Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    PvP: I don't really do PvP. But I can see how this change might be too harsh in relation to PvP. I understand people who argue that this is a bad change for PvP if people can just kill their pet and cripple them extremely. They should probably do a PvP talent which reduces the cast time.

Raids: For raids it doesn't really make much difference. The pet doesn't really die anyway :P

M+: For M+ I think it's an okay change. The fact that we get a little punishment when we pet tank etc. is fair in my opinion. Currently the pet tanking is pretty OP in M+.

Solo Content: For solo content I also think it's an okay change. It's fine to have a small punishment for people who forget to heal their pets in solo content. Horrific Visions for example is currently extremely easy as a Hunter because your pet handles the most of the damage taken. So I think it's fine to have a small punishment if we pull too big or forget to heal our pets.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-05-05 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This pains me, this will make lvling and doing old raid content solo more troublesome and annoying.

Though i think it does make sense for the sake of PVP though they could have make this a BG and Arena only change >.>
    Old raid content? You usually take no damage unless you are doing raids from the previous expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this makes it to live, suddenly a Maghar Hunter seems very appealing to me for PvP