10+ Year Old Account
    "Available on ESPN3 and ESPN3"......

That map doesn't really answer my question, so I might be stuck with super low-quality crap again, assuming I don't work every game like it felt this series.

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 11:21 PM ----------

Well, the Hawks are in deep shit http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...194928526.html

Would be nice to see players spread out more, but somehow I don't see Paul or Howard going to Atlanta.

-insert "Atlanta has a shitty fanbase and they wouldn't buy tickets if D12/CP3 AND Miami Big 3 came to Hawks" joke-

But ya I doubt they'll end up there.

Guys I had some thoughts before I fell asleep last night. I think Miami is gonna beat Spurs. I must have had a nightmare last night lol..

Deleted
    Spurs in 5

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spurs in 6

Let's hope Wade and Bosh actually play worth a damn. If they do, Heat in 5. If they slack off all series again, Heat in 6.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Let's hope Wade and Bosh actually play worth a damn. If they do, Heat in 5. If they slack off all series again, Heat in 6.
    You think the Miami Cavaliers can beat the Spurs in 6...? Mhmmm Kool-Aid

Heat in 5/6 for me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spurs in 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spurs in 7. Yeah, I'm going overboard on the seven-game predictions.

Newsflash, Karl Malone isn't a fan of MJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Spurs in 7. Yeah, I'm going overboard on the seven-game predictions.

Newsflash, Karl Malone isn't a fan of MJ
    Ehh he left him off his top 5 actually it was if he had to make a team out of 5 who would you put on your team I think I would take LBJ and Magic over Jordan because they are more dynamic, Wilt,Shaq,Duncan over Jordan because he can't play center or Power Forward and Bird because he was a better shooter.

So my top 5 if I was going to build a team would be
    Magic
    Bird
    Lebron
    Duncan
    Wilt
    Man I built such a long team LBJ is the shortest player on my list....
    The only hard ones on there is Duncan and Wilt I could change them out with Shaq, Hakeem Olajuwon, or Russel.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-06-06 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    SAS - Heat / 2-4

We're not scoring these predictions FYI, you're either completely right or you're dead.

I'm going back to Spurs winning, but in 6. Lebron said he's out for revenge from 2007.

Uhhhhhh oh ya. You have ONE guard Skars!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    We're not scoring these predictions FYI, you're either completely right or you're dead.

I'm going back to Spurs winning, but in 6. Lebron said he's out for revenge from 2007.

Uhhhhhh oh ya. You have ONE guard Skars!
    Pff don't need guards when you gotz bird and LBJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    So my top 5 if I was going to build a team would be
    Magic
    Bird
    Lebron
    Duncan
    Wilt
    I would counter it by
    Kidd
    Jordan
    Pippen
    Malone
    Russell

But it's pointless to go with such comparisons. We can't know how Wilt or Russell would play against today's athletic players. And how many rebounds would they get with today's 3 second rules on both sides of floor. Could Magic guard Kidd/Jordan pick and roll under today's rules? Or are we thinking of game under 60's rules. Do we have 3 point line? Today's 3point line or old one? Can guards hand-check their covers? Can people dribble in paint for 20 seconds like Barkley did or just 5 seconds?
    Who knows. Anyway, I just wanted to counter that long backcourt with fast and explosive one. Don't know any legendary threes on top of my head, except for Bird and Pippen. I kinda think of Mailman as equal with Duncan. And I know Wilt and Russell just for the names, just like all of us (I guess).

Tonight is the night! I checked and God bless Stommped because he's right, I can watch the game on ESPN3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaso View Post
    I would counter it by
    Kidd
    Jordan
    Pippen
    Malone
    Russell

But it's pointless to go with such comparisons. We can't know how Wilt or Russell would play against today's athletic players. And how many rebounds would they get with today's 3 second rules on both sides of floor. Could Magic guard Kidd/Jordan pick and roll under today's rules? Or are we thinking of game under 60's rules. Do we have 3 point line? Today's 3point line or old one? Can guards hand-check their covers? Can people dribble in paint for 20 seconds like Barkley did or just 5 seconds?
    Who knows. Anyway, I just wanted to counter that long backcourt with fast and explosive one. Don't know any legendary threes on top of my head, except for Bird and Pippen. I kinda think of Mailman as equal with Duncan. And I know Wilt and Russell just for the names, just like all of us (I guess).
    Put Lebron on Jordan, Magic on Kidd, Bird on Pippen, Duncan on Malone, and Wilt on Russell. Jordan's probably not going to be able to guard Lebron he's just to big, Wilt avg 35 points on Russell and scored up to 50 on him at times, No way kid can guard Magic, I don't think Pippen could guard Bird outside the post, Malone and Timmy would be an even match up thou Duncan is a better passer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Tonight is the night! I checked and God bless Stommped because he's right, I can watch the game on ESPN3.
    I have no idea what kind of TV you have. WTF is ESPN 3? Ive heard of ESPN and ESPN2 thats it. ABC should be had by pretty much every single television in America so not sure why that would be problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I have no idea what kind of TV you have. WTF is ESPN 3? Ive heard of ESPN and ESPN2 thats it. ABC should be had by pretty much every single television in America so not sure why that would be problem.
    ESPN3 is their online streaming. In order to watch it, you have to already have a cable provider, so it's completely worthless unless somehow your PC monitor is streets ahead of your TV.

So the Nuggets won't extend Karl's contract and he is let go. Ugh. I thought we had a real good project going.

Lol Jib and Pend if I could watch the game from a TV I'd be set, I have to watch it online. Here is a view from my iPad's ESPN App:

ESPN3 is just some feature of ESPN that let's me watch the game under their name/app since I don't have access to ABC. You still need a television cable provider thingie but its really great if you're out for the night or you're like me and away from home for a while without a TV but want to watch the games.