Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    I can think of ONE other reason: that they're planning on having some races unlock new class options as time goes on. Similar to how Zandalari were meant to "unlock" the ability to roll Paladin at a later date.
    They're already playing with a pretty damn similar idea with Night Elves unlocking a customisation option in-game. It's not that far a stretch to think they're gonna expand on race/class combos through in-game grinds and unlocks.
    Players will think it's the coolest shit ever, and making players work for the combos will mean more of that sweet, sweet MAUs that Activision-Blizzard is all about now.
    Man I surely hope that will be the case! That would be something cool to do for many other race/class combinations! Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    The argument that "if warlocks wants to be a troll, just roll Darkspear" is mind-boggling stupid to me. How are they in any way similar? They are both called "trolls"?
    The main (or even sole) reason to roll a zandalock was because they stand tall and straight = all gear looks incredible on them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    The argument that "if warlocks wants to be a troll, just roll Darkspear" is mind-boggling stupid to me. How are they in any way similar? They are both called "trolls"?
    The main (or even sole) reason to roll a zandalock was because they stand tall and straight = all gear looks incredible on them.
    Pretty much, there are just so many things that make Zandalari different from the other Trolls, be it cultural, their aesthetics, their customization options etc.

Zandalari are more different from other trolls than Lightforged Draenei are from regular Draenei or Highmountain Tauren from Tauren, who desptite their minor differences, are still quite physically similar and have similar aesthetics.

Zandalari trolls are on another level, and they are also an extremely ancient and unique society in comparison to their troll brethren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    I mean...too bad? There are a ton of class combos I want but will never have, because class restrictions exist. Deal with it.

If only we'd get playable blood trolls. Now that's something I'd roll as a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I mean...too bad? There are a ton of class combos I want but will never have, because class restrictions exist. Deal with it.
    How DARE you come in here with your reasonable statements! It's great. Keep it up.

You can deal with something and still complain about it.

Doesn't take a lot of energy to make a post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    If only we'd get playable blood trolls. Now that's something I'd roll as a warlock.
    The blood troll outfits would be such a good warlock outfit too, I want it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    People are entitled to disagree with Blizzard's decision specially when it was something advertised but them removed in the last minute. Fighting for something you want shouldn't be shocking to people. Different people, different goals, different wishes. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I come to loudly approve of the notion of Zandalari Warlocks only to realize that blizz has shit the bed yet again.
    The reason I didn't level my WL yet is because I wanted to reroll Zandalari, sorely disappointed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. Alas this particular class/race combo was already planned out, and makes sense.

Besides. "Deal with it"? Fine argumentation. Shadow spec sucks? Deal with it. Prot warriors suck? Deal with it? It is as worthless as nipples on a breastplate. Adds nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Here I come to loudly approve of the notion of Zandalari Warlocks only to realize that blizz has shit the bed yet again.
    The reason I didn't level my WL yet is because I wanted to reroll Zandalari, sorely disappointed now.
    I know your pain to a degree, I waited for nightborne to level up some toons since I was planning on making everything that could be one one. First toon was gonna be a warrior...

then I saw the racials...

Still tried to level it, got it to 87 after all these months. Just can't bring myself to take it seriously.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    I am just hoping blizzard will reconsider this, seeing just how many people have been complaining, and with good reason about it. I really hope they are listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post

PS2: Unless you've been maining a lock for over a decade you should really not be in here.
    Don't have to main warlock for over a decade to want them as a playable race. Could of done without the "P.S.2" part.

There was no need to necro this thread in addition to the other one. Please keep discussion in the main thread here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...alari-Warlocks

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions