10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Well, she and her two sons were missing, and three bodies were found in her back yard, and her boyfriend has fled to Ghana. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.
    Yeah, which is why I was saying I wasn't holding out any hope. If it's not her I will buy a hat and eat it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Leather dude is an obvious exception, god I hate grinding mobs in this game, droprates are so ridiculously low. For Leatherer I just stick to GC turnins.
    Retainers are your friends.

Meh, I rarely craft for profits. So I do not like to buy Items for 100K+ just to level a craft. ^^
    I only do it for 50K if it's a HQ turn in. Otherwise I only do 30k or less for the GC turn ins.

I don't spend 100K on leve stacks either.

I'm a cheapo in Eorzea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Retainers are your friends.
    Yes leveling mine now. 30ish ... ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I only do it for 50K if it's a HQ turn in. Otherwise I only do 30k or less for the GC turn ins.

I don't spend 100K on leve stacks either.

I'm a cheapo in Eorzea.
    I've personally spent millions of gil fast track leveling my crafting classes by just buying HQ items for the massive xp leves, and thanks to maxing my crafters, been able to make more gil then ever before ;/.

If you want to make some gil that doesn't require you to go out farming, you have to invest really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much though.
    Some mats like nuggets sell for stupid amounts considering the material costs.

A lvl 60 crafter that can HQ those from NQ mats can make a fortune w/o ever having to wander into high end mega grind crafting gear/overmeld territory.

Deleted
    You can make money on anything as long as there is a demand for it, its all about knowing how much to list and what to price it, takes some moderate thinking and you are basically set for decent gains.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yerp, I'm being lazy and just spamming quick synth of 40 heavensward durability items to level my crafting. Its pocket change compared to what any serious crafter can make, but decent money for me every day.

I think I broke the Vanu Vanu daily quests...

I picked them up yesterday but then had to go do something else after only doing half of the objectives. Today when I logged on they'd already reset and they're nowhere to be seen in my quest log...but I can't pick up the new quests because it says 'no daily beast tribe quests accepted prior to today may be active'.

I've checked my quest log and there's no beast tribe quests there. I'm not lacking allowances either since you only use three per day for the Vanu Vanu stuff anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm that's awkward.

Maybe you need to contact ingame support or wait for the next server reboot.

Hmm that's awkward.

Maybe you need to contact ingame support or wait for the next server reboot.
    No need. I was silly and kept overlooking a stray sahagin quest that had remained in my quest log. Once I abandoned it everything was back to normal.

I'll continue chipping away at them as a project to tide me over until 3.2 with the occasional attempt at snagging more Primal mounts so I can get my own Kirin steed.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No need. I was silly and kept overlooking a stray sahagin quest that had remained in my quest log. Once I abandoned it everything was back to normal.

I'll continue chipping away at them as a project to tide me over until 3.2 with the occasional attempt at snagging more Primal mounts so I can get my own Kirin steed.
    Beast Tribe dailies are also very good for the Anima weapon. If you are not in a hurry you can complete the entire dreaded third step doing exclusively dailies.

Vanu Vanu are the slowest, though. You get one token for each quests, and need 18 tokens to get one Anima quest item. The other Beast Tribes are faster, requiring 13 tokens, however only the 3 higher level quests provide them.

Since doing all 12 allowances every day is really fast, you may invest yourself in this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm currently leveling the rep for the 2.x beasties myself.

Not sure if I do them 90+ more times after that though .. ugh.... don't want that relic badly enough I guess. (WMA one looks crap anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Beast Tribe dailies are also very good for the Anima weapon. If you are not in a hurry you can complete the entire dreaded third step doing exclusively dailies.

Vanu Vanu are the slowest, though. You get one token for each quests, and need 18 tokens to get one Anima quest item. The other Beast Tribes are faster, requiring 13 tokens, however only the 3 higher level quests provide them.

Since doing all 12 allowances every day is really fast, you may invest yourself in this.
    My working plan has been:

Sylph dailies for seeds
    Amal'jaa for bones

Need to do Sahagin and Kobolds from scratch, so I'll work Kobolds once I'm getting amal'jaa tokens (2 more days to get there)

Tomestones primarily going towards shells and ore and vanu vanu will supplement those.

