Thread: Vulpera LoL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    OP, retail WoW will always be better than Classic... Flying, Battle Pets, Transmog, Mounts as spells... yeah I don't see Classic surviving past it's first month. People will visit for nostalgia and get bored very quickly.
    We have been assured by the fanatics that Classic will gain and hold around 10 million while BFA will mean the death of Retail within weeks.

Brings tears to the eye how fucking laughable the assumption is.
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Headcanon?

Anyway, it's kinda sad that this is 'content'. Or pretty funny, your choice.
    Are people really so daft that they think a race is content and not all the story and quest around them? Are gnolls content? What about quilboars?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Still better than void elves
    Probably. They're all asspulls of different levels of funny tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Are people really so daft that they think a race is content and not all the story and quest around them? Are gnolls content? What about quilboars?
    Oh yes, I do expect some epic nightborne-level story behind furry goblins. Yep.

What always baffles me is why people are ok with tauren, tortolla, tuskarr, sethrak but somehow draw the line at Vulpera?

Like.... why?

#EverythingClassicDidLiveDoesBetter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgzerg View Post
    diverse sjw blizzard work environment -> majority of devs now female -> cute pet replace ugly ork
    Nothings been replaced though......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    #EverythingClassicDidLiveDoesBetter
    Not true classic does pointless game mechanics better like needed fire wood and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    not whining. laughing at you being stuck with this game. ROFL. best part is you continue to justify this stupidity.
    Just stop playing, nobody forcing you to play a game you obviously stop enjoying. Go play something else, we get enough of these threads and for some reason common sense eludes the one posting about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Probably. They're all asspulls of different levels of funny tho.

Oh yes, I do expect some epic nightborne-level story behind furry goblins. Yep.
    Because that’s the only level of quest we ever got right? I mean we never had any quest other then suamar it’s clearly the only content in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    I just had to post when I saw this. This made me laugh at the state of the game. Sure I am Vanilla advocate, but this just goes to show how far the game has gone since it was once great. At first I checked the date assuming this was April fools day. But it is not.

Then I thought maybe, just maybe, Blizz is putting this in the game to kill Classic. See they might be trying to make retail wow, so lame that every LFR/transmog/LFG/carebear player will need a new home and they can inundate the Classic community with a bunch of people who don't know why #nochanges has gained such a large following.

While I love any good opportunity to criticize game developers from Blizz, it is obvious that if this is a real thing, they don't care about the game anymore. What is next, Pandas..... or maybe something else to pander to Eastern audience?

#rememberwhenwowwasgood
    It's a character customization for people who are not you. It's not the game, it's not the gameplay, it's not even content. It literally does not affect you. If you are that offended by something that doesn't concern you in the slightest, you have very serious mental issues.

BTW this is not my opinion, it's just the facts that you portray when you post.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Of all the problems todays WoW has, the Vulpera is somewhere at the bottom of the list.
    I would agree, but they just look like an npc race, not a playable race. And a cutesy ugh race to me at least. And I usually like furry races like tauren, worgen, and pandaren.

My only issue is Vulpera sounds like an allergy medication or some shit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Imagine consuming so much soy, you get this butthurt about something as small as a playable race in a video game.

Because that’s the only level of quest we ever got right? I mean we never had any quest other then suamar it’s clearly the only content in the game.
    It's your problem if you're happy with low quality ideas that blizzard's pushing nowadays.
    Like when they pulled void elves out of a box, but high elves were never going to be used 'cause they're going extinct'!

It's like in every other expansion we never got new creatures to populate the continents , and honestly after more than 10 years of the game I don't think it's a big deal for blizzard to model them with being playable in mind , definitely this won't "cost us a raid tier".

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't see this thread leading to constructive discussion or debate. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead