Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bustin fat nuts View Post
    So Leona jungle viable at all? Her ganks are insane but that's a trade off for clear times. Any opinions or builds?
    Well, I've dabbled with bursty Leona a couple of games in the past, which is no by no means valid experience, but what I did notice is that if you want to do anything you have to get her a sheen asap :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So Leona jungle viable at all? Her ganks are insane but that's a trade off for clear times. Any opinions or builds?
    It's like jungle blitz. Your clear speed is awful but your ganks are terrifying. GGU did run jungle Leona in the LCS (they didn't do so great) so it has been done at high level play. If you are doing it for fun, go for it. Pretty much anyone can jungle if you really want to. She usually ends up with more gold than support leona which lets you get some more items than usual, but her clear is awful, and she is very easy to counter jungle.

I'm looking for crazy aggressive support and I'm stuck between Thresh and Leona, played both, like them both.
    Got anything to help me decide?

Yeah both of them rely's on skill shot, umm Thresh have a higher skillcap, but he is fun to play, I like Thresh more since he works well with a lots of adc's too.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I'm looking for crazy aggressive support and I'm stuck between Thresh and Leona, played both, like them both.
    Leona is more tanky, especially early on, and more all-in. She also has more burst. Thresh has a higher skillcap and provides more possibilities - lantern and hook are awesome.

If you liked them both, then how about this for a deciding factor: Leona is getting a new, awesome skin. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    They're both strong, but Thresh is by and large more flexible.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    May not help much immediately, but Snoopeh is currently doing a jungle as all champions marathon, so he'll get to Leona eventually.

Deleted
    So Maokai is like Nautilus? bunch of cc and health/armor with almost no damage for teamfights amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    May not help much immediately, but Snoopeh is currently doing a jungle as all champions marathon, so he'll get to Leona eventually.
    dat jungle ashe.

But ya, Snoopeh's stream is great for jungle stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    So Maokai is like Nautilus? bunch of cc and health/armor with almost no damage for teamfights amirite?
    Unless you play him AP yeah. Naut has AoE targeted stun where as Maokai has AoE protection though...

Leona is strictly an all-in support, you'll either stomp in lane or early dragon fights, or you'll likely lose game due to her low utility outside of initiate, and that's considering she survives the initiate at all. Obviously, that's often her job - jump in, draw some focus on her, allow the rest of the team to kill the other team.

Tresh is far more versatile and doesn't have to dominate lane in order to win the game. Well, Tresh is the support king right now anyway, so better buy him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Leona is strictly an all-in support, you'll either stomp in lane or early dragon fights, or you'll likely lose game due to her low utility outside of initiate.
    So your 3 stuns plus summoner spells and item actives can't be used to peel for your squishies? :P

So I'm looking at getting a new champion soon. I play both Dominion and SR.

For Dom Bot Lane: Malzahar or Yorick

For Fives Top Lane: I have Singed right now but since his nerf he's not as ideal, or so I feel. I tend to be better with champs that have high sustainability by either being tanky or have some sort of heal/regen/etc.
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewster925 View Post

For Fives Top Lane: I have Singed right now but since his nerf he's not as ideal, or so I feel. I tend to be better with champs that have high sustainability by either being tanky or have some sort of heal/regen/etc.
    Cho for tanky and sustainy top ^^ Garen also an option. Both are very beefy late game, Cho brings tons of CC too.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I think Yorick would be your best bet as he is actually fairly strong in both roles you listed as in SR (I don't play Dominion much but some friends do) he is a very good top laner, combining high sustain and damage as well as a speed boost and a slow makes him a very strong lane bully that, coupled with his ult allows him to still be useful lategame.

Deleted
    Singed wasn't touched at all by the latest nerfs.

He's still a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Singed wasn't touched at all by the latest nerfs.
    They removed the CC Reduction on his ulti and reduced the dmg and AP ratio on his Flip.
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

Deleted
    They removed the CC Reduction on his ulti and reduced the dmg and AP ratio on his Flip.
    Yes and he is still a top tier top lane champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Yes and he is still a top tier top lane champion.
    That's true, but his effectiveness in team fights was hurt. Who else is considered "top tier" top lane champs? I've been watching the tourny when I can, but they don't necessarily make up the tiers themselves.

Deleted
    Well, he might be slightly easier to chase down, but that's about it. Still as annoying as ever otherwise.

And well, Shen and Renekton have been crazy popular picks for top during European LCS at least.