Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Saerwen merely nodded, slowly walking up towards Kevin.. once there, a soft shimmer appeared, as she seemed to have, willingly or unwillingly, bound herself to the necklace with her name inscribed into it. Disappearing from sight, Kevin could only feel her pressence in the necklace, as a heavy magical feeling.. Everything else had went silent, and the ruins now emanated the same magical residue as the rest of tranquillien... Though now, Kevin was carrying around an object with the taint of necromancy, he'd have to be careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that will make things easier. For a moment I thought she might of been tied to the house but just to be sure... He spun a orb of the arcane and several images flashed within it, of many different places all over Azeroth. He carefully slipped the necklace through it and out the other side. Her spirit still contained safely within and the fact that she didn't become angry at him confirmed that she was indeed bound to the necklace now.

Feeling relatively safe inside the ruins he only set a few wards around the building before sitting down to examine her properly. Her phantom state not necessarily important as much as her energy and from the confines of the necklace these were just as easy to determine either way. A few hours past as he studied her flow of energy and where that energy came. For the most part it seemed as if it came from no where and just was but he soon found after awhile that her state and power seemed to be amplifying in regular intervals from drawing the natural energies of the ley lines of the world. He course could determine the presence of a weaker one running southward right under them but to tap into like she has spoke of great skill. He of course had no trouble tapping into them when needed but spoke of a solid and almost seemingly permanent connection. "Saerwen, could I ask you what you know of ley lines?" It certainly would explain how she could exist without the need of a necromancer to keep her tied to this plane.

((If you don't like this direction I am going let me know. I have another idea but I thought this one would be better considering her natural magical talent. You can have her decide if she did it without knowing exactly what it was though.))