10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Post the full picture.
    Eh, I just ripped it from Thread: Something all healers need to see from the 4.0 patch notes, didn't notice PLD by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    You'll be able to play just like you have been. You just won't be able to go to any of the new areas until you're high enough level and have purchased the expansion.

With all the servers down, technically it already has ended.
    True. And not to sound malicious but it was about damn time. Plus people get a free upgrade to the PS4 version anyway and a standard 500gb one is cheap as chips these days.

As someone who played the PS3 version for a month it was arguably hell. Game was slow, there was a natural lagspike, 24 man and 72 man was unplayable and well the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I got about 50 MSQs done after hitting 50 yesterday, some of the quests are uhhh a bit annoying but others are good. I wish I started a week or two earlier but oh well, I'll be grinding the MSQs through Heavensward soon enough.
    Yeah, the post-2.0 MSQ is pretty shitty in the first couple patches, sooo much bullshit filler nonsense. I am the Warrior of Light, not a goddamn FedEx employee! Once you get into 2.3 or so it improves a little. Don't worry, the HW MSQ is much tighter.

So I'm done with all my work for this week. The hell do I do for the next 16-17 hours?

Patch was a 6.1 gb download; got it knocked out in 30ish mins before work this morning.

NA PC version here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So I'm done with all my work for this week. The hell do I do for the next 16-17 hours?
    I'm in same situation - inform me if you figure out something.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    So..

It's just the character name, although someone somewhere won't realize that and will post thread #134459875671434786 concerning healers doing damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    So - following the adventures of Collector's Edition.

On 14th it was in UK, on 15th it arrived to Belgium (and departed). Did they send it with cyclist who goes through Europe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I opted for the regular digital version this time as the mount and other goodies just weren't doing it for me this time.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I opted for the regular digital version this time as the mount and other goodies just weren't doing it for me this time.
    To be honest. If the game keeps me playing I'll upgrade because 5 is my most favourite in the FF series and well Bartz as a Wind Up and Hydra as a mount is a win-win for me. Chicken Knife is another good homage and reminds me of the Berserker Chicken Knife glitch.

i got the 6.1Go patch too.

only 4 new dungeons ? or maybe the patchnote didn't list them all ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I fucked myself. I pre-ordered for both the PC and PS4 so I could play on whichever.

Well.... way back when I bought the starter edition I had linked my psn account to the wrong square enix account.

Long story short. Sony wouldn't refund me the pre-order because, well, they are sony. So i have to buy the all 3 versions of the game now AGAIN and make a new PS4 account or just stick with it on PC only. I pissed $60 down the drain.

So I'm the only one who got a 5.4GB patch? I must be special. Or some language packs are missing

Designated servers have been...designated, lol:

Source

For us NA folk:

Couerl
    Mateus
    Goblin
    Zalera

No new NA servers (no point, the above servers plus a few others could use more folks before another server would need to be spun up here).

As noted in another thread here, Omega is the new EU server. There are no designated servers for EU, but Omega will count as such a server (aka you get all the perks for transferring or making new characters there as noted in the news update from either yesterday or Tuesday).

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

You mean the 4 pictures posted in the patch notes? If you look further down the page it also says "New enemies have been added." and then also shows only 4 pictures.

There will be more than 4 new monsters, and there will be more than 4 new dungeons.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...9d115318fe52ba

Think we can all agree on that on this site too? No spoilers until after the 20th and tag em?
    I was thinking of creating a story discussion thread with a clear title warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

Those are just the 61-70 leveling dungeons, I believe. There's gonna be at least 2 at 70 for the purpose of expert roulette. Leveling dungeons would be at odd-numbered levels, given Heavensward as an example, so that's 7 total right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I was thinking of creating a story discussion thread with a clear title warning.
    This I can get behind. If people read it especially after reading the title and QQ about it then it's on them.

Deleted
    I noticed there is the FF XIV complete edition to buy. Anyone knows if I can buy it and add to my account if I already have only base game without any expansions? It is a far better deal than buying expansions separately in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    That could work, or the thread I started specifically with Stormblood info could be hijacked for the purpose if you wanted to keep thread count to a minimum. I support the suggestion you're thinking of, though.