10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I guess being nice has its disadvantages. I logged out when I was done with my session last night and have not been able to log in since.

I hope karma kicks in and I like, win the lottery or meet the man of my dreams or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Edited my last post but threads going too fast.

Shouldn't Defiance make them viable?

Increases maximum HP by 25%, while lowering damage dealt by 25% and increasing enmity.

Rephrasing: Are warriors viable enough that at end game I could tank with them after getting all my abilities/decent gear?
    They are very viable. But IMO best as off tank e.a Taking off adds etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexs View Post
    They are very viable. But IMO best as off tank e.a Taking off adds etc.
    Okay, I'm going to stick with, cause I don't feel like leveling two more classes after already getting Marauder. I've restarted so many times already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Damn I guess being nice has its disadvantages. I logged out when I was done with my session last night and have not been able to log in since.

I hope karma kicks in and I like, win the lottery or meet the man of my dreams or something.
    Heh, I havent been able to get on since yesterday at around 5 CST. Meh...

10+ Year Old Account

I've been hoping for karma to let me meet the woman of mine...Met her too bad she turned me down...Sooo not quite full win.. Sooo yeah karmas a bitch LOL.

But yeah same here I'm a log outer I go to the inn and log out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Rephrasing: Are warriors viable enough that at end game I could tank with them after getting all my abilities/decent gear?
    Very. I have healed both Warrior and Paladin tanks at 50 (hardmode Primals) and I actually find Marauders easier to heal.

Edit: Warrior not Marauder XD
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2013-09-02 at 10:35 PM.

any word on when the new servers will be up, to alleviate some of the stress so we can actually play consistantly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayfrostee View Post
    any word on when the new servers will be up, to alleviate some of the stress so we can actually play consistantly?
    Supposedly tomorrow night into the morning of the day after. At least that is when maintenance is scheduled.

great, now im getting error 2002.....i was hoping id at least be able to get in after DragonCon, but seems like a no go

Does anyone know where the quest is to unlock "The Aurum Vale"? It says I need it in order to do Ghosts of Amdapor.

Deleted
    Can anyone explain perception to me and how it helps please? and also, are guildleves purely for extra exp? if so, are they worth it or is it better to stick to the story quests?

Edit: Also, how do materia slots work?
    Last edited by mmocfcc53be431; 2013-09-02 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Does anyone know where the quest is to unlock "The Aurum Vale"? It says I need it in order to do Ghosts of Amdapor.
    Quote Originally Posted by FFXIV Wiki
    The Aurum Vale can be unlocked by talking to Nedrick Ironheart in Vesper Bay,
    It doesn't show a level requirement though, but it's a 47-49 dungeon according to the site.

10+ Year Old Account

lol I know how you feel. I logged out Saturday night and haven't been able to play since. I've run into 1017 before but I have never had any of these other errors occur. When I finally do get in que either 1017 pops up randomly, or 2002. Sometimes the NA/EU worlds don't show up, sometimes its the JPN words.

I don't get it, everything was fine until Sunday morning Hopefully the new fixes they are implementing tomorrow will fix it. I finally hit 30 on my ACN and I can't wait to level my THM. And I have been having such a lovely time crafting....so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    It doesn't show a level requirement though, but it's a 47-49 dungeon according to the site.
    Nvm apparently I'm blind and I already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    The level thirty oneish Main story quest line...

Fetch me this. And this. Actually, I forgot I need this. No not that, this.
    Wait until you get to level 40!

/Gunga Din

What is the sub class for monks. I know Pug 30.. Is it Lancer and or Glad?

2 and a half days of not being able to log into Behemoth due to the bullshit world is full error is plain and simply utter fail on Sqees behalf end of story.

Came home after a labor day weekend trip expecting to finally play this game, and nope, world is full.

Looks like another couple of days of waiting..

na/eu servers are gone now

10+ Year Old Account
    My 'Start' button is grayed out. Can't even attempt to get on the servers...haha....ha....