Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    There's a lot of neat quality of life changes. It seems like a solid patch over all but I hope this isn't everything and that there's more surprises to come for the second part of 3.5.

The changes to the party finder and PvP are pretty great - it should be a lot easier to find groups for stuff now.
    Well wasn't the last bit of 2.5 close to a large patch? I imagine it'll be the same or slightly smaller since Yoshi hinted heavily at Xpac in June.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This shit needs to happen so much. They can joke about it all they want but Ozma Savage would be freaking hilarious. 2 meteors like normal but after the first ones hit then a second bunch of people get marked, 2 beams, 5 of each alliance get the bombs, the black hole phase has a stricter timer and so on.
    Don't forget the savage-only Ozma form that they created for the Las Vegas fan fest: https://youtu.be/5104PUQQeIY?t=38m44s (only video I could find that shows it somewhat)

There's a lot of neat quality of life changes. It seems like a solid patch over all but I hope this isn't everything and that there's more surprises to come for the second part of 3.5.

The changes to the party finder and PvP are pretty great - it should be a lot easier to find groups for stuff now.
    I imagine the second part of 3.5 will have a story-related trial, similar to Steps of Faith, as well as a large amount of cutscenes to move the story towards the 4.0 story (hopefully without getting chased off, this time).
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    When it comes to the Mhach 24-man raid series, maybe the "perhaps there's something more...?" comment hints towards Ozma Savage being in part 2 of patch 3.5.

Please look forward to AoE acceleration bomb.
    Man i hope so Ozma is easily the most fun raid boss this expansion.

I also wonder how the egi carbuncle deal will happen since there are 3 egis and 2 carbuncles, maybe Diamond carbuncle replaces Garuda egi?

-also it only took 3 years but i just got my Chocobo 'Speedwagon' to rank 10 and my last crafter to 60 as i see the next patch lets us use chocobos in parties better AND Khloes sister Zhoe is bring a new wondrous tails book for crafting and gathering, what timing!

Now if only i could find the enthusiam to get my last under 60 job leveled but mid 40's on PLD and still bored out of my gourd.

No idea what's happened or where my Chocobo is. Think it might be dead tbh

Go to bentbranch and buy some Gysahl Greens?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Go to bentbranch and buy some Gysahl Greens?
    Mate I don't think that shit will revive him. Gonna need to go drag Phoenix out of coil or something.

Unless you made yours dps you are missing out man, a rank 10 healer Chocobo makes soloing stuff out in the world a breeze.

Unless you made yours dps you are missing out man, a rank 10 healer Chocobo makes soloing stuff out in the world a breeze.
    So does being a Black Mage and annihilating the shit out of everything

Welp, this sold me on the duality album.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww, no fairy appearance change thingy?

To be honest aside from the odd "SMH FAM EOS' BOOTY AINT THICC ENOUGH" half joking comments i havent seen any demands for other models.

Mostly because what do you replace them with i guess, a moogle?

I hope MCH get different turret designs in the future. Maybe one of those 'Magitek Bit' models.

EDIT: Sophia's mount dropped for me this morning! Yay!
    Last edited by Graeham; 2016-11-26 at 11:49 AM.

I hope MCH get different turret designs in the future. Maybe one of those 'Magitek Bit' models.

EDIT: Sophia's mount dropped for me this morning! Yay!
    Here's food for thought. What if they let Machinists wear a gun on their arm like Barret? :O

Also grats on the mount. I just want my Bismarck Bird QQ
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-26 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just want my Bismarck Bird QQ
    Grats Graeham!

I got my Bismarck Bird a few days ago ... sorta by accident b/c my two buddies already had it so I rolled and my dice eclipsed all them randoms dices!

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest aside from the odd "SMH FAM EOS' BOOTY AINT THICC ENOUGH" half joking comments i havent seen any demands for other models.
    of
    Mostly because what do you replace them with i guess, a moogle?
    Any of the minions!

leveling my final job to 60, just hit 45 on PLD. I hate this job. I hate it so much, but 5 levels to HW, 15 in total. Then my dark work will be complete.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Any of the minions!
    wind up edda pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started doing PotD again, progressing slowly as time needs to be OK for all four members; started from floor 1 and cleared 70 tonight. Floors after 50 are so much better than 1-50.

Also sadly our raid-team fell apart, was making some progress on A11S but eh.. tank kept having connection issues, DPS left and took healer with him. Current plan is to try to revive it after Christmas, all those missed Savage pages tho.

A bit funny how I volunteered to fill tank or healer (PLD/AST) -slot and team insisted that I'd stay Bard.. WAR wants me for Warden's Paean, and SMN wants to keep me for Foe Requiem.

10+ Year Old Account
    leveling my final job to 60, just hit 45 on PLD. I hate this job. I hate it so much, but 5 levels to HW, 15 in total. Then my dark work will be complete
    Lucky you. You get to tank.

ALl I have left are shitty DPS specs. Esp Melee DPS. >.<²

Got my 13th Padjal yesterday, first Kinna today. On a side note I am so so so fucking sick of these Healers(usually WHM, but sometimes others)who slouch along and do nothing but cast heals in POTD. 'Ooh I'm a HEALER' NO YOU'RE NOT! In POTD, EVERYONE is a DPS! Stop being a lazy fuckass slowing everyone down AND DO SOME DPS! >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    PoTD is such a bore as a healer.