health and not many escape abilities.

I dunno if it is the worst but every time i get against a feral cat, i feel joy inside as i butcher it
    And you play as a..?

I have played all classes in PVP, most at 80. They differ based on when you play them. Enhance shaman is kinda hard to excel at currently at 80, but with decent weapons, do reasonably well from 1-79.

Enhance is REALLY a fun class to play and level, so people get very frustrated at 80 to discover the class they enjoy so much is not such a huge threat in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by pootietang View Post
    prot warrior because - your only useful elements are health cds, stuns and silences. your damage is pretty damn low and you get raped by any 1v1 if you don't have a healer
    I thought Port Warr were doing well? Or that might be Beta..

Deleted
    And you play as a..?
    forgot that, i'm a shadow priest.

Enhancement Shamans, you're only good with Wolves, apart from that they're pretty sub par in PvP, lack of slows, anti slows and pretty piss poor damage
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

shaman, ele, you have next to nothing to escape, damage isnt "great" the only real thing you got going is heals, and they will be interupted before you say "heal me"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

Thanks everyone. So far It's between the Hunter and the Shaman(Enhancement it seems). Now I got a lot of reasons to back up the Shaman, but none for Hunter. But a lot of you still voted that.. why?