View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    I don't really get what motivates most of these guilds that aren't at the very top. They aren't particularly good, they just keep going and going and going... and going. And they don't look like they are having much fun either.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    I don't really get what motivates most of these guilds that aren't at the very top. They aren't particularly good, they just keep going and going and going... and going. And they don't look like they are having much fun either.
    Usually they are nerds with not much else to identity with other than WoW achievements. The same is true across much of nerd culture. Manchildren living in fantasy worlds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Usually they are nerds with not much else to identity with other than WoW achievements. The same is true across much of nerd culture. Manchildren living in fantasy worlds.
    Excellent insight into geek culture psyche.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-12-31 at 12:29 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    GGs to Limit, truly proven themselves to be the world first guild on two occasions and they look dominant as ever. It'll be interesting to see if any of the other top 5 guilds make a much larger effort next tier.
    They won the race but I wouldn't call them the "world first guild" when they have such massive advantages as a full day headstart. WoW isn't competitive enough to make ranking assessments of guilds like that when regions are treated so differently.

They won the race but I wouldn't call them the "world first guild" when they have such massive advantages as a full day headstart. WoW isn't competitive enough to make ranking assessments of guilds like that when regions are treated so differently.
    10 hour headstart. 16 hours at weekly reset the week after I think. But they beat echo by 16 hours after reset anyway.
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    What would you call them? Right now in this tier and last tier, if you put both (Method then and Echo now) together at the same starting time, Limit would've still won (despite developing strats, facing bugs, etc) and probably by a much larger margin too as the General bug fixes and strat copy benefitted Echo a lot (strats only really mattered for Generals, other bosses were negligible, though we already saw what happened to Echo when they couldn't copy Council strats and they had no clue what to do initially). They are the undisputed world first guild right now.

Let's also not forget the bugs on N'Zoth where Blizzard literally shook their heads and asked Limit how to fix the encounter at some point.
    Last edited by gobarj; 2020-12-31 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    So, the first tier they are competing with a brand new guild, being top 5 at the moment isn´t at the very top in your world?

They are among the 140 people in the entire world who has even made it to the last boss on mythic.

Edit: removed
    Last edited by Einsz; 2020-12-31 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    I don't even like the guy, but...
    >Twitlonger
    *Yawns*
    The tl;dr is that a girl sent him nudes and he shared them without her consent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    lol still no US guilds at 9/10 apart from Limit?
    BDGG is 9/10 now. World 9th including asia

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Don't think anyone predicted them raiding 16 days 12+ hours a day including xmas and new years eve. Atm they are just like Nihilum and Future aka raiding 2-3x as much as guilds around their rank, if they follow mentioned guilds route they will be losing players because of that and tier after tier recruiting subpar players.
    I agree, Method is by no means good this tier. Have you seen how much they're raiding EVERY day? At this point they put WAY more hours than any other guild that finished 10/10 and they're still lagging behind. Seriously unimpressive if you're going to raid nearly 3 weeks straight, this is going to cause raider burnout. FatSharkYes on the other hand absolutely demolished them while raiding far less.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauruz View Post
    Method 10/10
    gratss Method