Monk Class Forums Request

Please create a Monk class forum for those who are pumped to play this new class.

Pretty sure that you know since DK do have a forum that a Monk forum will be forthcoming.............

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pretty sure that you know since DK do have a forum that a Monk forum will be forthcoming.............
    Yes, it's just a little early for that right now. Perhaps an MoP forum until we get closer to release?

Yes please a MoP subforum would be great since the general now is completely flooded with mop threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yes, it's just a little early for that right now. Perhaps an MoP forum until we get closer to release?
    Actually, a Death Knight forum was made pretty much right after their announcement, for speculation regarding the class, how it would tank, how the 3 specs would differ, etc. Monk has that, just so much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    (Gasp) Mods disagreeing with each other? FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

OT: Just use the official thread. It's still to early to make a subforum since we know very little about the monk class.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just created an account today, but a MoP Forums sounds really nice, lets consolidate the QQ to one place and then just lock them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyka View Post
    I just created an account today, but a MoP Forums sounds really nice, lets consolidate the QQ to one place and then just lock them all?
    Boub commented on something like this, compared it to just having a trash can to place all the threads and that's no bueno. If there's a MoP forum it should be for MoP related threads, not a garbage can to direct horrible posters to.
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Actually, a Death Knight forum was made pretty much right after their announcement, for speculation regarding the class, how it would tank, how the 3 specs would differ, etc. Monk has that, just so much more.
    Agree.

A distgustion who it could be is very interesting

Vote 4 Monk forum now ^^
    Please excuse my inability to speak correct English.

Honestly it's coming... but there are things that have to be taken care of first, and honestly at this point so little is known about it that a forum really isn't needed just yet as there are a very limited number of useful threads which could be made about it.

I would also like to see a monk specific forum.

Oh also on the topic of "DK's got a forum as soon as it was announced" another thing to be aware of is that when DK's came out they weren't also completely overhauling how all classes works. Since they are doing that this time and we know very little about how any class will funtion let alone the Monk class, topics of discussion are further limited.

So basically be patient

Honestly it's coming... but there are things that have to be taken care of first, and honestly at this point so little is known about it that a forum really isn't needed just yet as there are a very limited number of useful threads which could be made about it.
    What's it going to hurt? It takes about 2 minutes to login to the forums as moderator and add a class forum.

As far as junk posts, do you pay for this sites bandwidth? No? Then why do you care? What needs to be taken care of before people can talk about a new class? Dumb fanboy is dumb. Congrats, you're a forum robot. Just like everyone on the official site forums. Moderators tell people to search for items be fore posting to save money on bandwidth. Fanboy come along who want to suck up to mods and start telling people the same thing for no reason. I enjoy more threads. Bring it on, its more to talk about which, last time I checked, was the point of forums.

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 03:23 PM ----------

Oh also on the topic of "DK's got a forum as soon as it was announced" another thing to be aware of is that when DK's came out they weren't also completely overhauling how all classes works. Since they are doing that this time and we know very little about how any class will funtion let alone the Monk class, topics of discussion are further limited.

So basically be patient
    Lol you are a moderator. Okay then, you still don't pay for the site and probably don't get paid.
    Last edited by doodlehed; 2011-10-24 at 03:24 PM.

I really don't get your point doodlehead. My point is there is no actual need for Monk class forums at this exact point and would only consist of very few posts/lots of repetition. I don't recall saying anything at all about bandwidth or costs. I was just saying there aren't many productive discussions to be had about monks at this point that making a forum for them right now is sort of pointless. We don't like junk/spam posts because they clutter up the forums and hinder discussion... it's not a bandwidth thing.