15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    The sand is purchased from the woman outside where the tomestone vendors are on the Aetheryte side. She has the biggest, white, carbuncle of all (its name is Diamond).
    That would explain it then she does not exist for me so I guess i'll do the levequests and just save up the items till she does.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    That would explain it then she does not exist for me so I guess i'll do the levequests and just save up the items till she does.
    I can't confirm this, but I believe she only becomes available if you've already completed the 230 step (aether oil x 5) for the anima weapon.

You absolutely have the right idea, though; you can save up mats/tomes towards this step, although if you're on the 210 step, you will need piles of eso and poetic tomes to power through that...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I can't confirm this, but I believe she only becomes available if you've already completed the 230 step (aether oil x 5) for the anima weapon.

You absolutely have the right idea, though; you can save up mats/tomes towards this step, although if you're on the 210 step, you will need piles of eso and poetic tomes to power through that...
    I am on the token/crafted item step but I have already finished ore and bones and half way done with shells so not much more to go also have 2 aether oil from the CT weekly so I have a head start there.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Also, just to throw this out there....

I'm predicting Aerith's Theme will be the Orchestrion Roll added when they do an invevitable FFVII Remake promo event. Possiblye One Winged Angel if Sephiroth is a FATE boss (he could totally be a new, dangerous, Odin FATE for a limited time!)

I would definitely play Aerith's theme in our house, though Tifa's theme would be nice too.... we have a bar set up right next to the Orchestrion.

i'm a little annoyed the anima weapon models changed already. the monk one turned into some gloves with a tiny saw thing popping out

15+ Year Old Account
    so another quick question might anyone know the current stat weights for summoner?

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i'm a little annoyed the anima weapon models changed already. the monk one turned into some gloves with a tiny saw thing popping out
    I'm gonna miss the glow effect mine has. The new BLM model looks ok (and looks like it could turn into something cooler later on).

Course, I could save up the gil towards that snazzy looking new Ramuh crafted staff. Matches my current glamour nicely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    so another quick question might anyone know the current stat weights for summoner?
    Crit > Det > SS. Dervy's reddit post w/ all weights but BLM/MCH/Healers. This is for 3.2 but I don't believe our weights have changed with 3.3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Crit > Det > SS. Dervy's reddit post w/ all weights but BLM/MCH/Healers. This is for 3.2 but I don't believe our weights have changed with 3.3
    Ahh good good that's what I remember from before I took my break and how I've been gearing since I got back.

Weeping city indeed, 10 runs+ without a single sighting of the caster robe, now i'm weeping too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completed The Weeping City of Mhach, everything else went down with one try.. but that Ozma sure gave us troubles since following tacts doesn't fit some people's lifestyles - but eventually (4th try?) we got it down.

Got myself new.. belt, yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetimpact View Post
    Weeping city indeed, 10 runs+ without a single sighting of the caster robe, now i'm weeping too.
    Would it help if I said I got it on my first clear from the final boss yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Just completed The Weeping City of Mhach, everything else went down with one try.. but that Ozma sure gave us troubles since following tacts doesn't fit some people's lifestyles - but eventually (4th try?) we got it down.

Got myself new.. belt, yay.
    I think we may have been in the same group then, i just beat it myself. Did it drop a coffin lid, a miion, 3 cards and 2 gear pieces at the end?

had one wipe on boss 2 since i think everyone dc'ed, 3 on Ozma and cut it close on the finale.

Overal Ozma takes it. Very fun fight and should have been the finale, maybe with the stone in his core or something.

Honestly possibly my favourite raid boss in this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Did it drop a coffin lid, a minion, 3 cards and 2 gear pieces at the end?
    Yes, I was playing NIN in Alliance C.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Yes, I was playing NIN in Alliance C.
    Alliance B for me, small Eorzea

10+ Year Old Account
    Completed weeping city today. One wipe on the Orb boss, rest went down first pull.

Hilarious how half the raid can be dead and recover from that. Tanks position on the last boss was friggin horrible ^^

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Mine's getting glamoured. I hate the NIN blades tacked onto blades.

On a Weeping City note, Ozma may be one of the most visually stunning bosses I've seen....well, ever. The reflection and mirror effect is just amazing. Weeping City is a raid zone I really wish we could walk around in without any mobs in there. The whole place looks gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Mine's getting glamoured. I hate the NIN blades tacked onto blades.
    Could I get SS of the newest NIN anima-weapons?

..I'm still progressing towards i210 daggers, haha..

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't find an actual in-game picture of it but here's the one from the datamining thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Can't find an actual in-game picture of it but here's the one from the datamining thread.
    Yeeeah.. no, not going to keep that appearance.