Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah i lost the mount the only time i seen it to

First time hallow's end came out, i would group up with all my alts and then logg my main, so we had about 15summons a day.. I saw it twice then, but my awesome /roll is awesome 1-10.
    Anyway years later... I dont have it, im soooooooooooooooooo annoyed with RNG.. They should really change it..
    Like when i was farming old ZG for 3.5years (more if you count vanilla raiding), i never got the raptor, even if i had 97% chance to have seen it.. And a guildy decided to try it, gets both ZG mounts + Kara mount in 1 week.. (yes really). RNG is so faaaaair. Worst part is, they removed the mount so 3.5years wasted..
    I wouldnt mind if they added a "kill the boss 1000 times" and get a 100% chance, its atleast better than neeever getting it.

Anyway this year i did it with my main and 2 alts (i dont want it on my alt, but incase blizz decide to make account-wide mounts) fingers X
    1more chance, wont get it anyway
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Got mine after a few days into haloween last year, felt kinda lucky i remember when i got it actually, it was at a friends house and i borrowed his comp to just do horseman, and i said ''if i get the mount i'll run naked around the yard and film it'' and yea it dropped... (i didn't run naked around the yard btw.)

10+ Year Old Account
    *comfort *hugs

I understand the feeling. *pats on back
    Been playing since early 2006. The ONLY time I ever saw the reins drop, a then-guildy rolled & won it. She had already gotten the mount "Midnight" in Kara & her husband bought her a bunch of WoW TCG cards & she also cracked the fricken "Reins of the Spectral Tiger". *sigh

At least she ended up selling the Spectral on E-bay for some unGodly amount like $800. I felt bad that it made me feel better that I wouldn't see her riding that too though! lol @ my pent up rage ~.^

At least my sweet hubby runs me through Kara to keep trying for Midnight. Hell even he just got Reins of the Raven Lord recently! lol someday when my kharma comes due I will have sooo many sweet mounts :D

but yeah, Fack you, Headless Horseman! Fack you right in the ear! ~.^
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2011-10-31 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to have the luck on all my alts instead of my main, which is equally annoying, because yeah - they are alts and I play them very little compared to my main. Got Headless Horseman mount the other day on my hunter, and last month I got the Phosporescent Stone drake from Deepholm, on my DK.
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

I got 5 85s i did the HH everyday of the holiday and didnt get the mount, not to say i need the helmet with my warrior and my paladin but i didnt get it with them, instead i got it 4 consecutive days with my warlock. The only good thing i got out this Hallow's End was the tittle with 2 of my 85s, and those useless pets the Crate, Cat, Pumking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    It just makes me sick...4 years and no sight of it. Last year it seemed to be rather common, this year however seems like drop rate got reduced... Seriously now I can't stand the fact that I've been around so long and knowing I deserve it. And RNG just won't do me the favour even after 4 long years...
    I got it on my hunter and even though she isn't my main it was her I wanted to have the mount on so I'm pretty happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by Elianne View Post
    I was lucky enough to get both the Sinister Squashling companion pet and the mount, in the same bag, on the very first day that I ran it. I didn't get it on my hunter last year, so I feel your pain on not getting it after the first few runs! OT I'm currently farming the Raven lord mount.. tedious and seems like its never gonna drop!
    I got it on the first try. LOL, but I have yet to get my favorite mount ~ the raptor from bloodlord in zg...

I have 8 85's, I do HH every day on every toon, so far, my cloth wearers keep winning the helm and the one class that doesn't need and never will use the horseman's mount has won it, my druid.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    2+ years for my fiance and she still does not have her's yet I got one again this year when I had it already. Sorry for the ones that rng is playing a fowl on

It was severely reduced. Last year I was running HH with 12 toons daily. 4 dropped.

Now 13 toons, none droppped.

Ok there is 1 more reset but I don't think 4 will drop on the last day. The last year crying on the forum got answered lol.

Deleted
    After running Headless once "for the lulz" on my DK tank back in Wrath and getting the mount, I've not run the HH on my alts other than for 1 day to get whatever they needed (if whatever item I was after didn't drop on the first run, I'd keep running it -on the same day- until I won the roll) and not do the events again, especially where mounts and pets are concerned.

This year I've run HH each day on my main (druid) and not seen the mount in my bags nor anybody I've grouped with. Nobody in our guild (20 active members - 10man guild) has seen the mount on a main or alt. Our poor GM is pulling his hair out, 5 years he's been playing and he's never seen it on any of his characters :/
    While the squashling seemed to be the rarer item in years gone by, this year the mount is golddust for sure

Good luck to everybody still going for it this year, fingers crossed for you

Deleted
    Wasn't there a "bug" last year, where some of the drop tables had the wrong percentage applied? I seem to recall that people were talking about how they were getting the mount and the helm (I think?), while noone had seen the sword at all. I remember it made sense to me, given how the DK alt I had at the time, wound up deleting at least 2 (possibly 3-4) of the HH mounts.

Then again, my alts have some stupid luck. The DK got the Brewfest ram this year, my Druid got the Brewfest kodo, and my (old) warrior from Wrath era has TLPD which he picked up at level 78.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 level 85s, every day of the event, and not a single reins, plate helm, or sword. RNG hates me too...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I've gotten it on 3 toons this year. /flex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

Deleted
    I got it yday. On my ALT that doesn't care about mounts...

Deleted
    I've only been doing it on my shaman because I don't want it on the other chars. My shaman didn't get it either, pisses me off they changed how to get it. Last time was so much more fun, allowing you to farm it, stupid daily "chance" of getting it.

Don't make topics about the mount that doesn't exist. It's a lie!!!

At least that's what I am trying to tell myself since it never drops on any toons for years (even when you could do it several times a day) I tried it every day and I fell better if i believe it's non existant

Seriously though...It sucks that it never drops. And yes it sucks to see, that a friend got it that didn't even try and I was just like "Hey, I am going to try my luck on that mount (AGAIN) wanna join?" and BAM...that person got it.

Today someone in my guild got it on an alt the very first time he even killed the Horseman.

But it also took me forever to get the Raven Lord Mount. Did all the stuff on my druid to be able to summon him. Was looking for people in trade/guild all the time to run it with me (back when you couldn't solo it). Once i could solo it on my mage i ran it whenever possible on my mage who is my mount collector and after countless kills it finally dropped.

I don't think i would have been THAT happy about it if I would have gotten it the first time I tried it.

So...when I will finally get this mount in...a lot of years. I will feel a LOT happier about it then you guys that just got it after 1-2 tries now. HA!
    (And please don't try to take that imagination away from me now!)

Deleted
    Oh well, was my last chance today to get this mount and once again another year passes with only bags full of masks, brooms, pets and treats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Oh well, was my last chance today to get this mount and once again another year passes with only bags full of masks, brooms, pets and treats
    The pet is making me sick atm. I've seen about 18 of them. (including all the loot bags from the pumpkins all over the world).

I'd gladly hand in 17 hatchlings for that mount.. still don't have it.. Hard to collect items if they just refuse to drop. Not just hard but plain annoying and irritating also.