10+ Year Old Account
    I find it rather hilarious when people yap on about how one online game has a worse community than another.
    Having played many online games I can only say: that isn't true.

There isn't that much difference between communities at all. 90% of all random runs are just silent people doing stuff. Might as well be bots.

However, I agree with Bovinity in one aspect: peoples patience and by direct correlation "niceness" is highly dependent on how much any given game makes them farm content. The more they have to farm, the more impatient and less tolerant they are of mistakes, because the "just want to get shit done" mentality kicks in.

https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenCleverPotatoCeilingCat

Watched this a few days ago when I was browsing some stuff and it just makes me say one thing.... Soken should be on EVERY stream.

Well i decided to give anemos another try, died twice and each time any ask for a res was met with a white mage literally walking up to tebag and walk away till the res timer ran out. What fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well i decided to give anemos another try, died twice and each time any ask for a res was met with a white mage literally walking up to tebag and walk away till the res timer ran out. What fun.
    For how shitty Eureka was in general, I've never encountered such a behaviour, people were willing to run across half the map to raise and used two seat mounts to help newbies. Though the last time I visited it was before Pagos release.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Shame I wasn't in the instance. Would have ressed you mate.

Don't take that as a sign not to continue though. Anemos can be quite dead at times due to it being an older stage.

I mean I think Eureka is awful too. Well 1/4 of it at least.

Honestly overall Anemos, Pyros and Hydatos aren't terrible it's just nothing new. Pagos though can go to hell.

So can the RNG involved with assigning stats on a relic in Pyros. Should have been we can assign it with 800 stat points and each stat caps at 400.

I think overall Eureka would get a 6.9/10 for me. Not terrible but Pagos just pissed me off too much.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-19 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Shame I wasn't in the instance. Would have ressed you mate.

Don't take that as a sign not to continue though. Anemos can be quite dead at times due to it being an older stage.

I mean I think Eureka is awful too. Well 3/4 of it at least.

Honestly overall Anemos, Pyros and Hydatos aren't terrible it's just nothing new. Pagos though can go to hell.

So can the RNG involved with assigning stats on a relic in Pyros. Should have been we can assign it with 800 stat points and each stat caps at 400.

I think overall Eureka would get a 6.9/10 for me. Not terrible but Pagos just pissed me off too much.
    Honestly i'm just down to getting MNK and PLD to 70 and i hate both and want a distraction from the daily roullettes

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly i'm just down to getting MNK and PLD to 70 and i hate both and want a distraction from the daily roullettes
    Why do you spend time leveling sth you hate?
    You must not value your free time much...

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Why do you spend time leveling sth you hate?
    You must not value your free time much...
    completionists sake and to continue the stories. That and with an mmo it only takes one major patch to make something unfun fun or vice versa. I used to main NIN for example. I've not touched it after hitting 70 in SB because i dont like how it plays now.

i just finished my last 70s and it was whm and AST. never want to heal again lol.

Just have DRG and NIN left to do. Completionist, like you. But I just CBA to do it right now....Usually do it just to make sure I have them all at cap just in case things change in game play and alter the fun factor, but I highly doubt anything will end up taking over DRK, PLD, SMN, RDM, BRD, WHM, and AST because I enjoy all of those classes and those are already capped.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

I need this in my life (the fat cat)

15+ Year Old Account
    So after slogging through eureka anemos pagos and now starting pyros this is how i feel when i step out of camp for the first time.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    So I caved and decided to get back into FF14; some folks in the Anthem thread directed me here.

I haven't played since...well technically just before Stormblood but that was for maybe 3 months. Before that was launch to just about when HW was announced.

Am I right to assume basically...everything is different? Mainly curious about healing; used to main WHM and absolutely loved it.

Any saved posts in here I can check out or links etc for a returning player? I seem to recall the reason I stopped last time was basically I freaked out and ran back to WoW with my tail tucked. (Holy crap is there alot to do now....friend basically dropped me off at palace of the dead and waved /bye )

(Have not bought SB yet want to make sure this isn't just boredom and wowfatigue before buying it so no RDM/SAM for me just yet)
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2019-02-22 at 02:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Am I right to assume basically...everything is different? Mainly curious about healing; used to main WHM and absolutely loved it.
    Not really.
    Apart from a few added skills and more lenient mana, nothing changed since ARR.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I need this in my life (the fat cat)
    Truly a sign that I got back into the game just in time!

and MNK is level capped. Just PLD to go and thats 1590 levels for everything? just in time for the 270+ more coming in July

Tbh I at least want to try one Melee in this game and it seems Ninja is the one best suited to me. Simple to play, not that positional heavy and it's actually fun once you got the Mudras remembered.

Tbh I at least want to try one Melee in this game and it seems Ninja is the one best suited to me. Simple to play, not that positional heavy and it's actually fun once you got the Mudras remembered.
    You should have tried it in Heavensward. It was a lot of fun.

The Stormblood design I didn't find interesting at all. They removed some abilities and replaced it with "your auto attacks build up to a single attack or AoE being available so you push that when it's open and otherwise nothing is new" all while the job quest for Stormblood shows you other cool ninja abilities your enemy has that you never get.

I mained NIN from Chains of Ice to the evd of Heavensward and i loved it but boy did Stormblood change it for the worse for me. Now i would say SAM feels a lot better. I didn't like it 50-60 and it felt like a right slog to get through Deep Dungeon but for some reason at lvl60 onwards it just clicked and felt very fun and fluid to play.

Hitting like a goddamn truck with the insanely high raw damage also helped in the questing and daily stuff