Poll: Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd have to say Pepsi > Mtn. Dew (about = though) > Coke

They all taste great though.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Of the two, I prefer Pepsi. Of the diet version of the two, I prefer Coke. Overall, I prefer neither to the sweet taste of my good friend Dr. Pepper.

Those drinks are for pigdogs. I drink water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a minor adverse reaction to water kinda sucks.

On topic, Diet Coke and Pepsi Twist are tied at #1. Everything else......nah. Maybe the normal Pepsi, I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Those drinks are for pigdogs. I drink water.
    Lol, you sound like you need to enjoy life.

to me pepsi is sweeter tasting infact i find gerneric cola better tasting than coke.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I think pepsi is better, BUT only under certain situations. What I mean by that is pepsi seems to go flat way to easier than coke, and when put on ice, it gets watery. Coke tends to stay fizzier longer and tastes good on ice. Also coke is better for making coke floats. I generally buy coke, but if I'm going to get a can of cold soda at a gas station or something, I go for pepsi.
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

10+ Year Old Account
    Diet Dr. Pepper for me. I's a diabetic so I can't have reg soda(don't think I would if I could anyways). But Pepsi is alright and so is Coke, but compared to Dr. Pepper, they fail miserably.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I am completely parched, Coke.

If I just want a drink for the sake of drinking something, Pepsi.

Having travelled a bit, there's a slight difference in taste in the different countries.

In the UK, Diet Coke tastes foul. Pepsi Max is far better. I don't drink the regular versions, unless in a restaurant (where it's weaker), because they make my teeth feel dirty.

When I'm in the states, I drink Dr Pepper. I wish you could get that in UK restaurants, rather than only at home.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

10+ Year Old Account
    People are sooo gonna smack me for this, but Pepsi. Coke tastes too much like pennies to me.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    They taste exactly same to me, to be honest.
    If I'd had to pick a carbonated beverage, I'd go with Sprite or Tonic, I guess. Cola/Pepsi is just too sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Having travelled a bit, there's a slight difference in taste in the different countries.

In the UK, Diet Coke tastes foul. Pepsi Max is far better. I don't drink the regular versions, unless in a restaurant (where it's weaker), because they make my teeth feel dirty.

When I'm in the states, I drink Dr Pepper. I wish you could get that in UK restaurants, rather than only at home.

oooh i forgot about DR pepper, why dont restaurants sell that here? shops do also yeah diet coke is disgusting, why would anyone ever drink that?

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    People are sooo gonna smack me for this, but Pepsi. Coke tastes too much like pennies to me.

i read that about 5times before i realised it said pennies and not penises

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oooh i forgot about DR pepper, why dont restaurants sell that here? shops do also yeah diet coke is disgusting, why would anyone ever drink that?

---------- Post added 2011-10-19 at 04:29 PM ----------

i read that about 5times before i realised it said pennies and not penises
    Don't worry, I read penises too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coca Cola all the way, except for Pepsi Throwback.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm one of those weird people who say both. I find Coca Cola much more refreshing, when served ice cold nothing and I mean nothing will quench a thirst better than it. Incredibly satisfying when thirsty.

But Pepsi just in general tastes nicer. The decision for me is down to if I'm drinking out of thirst or just for pleasure.

God-aid ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely am a coke fan here, though I like other pepsi products more than coke products.

I would also like to say that I hate the guy in the back in the picture below who is in all of pepsi's ads recently. I can't explain why, but I fucking hate him. I think it just might be his face, how he took what it means to be a douche to a level that it formerly never hoped to achieve. /endrage

I can't stand Pepsi. I haven't had one in several years, probably. Not sure why I'm so averse to it, but I won't drink it. Coke all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Definitely am a coke fan here, though I like other pepsi products more than coke products.

I would also like to say that I hate the guy in the back in the picture below who is in all of pepsi's ads recently. I can't explain why, but I fucking hate him. I think it just might be his face, how he took what it means to be a douche to a level that it formerly never hoped to achieve. /endrage

I laughed. He does look like a massive tool. Can't say I've ever noticed that before, haha, but it would piss me off too if I saw him every time I saw a Pepsi ad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla Coke <3