Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ok so 1. in before this gets locked. 2. top quality shitpost OP and 3. welcome to my ignore list OP
    get the fuck out lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Man you are kind of a shit troll ngl.
    i mean it was a pretty smart move for him to post this on an actual account, which makes it a pretty good troll because it means there's atleast a chance this isnt a troll thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Its more about how bad ffxiv graphics,races look,and people still go to play their game.Hate those asian looking mmos.
    I'm getting a hint of racism here.

I’ve been open that I don’t like ff14 art, but this is an obvious troll thread

No king rules forever. But I would call it more a neck to neck competition anymore than one actually vanquishing the other. Which is probably what the game needs more than anything. WoW had no competition for so long that success became a guarantee even in the face of failures and when that happens innovation and "dogma like" development philosophies begin to matter more than actually understanding your audience and customers.

But this is obviously a troll thread so I have said my peace and will toss up the deuce on this one.

1. No one is losing anything. One game is allegedly getting more popular than the other
    2. Even if that were the case, playing the second most popular game in the genre isn't something that anyone above age 10 should be sad about. It literally doesn't matter
    3. It is probably not the case, and the site with the ranking is a complete joke. The numbers are cooked up based on reddit activity etc. It's a complete asspull. It's amazing how people are making a big deal out of a clickbait article based on a site that's been considered to have invalid rankings for a long time.
    4. FF14 is a pretty good game as well. If you dislike something just because it's asian, you're nothing more than a racist clown.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Is it really that hard to comprehend? I mean...

Better crafting. Crafting that remains relevant the whole way through, at that.
    Housing (something that a lot of WoW players have wanted for over a decade).
    Nicer looking zones (with actual variety as well, particularly as new expansions comes out).
    Better (and much more varied) looking armour to strut around in.
    Much more well-rounded and fluid rotations when it comes to PvE.
    A company that actually gives a shit. (Yoshi-P even encourages people to quit and come back later, if they aren't enjoying it, rather than continue to try and milk their players).
    Much better class diversity, rather than basically being reskins at this point like most WoW classes are.
    A community that is (almost entirely) better across the board. Especially when it comes to endgame things.
    Class balance being significantly better.

Is it really shocking to think it's a better game? Your only real argument is "gross asian mmos" which uh ... I'm quite certain racism is banned on these forums.

ETA: I say this as someone who still very much enjoys (and plays daily) WoW. I will say FF14's leveling is a bit more tiresome and monotonous (moreso when you start leveling other classes, but ye), but that's a pretty minor gripe to me. The interface could do with some remodeling, as well, but again that's nothing major.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-06-13 at 12:57 PM.

Like this thread is gonna get closed, but I've just GOT to put the two memes I did here now

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt know they made ff 10 into a mmo.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    hey im not opposed to the idea personally

maybe it might get blizzard off their ass and release some fucking content or fix some glaring issues

Wait, is this about that 22 million REGISTERED users (including trials) report? Like what? WoW has over 200 million registered users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Game vs. Game" threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead