Thread: Master Looter

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisCthulhu View Post
    I guess the whole Azerite gear talents being locked means we will need a lot more gear than we do in Legion. I don't think it is a *good* change still, but it does mean we'll need more gear. Also, unless they put main stat back on jewelry and on all trinkets, there will always be at least 4 slots where ilvl means less than stats and effects.

Taking longer to gear alts is very much a change I will not like. I've played with both personal loot and master loot. I like both for different scenarios. Less choice is not a change I will love.
    PL makes gearing characters solo horrible, no one is obligated to give loot even if it's just vendor trash to them. However... It makes gearing rerolls in a guild SUPER easy, just for a group of mostly that armor type and bam, infinite funneling.

Honestly I don't know why they think they need to solve player problems like that... but forcing PL isn't going to.

Removing choice is most of the times a bad idea.

I don't understand the argument of ''evil gms took my loot so removing ml is good'', if that's the case leave the guild, no one is forcing you to stay there, with the amount of excess guilds in WoW it shouldn't be too hard to find a guild to fit your needs.

Some players feel entitled to loot as participation price but they forget that if they are in a guild then, loot is just a means to an end, that end being killing the boss. Having targeted loot distribution will help you group achieve that whatever the rank your guild is in.

When did the community became such a bunch of loowh....hungry....loothungry players that they feel entitled say that removing choice is better for all?

Quote Originally Posted by grenstar View Post
    Why were you not clearing mythic the first week or 2?

I disagree with you being a mythic guild. Go ahead, curse, stop your feet screaming you are a mythic guild. I honestly don't care.

I'm only 3/11 mythic and really don't care.

I play when I have time.

I choose not to play with groups that use loot consoul.

With tier sets being gone, there will even less justification for lc.

I have no problem doing a mythic now or later.

FYI my choice.
    What is bad about leaving the choice in the game for guilds that want to use it? I have NEVER been in a guild that awarded loot poorly. I've raided every xpac since vanilla. All loot council except for one which was actually the worst. Personal loot should be a choice in mythic. Its that simple.

Force it in LFR and Normal, maybe Heroic. Leave mythic alone. If you want to use it in your guild then use it.