- DC
    - ID
    - SS

PVP:
    - Master Summoner
    - Fel Lord
    - Observer

Leggos
    - Wilfred's (Seriously, this CDR needs to return. It's INSANE and fun as hell)
    - Bracers

This is my setup:

Spec:
    Affliction

Talents:
    Deathbolt
    Absolute Corruption
    Demon Skin
    PS
    Mortal Coil
    GoS
    CD

PvP talents:
    Curse of Fragility
    Rot and Decay
    Soulshatter

Legendaries:
    Sephuz Secret
    Kil'jaeden's or Sacrolash's

Solo or Group?
    Solo

damn....it's super easy !

10+ Year Old Account
    Played around for 2 hours, gotta say that Destro is quite great, those instants like Shadowburn especially coupled with the pvp root and Sephuz are a match made in heaven.

So far IF you are going to leave war mode on you are going to see lots of 120's whose goal in life is to come back and piss on 111's on up. Noticed that by 7am EST this morning... Destro and aff both play really well with sephuz+_____. Destro is definitely the go to once you can't dot things up and have them die en route to you. Bane of havoc + KJ trinket + cata + CDF is fun for aoe pulls but is more setup than is worth the risk of overpulling later on.

Deleted
    affliction with infinite corruption.

I started w/ Nightfall because Deathbolt didn't seem like a good leveling talent. Switched over to Drain Soul because I got so mad at all the times a mob would die right before my last Shadowbolt would fire off. At least this way I can snipe for shards to keep pumping out those UAs.

Also having a lot better time w/ Sephuz than I thought I would. I know everyone said they'd take it but I figured I'd keep forgetting to CC / interrupt to proc it, but I've been doing pretty well so far.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Deathbolt is life. Deathbolt is love.
    deathbolt is literally worthless for leveling. are you pulling one monster at a time as a warlock? if so, go delete your character. you failed at warlocking.

drain soul all the way. snipe dem shards, mon!

10+ Year Old Account
    i stayed destro the whole way, affliction is nice and all but once you have like 5+ mobs cluttered around you, the fun stops there.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    i stayed destro the whole way, affliction is nice and all but once you have like 5+ mobs cluttered around you, the fun stops there.
    yea i went affliction the whole way but after i lost sephuz + sacrolash things started getting tough with big groups. i thought about switching to destro for the last couple levels for that cataclysm burst but w/e its done now lol.

i actually just came across a trinket from engineers that heals for 10k health whenever you kill an xp/honor enemy. about 5k on my realm, useable at 111. Endless Tincture of Renewed Combat. i feel like every "bfa leveling" post, guide and video missed this super important piece of gear. at least ive got it for my next characters lol.
    Last edited by Demonpuke; 2018-08-16 at 08:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    deathbolt is literally worthless for leveling. are you pulling one monster at a time as a warlock? if so, go delete your character. you failed at warlocking.

drain soul all the way. snipe dem shards, mon!
    That was more of an anecdotal comment. Deathbolt is far from a wet noodle, was the point. While it isn't terribly impactful with large groups of mobs, it's nice for elites and rares and the like.

As an aside, been warlocking since Vanilla. Doing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    yea i went affliction the whole way but after i lost sephuz + sacrolash things started getting tough with big groups. i thought about switching to destro for the last couple levels for that cataclysm burst but w/e its done now lol.

i actually just came across a trinket from engineers that heals for 10k health whenever you kill an xp/honor enemy. about 5k on my realm, useable at 111. Endless Tincture of Renewed Combat. i feel like every "bfa leveling" post, guide and video missed this super important piece of gear. at least ive got it for my next characters lol.
    Dang, I might need that when I level my first alt. Still slogging through on my Warlock ... I don't know why it always takes me so long to level.

But yeah, I also planned to switch to Destro when I lost the leggos but I just could not lose the mobility (as far as being able to tag with instants without having to wait on charges). Even without Azerite traits I was doing comparable damage as Dest, but, yeah, questing while rooted just doesn't feel good.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.