15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ty, I was one quest behind unlocking it lol.

Does it matter what one or any of the three?
    Whatever one you chose.

So are people just playing the new classes while waiting for the instance server issue to be fixed? Also is that 600k xp from pvp a pre-60 thing or how does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Whatever one you chose.
    K thx

/10char
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost 60 on rdm so far and I'm loving it so far the dance between melee and magic is very fun.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy macaroni-sauce, the Lord of the Revel (Susano) was AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So are people just playing the new classes while waiting for the instance server issue to be fixed? Also is that 600k xp from pvp a pre-60 thing or how does that work?
    I'm doing PotD with my older jobs, don't feel like trying to take RDM or SAM in there, I'll do them with dailies. Just did a run with SCH and since it's lower than BRD I got the 50% Armory bonus for 500-some K XP. So yeah, they didn't change it one bit XP-wise. I'm surprised, but...oh well, beats trying to scale Raubahn's Wall of Tears. FATE grind doesn't appeal to me much.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I was using EA for that regardless, then i can decide if i want to main RDM or not for 4.0 MSQ stuff.

Holy hell frontlines is great for XP.

I am on rested XP and one match leveled me fully (from like 30% of my current level to 30% of the next level)

Edit: Now I'm 51 I got much less Xp. I got about 200k.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-06-17 at 07:26 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So as a person who's done both instance quests now I think I can safely say that other than increasing server capacity the only thing they can do is nerf it. The first quest I can see easily taking someone 10 minutes at least if they aren't geared and 10/15 for tanks/healers. The second one took me 20 minutes and is incredibly long. There's your reason why you wait so long.

Holy hell frontlines is great for XP.

I am on rested XP and one match leveled me fully (from like 30% of my current level to 30% of the next level)
    I said this earlier and I'll say it again, it'll be nerfed soon ;P. Yoshi P said they don't want PVP to be the main way to earn exp and considering you don't even have to win... yeah

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    So as a person who's done both instance quests now I think I can safely say that other than increasing server capacity the only thing they can do is nerf it. The first quest I can see easily taking someone 10 minutes at least if they aren't geared and 10/15 for tanks/healers. The second one took me 20 minutes and is incredibly long. There's your reason why you wait so long.

I said this earlier and I'll say it again, it'll be nerfed soon ;P. Yoshi P said they don't want PVP to be the main way to earn exp and considering you don't even have to win... yeah
    I'm fine with them nerfing it as long as it coincides with the quests not being clogged up.

The quick and dirty fix would have probably been to just allow people to skip that particular quest and come back to it later. It would quickly resolve the issue, allow those that wanted to just blast right through to 70 to do so unimpeded, and allow those who still wanted to complete the entire MSQ to do so. Win-win.

As with anything where Squenix are involved though, they're making a complete and utter shit-show of it rather than go with a simple aproach.

Well theres that done. time to let my PS4 rest before the heat kills it

15+ Year Old Account
    which rapier is that I love the look.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Ya I'm going to use this as much as I can because 1/3 a level every 10mins is insane. Even more so when like u said you don't have to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    which rapier is that I love the look.
    Hailstorm eikon weapon based on shiva.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow I thought our frontlined queued into a 8v8v8, well... turns out practically everyone DCed and we were 8v24v24 basically, haha. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Oh wow I thought our frontlined queued into a 8v8v8, well... turns out practically everyone DCed and we were 8v24v24 basically, haha. Fuck.
    Right before I won my last one a lot of people dced as well.

Took a 45 minute break to let my PS4 cooldown in this insane heatweave we are having, came back and a que of 6082.

Fug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to log in to download the patch. whoops. heres to 2 hours of waiting, to be followed my more waiting in a que!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Took a 45 minute break to let my PS4 cooldown in this insane heatweave we are having, came back and a que of 6082.

Fug.
    Wow. That eclipses the 4.6k queue I saw last night on Balmung by a mile.

It's already right at 2k now as of 4:30 PM EST, so I'm gonna do what I can to not log out in the event I have to AFK IRL for anything.