Grizzlies @ Miami should be interesting tonight.

Knicks @ Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if Wizs win. Fucking disappointing Knicks. There are more Knicks jerseys in this crowd than Washington ones.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Grizzlies @ Miami should be interesting tonight.

Knicks @ Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if Wizs win. Fucking disappointing Knicks. There are more Knicks jerseys in this crowd than Washington ones.
    Blue I am still extending to you a relaxing stay as a black and silver fan :P. I just read that they are sitting Kidd who is atrocious atm and needs to be sat but man IDK maybe they can get a boost from the other players.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 08:59 PM ----------

I don't like Joakim Noah even when he played for Florida but man you got to give him credit for his energy and never give up attitude.

Okay, Spurs will be like my 4th favorite team and I'll start rooting for them.

I always liked Spurs anyway. They had this deal where like 2 hours before a game if a seat wasn't sold, they'd let you buy it for $5 (*cough* although that's for college students). New York teams are like...Lol expensive.

Spurs need like a forum on their website lol.

At least Knicks won. I hope Memphis beats Heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manu got 15 assist wtf was that lol. How did the Nets lose to the freaking Mav's Net's is probably my second team I am rooting for this year I mean they are trying at least unlike some teams out there.

You must not be used to rooting for a team that will disappoint you and lose to teams they're better than. This shit happens all the time. :/

Ya lol Manu is sick.

Uhhhhm. Miami Heat beat Grizzlies ZZZZZ. They're on a 13 game win streak. I guess Knicks are gonna have to break that shit tomorrow night.

*stares at Jib.* Tonight Brooklyn vs. Chicago. Hope you go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You must not be used to rooting for a team that will disappoint you and lose to teams they're better than. This shit happens all the time. :/

Ya lol Manu is sick.

Uhhhhm. Miami Heat beat Grizzlies ZZZZZ. They're on a 13 game win streak. I guess Knicks are gonna have to break that shit tomorrow night.

*stares at Jib.* Tonight Brooklyn vs. Chicago. Hope you go down.
    lol Blue anytime the Spurs lose I get disappointed because I don't think there is a team better then them.

/stares at Jib. I hope you go down as well though I hope Noah has a good game.

Ya but Skars our boy Tony Parker went down last night with a sprained ankle. He's gonna be out for a while, according to Pop.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are one of the few teams thou Blue that is okay without a key starter. As long as he is healthy by playoffs I'm good.

Yeah it's true that their bench will compensate, but I think OKC will steal the top seed now. Which isn't a big deal, I don't expect Spurs to go under 3rd seed, but still.

Speaking of OKC, they lost to Denver. Woohoo.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 01:45 PM ----------

4 weeks for Tony Parker.

Noah took a crap all over that Nets team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Noah took a crap all over that Nets team.
    10 rebounds 4 blocks 21 points for Noah not a bad game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    10 rebounds 4 blocks 21 points for Noah not a bad game at all.
    and 5 assists. He led the team in all of those categories while shooting 10 for 13.

.....:O Mother fucking Chicago. God. Now I know Nets would definitely get rocked by both Chicago AND Miami.

Today is the big day, Miami @ New York and then OKC @ LAC (I think they're in LA, not entirely sure) on ABC. I wish I had tickets to the Miami game :/ Last year at this time my school got me tickets to a Miami @ New York game.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 01:56 PM ----------

I can't jinx it by saying anything.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 03:30 PM ----------

GOD Knicks are losing because these fucking refs no call a play when Chandler is clearly being held down by Lebron on the way to the basket, which not only cost the Knicks points but knocked Tyson down so they lost 2 points to Miami in the transition.

God I'm mad. I cannot express how angry I am because I'll get infracted.

Deleted
    Nicks are losing, but not "these fucking refs", but those fucking King. He is way, way too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Espn is so funny so they are tracking the Heat's winning streak and acting like it's never happened before and they can't be beat. Last year when the Spurs won like 20 straight Espn hardly mentioned it Heat do it and my facebook and twitter is spammed with it.....

Spurs were fucking boss. They just dominated the end of the season. Then they swept like two teams. Then refs fucked them over and OKC beat them and they didn't end up crushing Heat in Finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue if the Spurs played in NY,Miami,Boston,or Chicago they would probably be proclaimed one of the best franchises in sports you agree or am I just spouting air out of my A$$.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Blue if the Spurs played in NY,Miami,Boston,or Chicago they would probably be proclaimed one of the best franchises in sports you agree or am I just spouting air out of my A$$.
    While I'm not Blue, I think some of it has to do with the personnel; they're not fancy or "entertaining" (to the average viewer). They play the right way, there's never any drama, etc. Would moving to NY help? Certainly. But I doubt that'd make them go to the front of the headlines.

If they had LA or New York attention, yeah they'd probably be big. Miami is only popular because of their Big 3. Boston is only popular for their history. Chicago is only popular for Michael Jordan. So ya they'd still have popularity in those big markets but it probably wouldn't be blown out of proportion.

In NY the papers would always be reading like "OMG Spurs did it again. Tim Duncan best big man in the world@@@ Tony Parker for MVP"

Hope Pacers take down Chicago.

Deleted
    Spurs are just that good, even without Parker, the only reason he shouldnt be in the MVP conversation. He is really, really good player, but with this coach and this team - he dosent seem that valuable, for the team