Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I remember when i was 3-5 every time i would take a bath i would call my self "naked lad" i would run threw my house saying iw as naked lad with a towel on my back everyone thought it was cute lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteWolf View Post
    My friends and I ran around in our bathing suits ALL summer long. Good god..Where were my parents? I'm surprised some pedo didn't snatch us all up.

I also remember tying jumping rope around us all and pretending we were sled dogs.

I'm still obsessed with huskies to this day. :P
    You're lucky, when I was like 5-6, my grandmother was left to take care of the children and she made me(I'm a girl) and my brother run around naked in the woods behind our house. Well, she didn't exactly force us but she was old and grumpy at times, so I was too afraid to say no until later.

Oh and when I went to first grade, my parents dressed me in a really embarrassing ballerina outfit while others were wearing normal clothes:P

10+ Year Old Account
    To sum it up:

Pokemon. Yugioh. Magic School Bus. Soup, that is like, all my mom ever packed me for lunch before I started eating hot lunches from school. To this day, I am sick and tired of soup. Harry Potter. My best friends. Pixie stix. And Christmas was the most warm and fuzzy time ever. I loved it. My childhood in under 30 seconds!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Visits to Scotland and Disneyland Paris.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invisible Rope across the road stopping all motor vehicles.... Oh god.. We sure got in lots of trouble for doing that kind of thing.
    Rode dirt bikes most of my childhood.
    Uhmm... Breaking my leg on a dirt bike...

That's really all I can think of at this time. Lol, Needless to say.. We all got in lots of trouble.
    Last edited by Serj Tankian; 2011-11-22 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly depression...
    /sadface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jumping from swings doing like spinns and stuff. Now i can't even jump anymore...I'm such a wimp :P

Deleted
    Climbing trees, reading lots of books and being oh so unpopular at the kindergarden..the trend kept through till the university, I appear to be that kind of gal no one likes..
    Oh yeah, and my dogs were my best friends..

i remember the 23 schools i went to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    My strongest memory is when my brother introduced me to gaming. I was six at the time, he was ten, and I was watching a particular morning kiddie show he hated:

Bro: "Come over here! I wanna show you something cool!"
    Me: (Always idolized him): "Okay!" *tap-tap-tap* "Is that worm holding a shotgun?"
    Bro: "Yeah. The goal of the game is to kill all the worms on the other team! We can control one team each, wanna try?"
    Me: "YEAH!"

And thus, a gamer was born on a version of Worms I still don't know the name of. It had two maps (One snowy with a bridge to the far east, and one "hell" map).

^^
    Sounds like my childhood introduction to gaming aswell. Was it on playstation aswell, because those maps kinda ring a bell.

I remember a lot more, but I won't bore this forum with it.

I remember pop rocks, the fear of blowing up when i drank coke afterwards, running around barefoot, with orange jeans shorts on, lots of video games, lots of fighting with other boys, endless winters, snow, so high i could bury myself completely in it, getting messy with mud and David Hasselhoff for some reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to the swimming pool with friends like every other day.

when i was 3 i burned down my house and suffered burns. when i was 6 i got trampled by a high school football team at practice when i was 12 i was the tallest guy in my grade that lasted til 10th grade in high school. the basketball caoch was obsessed with tall players had 3 guys 6'8 or taller. 15 i joined the football team 17 was made a varsity captain..only had 6 seniors on the team 30 freshmen 14 junoirs and i dont know the sophmors..we won 2 games that year...my prom. i took the chick in the school who was most likely to let me screw..i didnt..1 of my friends had no ride from the prom..ruined that entire nite.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    I remember most things about my childhood - from living with my mother. My parents are divorced and I have very few memories of staying with my father - mostly because I didn't want to because his new wife was a bitch. I remember quite many details from my mothers place, but mostly just hazy things from my dad's. Probably repressed it all. A few months back we were lookin at some old pictures and found some from his wedding with the new woman aroudn 20 years ago. I'd have been 9 or so at the time. I asked him why I wasn't at that wedding and he just looked at me like I was insane - a few pics later there I was in the middle of the party. Have no recollection of it at all. None.

Actual TV shows, playing with friends was actually going outside, etc.
    Funny pictures updated daily! Check it out *& click here .

Being the youngest of three brother's I used to get beat up a lot by my two elder brother's . Do remember once when a bigger guy came to beat me up in the play ground my elder brother's came and beat that guy up lol and they told him only we get to beat up ur younger brother and no one else. Never complained about getting beaten by my elder brother's ever since.

I still have my pokemon red with 151 pokemon (a friend traded me a mew).

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember sitting less than a foot away from our big screen TV watching Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug and all those old Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows, the days before responsobility, I'd do anything to relive that lol. I could name so many more things but typing of a 100 page book about my childhood on MMO-Champ would take too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    *WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA ~ PRRRriii PRRRriii PRRRriii PRRRriii*

Pac Man on my brother's Atari 2600. I was 2 back then :3