Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    ...should drink more beer while playing.

Wisdom from your friendly neighborhood brewmaster.
    Stop advocating for underage drinking.

Beer makes you fat.

I prefer rum over beer
    Makes mythics and Island AP grind surviveable.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Or maybe just leave people to play in peace because we have every right to?
    That sounds so fucking dumb, cause no one is stopping you from playing and you choose to open the threads.. we're not forcing you..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I would never recommend alcoholism. All things in moderation. I drink a beer or two most days, but if I have more than two it must be a special occasion. I do live in a land of great beers, and I'm surrounded by good local breweries.
    Sorry but where I come from 2 beers a day IS alcoholism.
    (its called Beta alcoholism)

I do like some beer with my wow on occasion. The thread is obviously a bit humorous but the point is, people depend too much on wow to give them happiness, possibly because of lack of other stimuli in their lives. If you have a happy life in general, you are more likely to just enjoy the game instead of bitching about irrelevant minor bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by TechSavy View Post
    Alcoholism is when you are addicted to alcohol. You can drink a lot and not be addicted. Also, the OP never specified how much alcohol you should consume.

Quote Originally Posted by TechSavy View Post
    "The Beta Stage
    This group of people may have physical problems that can be attributed to their alcohol use. They may suffer from cirrhosis of the liver, or other medical conditions. However, they do not have addictions. They drink heavily, and may consume alcohol every single day. Still, this group is not considered to have the disease of alcoholism."

Nope. Not me. I'm in great shape and run ultra marathons when I'm not playing WoW. I eat healthy and live healthy. My only drugs are alcohol and caffeine, both consumed in moderation.

I do understand that other people may have different relationships with alcohol (or caffeine), and encourage everyone to find a lifestyle that is healthy for them. That includes having more to your life than computer games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What if i do not like beer and current game sucks?
    Then you should find things you do like and can enjoy. Life is short. Make the most of it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"