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    How long would it take to complete with only the dailies though? I'd imagine forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    My working plan has been:

Sylph dailies for seeds
    Amal'jaa for bones

Need to do Sahagin and Kobolds from scratch, so I'll work Kobolds once I'm getting amal'jaa tokens (2 more days to get there)

Tomestones primarily going towards shells and ore and vanu vanu will supplement those.
    LOL this is EXACTLY my route as well, as I never started the Sahagin and Kobolds dailies.

I will just do dailies for bones and seeds, and buy ore and shell with tomes. Since you gain Law tomes a lot faster than Poetics now, most likely will be using the Vanu dailies for seeds at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    How long would it take to complete with only the dailies though? I'd imagine forever.
    If you're starting from scratch, and assuming you're doing the 2.x beast tribes, you'd need 40 days to get all 4 you need to Rank 3.

Then you're looking at taking 5 days to get the 13 tokens you need per item, per beast tribe. So every day you'd be getting 4 tokens, with two of the currency extra on that fifth day. Discounting the extras you'd build up (which I'd need to figure out manually, but would be about an extra 4 a month) you'd need to get those 4, every 5 days, 20 times.

140 days maximum if you started from scratch and did none of the other options and skipped no days. With the extra's built up it's below that, but above 100.

If you're already Rank 3 with the 4 beast tribes that give these items, you're looking in the neighborhood of 80 to 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    If you're starting from scratch, and assuming you're doing the 2.x beast tribes, you'd need 40 days to get all 4 you need to Rank 3.

Then you're looking at taking 5 days to get the 13 tokens you need per item, per beast tribe. So every day you'd be getting 4 tokens, with two of the currency extra on that fifth day. Discounting the extras you'd build up (which I'd need to figure out manually, but would be about an extra 4 a month) you'd need to get those 4, every 5 days, 20 times.

140 days maximum if you started from scratch and did none of the other options and skipped no days. With the extra's built up it's below that, but above 100.

If you're already Rank 3 with the 4 beast tribes that give these items, you're looking in the neighborhood of 80 to 90 days.
    Wait... You don't need 40 days to start geting tokens, if you start from scratch.

Rank 1 takes 10 days, since you can only take 3 quests for each Beast Tribes. Since you have 12 allowances, you can do all dailies available for Amaljaa, Kobolds, Sahagin and Sylphs, 100% of the reputation available.

After you reach Rank 2, you will start to have 6 quests available for each Tribe. If you want to speed a particular Tribe, you can do all 6 quests for that particular tribe, and doing so, it would take 10 days to reach Rank 3. If you decide to only do 3 quests eveyday, and level all tribes at once, you continue doing the 3 quests from Rank 2 every dya, and thus it would take 17,2 days to reach Rank 3 (or 18 days).

When you are Rank 3, you are not maxed in Reputation yet, but Rank 3 quests already give the Tokens, So you can continue doing these 3 quests for all beast quests and start doing the Anima.

So, starting from scratch, after 28 days you are already collecting Anima Tokens. In 90 days after that, if you don't get anything else with Tomes, Seals, or Alex, you finish Anima.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    LOL this is EXACTLY my route as well, as I never started the Sahagin and Kobolds dailies.

I will just do dailies for bones and seeds, and buy ore and shell with tomes. Since you gain Law tomes a lot faster than Poetics now, most likely will be using the Vanu dailies for seeds at the end.
    I thought Law items would be easier to collect as well. Actually, I am seeing I am far ahead in the Poetics items.

Granted, I did a lot of Hunts in the hollidays, and since hunts give 30 poetics and 10 law, that gave me a headstart. Also, I entered a couple of Coils and Primals groups with new people. A full run of Coils give 1300 poetics, almost worth 2 items!

I am almost finished in bones and shells, and after that I will have to grind EX roulette or Alex, which will not be so fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup 28 days (or a month) until you start getting token.
    From that point onward it is 90 days of you exclusively do beasts.

A bit less since you will cap on poetics which buy Items too. 12 quest = 120 poetics per day = another item every 6 days but only 2 items are available for poetics.

beast tribes should only be used for a slight bonus. the grind's not that bad if you just do roulettes that give currency everyday and a few alex floors whenever you're bored. then it only takes like 4 or 5 weeks.