Deleted

Do you have main char for PvP and PvE in legion.

Hello guys,

As I need like 3 classes to fully enjoy all game content, my question is:

Do you play or played 1 class, or even better, 1 specialization and participate in bellow content and really enjoy it?
    I play only DPS, but feel free to comment from heal/tank point of view as well.

Things I mostly do:

1, Myth Raiding, M+ weekly mostly, occasional higher keys, not a big fan of repeating stuff tho.

2, Arenas
    a, rated arenas (almost reached 2000, no serious push tho, just with guildies and friends)
    b, solo skirmirshes for fun

3, BGs
    a, randoms, mostly solo queue now , used to have few skilled friends around but all quit.
    b, will quit rading soon, so will look for some pvp guild for RBGs, not sure if i find something

###

This expansion I payed:

Shaman - enha, ele
    Warrior - arms, fury
    DK - UH, frost
    Druid - boomie
    Lock - affli

My point is, when i really enjoy PvE with some class/spec, I am having hard time to enjoy it in PvP and vice versa.

Like affliction lock. So much fun in BGs, no healer required to have fun (cannot say this as arms warrior), I loathe it in PvE, so boring, maan, i have no words for it.
    Frost Dk, so great for solo queues for PvP, or even rated, in arenas it is monster, yet lack of mobility and little dull PvE playstyle, makes it no fun for me in raids/dungeons.
    As ele shammy, I love raiding and M+, doing world quests etc, yet I find arenas not fun, even BGs, not saying it's weak, just kiting 24/7 is not my thing..

And T21 is shit for warriors and boomie (boring playstyle), T20 way batter imho. So no raiding for them this tier

So, how are you dealing with this?
    Do you have real 1 main char for pve and pvp stuff i mentioned?

Deleted
    Assassination rogue pve with a bit pvp and elemental shaman pvp with a bit pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock - pvp and pve, my alts are only for the missions to bring gold nothing else.

Mained a ret paladin for all of legion up until now, which i`ve enjoyed alot in PvE, but insane lack of mobility in PvP made it unbearable, so i recently started gearing my WW monk, which is enjoy ALOT both in PvE and PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been streamlined after the 'boom' of Wrath.

In wrath I had.

Horde: Prot/Holy Paladin for PvE and a Holy/Ret Paladin for PvP.
    Alliance: Prot/Holy Paladin for PvE and a Holy/Ret Paladin for PvP.

Those weren't the same ones, four different ones.

And 1 Paladin for research of specs.

In Cataclysm I went

Horde: Prot/Holy Paladin for PvE and a Holy Paladin for PvP.

Those weren't the same either.

And now a days, I'm just 1 Paladin for it all, and sometimes my warrior.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Used to do both, now don't do either other than casual pve. Neither really worth it, especially pvp...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have for a long time actually. My main is strictly Holy, no matter what, and I can't do healing in a BG. So- I have a warlock for that purpose.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Legion is the first time I actively PvPed since Wrath.

I've mained my Paladin since I first started and still do so to this day.
    I started PvPing again for the first time on my warrior who was my main tank before also becoming my main PvPer. Arms PvP is so much fun for me.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Legion PVP is garbage.

Deleted
    Wow, some dedicated paladins in here.

I used to have mage as main since classic till wotlk, but I realized that raiding 3 times per week, 3-4 hours per raid, + doing some other stuff on class, where you dont really enjoy game play, is more like work and not fun, even when I liked my toon, I have to switch to something I actually like to play.

And in legion, they made some drastic changes in this matter, not only between expansions but during legion (talent changes, tier sets affecting talent choices and rotations, which was huge for some classes), so i have to swap a lot.

And I really cannot enjoy 1 class in all situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Legion PVP is garbage.
    I like to play it, but sadly, there is no reason to.

If I win 30 games in a row in random BGs, I have nothing.
    If I play 30 RBG, and without pvp guild its though, as when you finally manage to find solid group, you get in, win 3 games, then loose 4th game and group is disbanded :/ reward is shitty anyway, not comparable to PvE.

But this is another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbraker View Post
    Legion is the first time I actively PvPed since Wrath.

I've mained my Paladin since I first started and still do so to this day.
    I started PvPing again for the first time on my warrior who was my main tank before also becoming my main PvPer. Arms PvP is so much fun for me.
    Do you also raid with that warrior?
    And do you play with healer in PvP?
    How is solo queuing working for you.

I like both warrior dps specs in PvP, but without healer its meh. Fury is ok for random BGs, but in arenas, you need those heals

Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    Wow, some dedicated paladins in here.

But this is another topic.

Do you also raid with that warrior?
    And do you play with healer in PvP?
    How is solo queuing working for you.

I like both warrior dps specs in PvP, but without healer its meh. Fury is ok for random BGs, but in arenas, you need those heals
    My warrior does both PvE and PvP. LFR as far as raiding goes (if you want to count that).

I don't have a healer with me and find that I can sustain myself well enough (though a healer would be welcomed).

Solo queing for PvP as Arms is fine most of the time. I just have so much fun as Arms that even if we aren't doing well, I find myself doing well and having fun. I can't play fury in PvP.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Deleted
    Yes, my pve main is a priest and my pvp main is Hanzo.

Before i let my sub expire, mostly affliction pvp and pve.
    I can already imagine the ppl that play affliction freaking out if the garbage version of aff they have on alpha gets through the beta as well...shadow bolt back as a filler, bc that's exactly what everybody wants.