!!! Get out of here.

DeAndre Jordan and Andrew Bogut shoving. I love these national TV games. They're so juicy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 STRAIGHT ALLEY-OOPS for FLIGHT 32. OMFG!!!

3 turnovers -> 3 CP3 to Blake Griffin dunk. Omg that shit was crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Word Stompped lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, those prices @ the Nets game, I know that the Kings are bad, but I would have been able to get two rows behind the Kings bench tomorrow for 200 bucks. A lot of money, but think of how much those would be elsewhere. I really need to find a job for some spending money.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Wtf lol I looked it up and ya $211 would be the equivalent of the second row behind the bench.

How is that even possible? It's the fucking Clippers.

I was looking for Orlando Magic tickets for christmas time again but its like impossible to get ones that suit my cheap needs.

-Friday night.
    @
    Time to talk to myself on a World of Warcraft forum

Oh shit this lady is on the ESPN Crew and Magic isn't here. Let's see how this analysis goes.

As I was saying. Here goes Heat @ Nets @@!#@$@!@@

- - - Updated - - -

Nets are starting out strong :O

- - - Updated - - -

This game is quite awesome. But ehhhh sitting in the bad section might ruin it compared to my nice living room. Still.

im chanting along with the fans BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLYN BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLYN

beat the heat!

Someone needs to tell Miami that it's not still preseason.

What are you the weight police?

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf Magic Johnson and Mayor Bloomberg and Allen Iverson are all here. I should have gone to be a big shot. :O

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. This is like a playoff level game. But I don't know if I like the Nets very much. I mean, I'm not sure I think they can win a championship.

Somehow, the Sixers have more wins than I expected them to have this calendar year.

MCW keeps this up and he's RotY.

You must be the only person not watching this Nets/Heat game.

But ya 76ers won and Magic won and lol it looks like Wolves are raping the fuck out of OKC.

Fuckin' Wizards. I tell ya...

This guy is going off about Kidd's drunk driving and how he should be banned 20 games. Hold on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Make that three. Jason Kidd arrested today for drunk driving.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Hes a professional athlete. He will get a slap on the wrist, a small fine, and be back out on the bar scene in 8 hours. I'd drink too if I found out I came to New York to back up Lin and ended up backing up Ray Felton.
    You guys remember this shit when it happened?! Thanks a lot conscript. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not complaining about fouls tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit. Nets up by 2 and 18ish secs left, their ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll join Jib.

Brooooooklyyynnnn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least people other than Cousins / Thomas / Vasquez are scoring ,even if the Kings are down 45-54 at the half. I have faith, the Clips lost last night when they were up, I know it was to a much better team than the Kings, but a man can have delusions about his team right?
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

-Tonight people assuming anyone is watching their home teams game.
    -(Besides my home team.)

I actually want to watch LAC more than I do LAL/SAS.

But eh. I'm tired out. Tomorrow doesn't have any good games. I think I'll watch Dallas andddddd Memphis (although I heard Zach Randolph is in decline).

Actually tonight Houston was @ Dallas. I heard Mark Cuban made a statement saying he saw Dwight and told him (and the news reporter) that any person who thought about coming to Dallas and didn't come was an idiot.

Rightttttttttt. I guess my Deron Williams would be there right now too lol

So, my insanely early opinion is that the Nets are going to be very good. Maybe better than I expected (and I expected a first round home series). The floor balance seems really good. I liked the geometry of the team from the start when they settled on their roster, and the box score tonight sort of backs how balanced they're going to be. They got to 101 points against a very good defensive team without a single player taking more than 11 shots. I feel like that's rare. Pierce and Johnson could really have monster efficiency seasons. Both of them are going to see so many good looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I am to get a Kings jersey, it needs to be Isaiah Thomas' they guy is playing like a monster, even coming off of the bench. I like seeing him and Vasquez playing at the same time, it reminds me of when Doug Christie and Mike Bibby did it back when the Kings were good, but never enough to beat LAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    So, my insanely early opinion is that the Nets are going to be very good. Maybe better than I expected (and I expected a first round home series). The floor balance seems really good. I liked the geometry of the team from the start when they settled on their roster, and the box score tonight sort of backs how balanced they're going to be. They got to 101 points against a very good defensive team without a single player taking more than 11 shots. I feel like that's rare. Pierce and Johnson could really have monster efficiency seasons. Both of them are going to see so many good looks.
    Kukukukuku.

So. As a Nets fan and one of the people who didn't think "wow look at this player turned coach in less than a minute and this old as fuck roster, Nets are overhyped and they suck," let me tell you that I agree and disagree.

I change my mind after seeing them tonight. I don't think they'll be regular season heroes. I actually think they'll probably only place like 3rd or 4th seed. Nets have a -deep- roster and they can easily substitute people but I don't see chemistry working that well every single night. For playoffs, I think that depth is gonna be essential. Everyone works well together.

I also think, even though Kidd wasn't there, the coaching staff made excellent use of minutes. I actually think they played Paul Pierce too long but whatever. I can't say they're a lock for championship but I'd say they're a lock for 2nd round playoffs at least. (Can't say that about any other team to be honest.)

I also really liked the star power behind the Nets. Oh we need to play the foul game? KK we'll give the ball to Paul Pierce or Joe Johnson who were both clutch as fuck and even Deron Williams. Oh we need some big men? KK Reggie Evans, Andre Blatch, KG, Brook Lopez go in. Oh we need some substitutions? Okay we'll have these guys come in while our real guys take a good break.

I knew a $200 million roster wouldn't disappoint. I think their offense is better than anyone in East over the course of a seven game series. Defensively they're actually really good since KG has some nice influence and Brook Lopez is best center in NBA (in Shaq's opinion lol, I'd rank him like 3rd or 4th overall best). Also veteran leadership makes some smart movies when it comes to when to foul and shit like that.

Anyway I'm just talking on and on.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya while I have the floor, I wanna say that it seems Heat are trying to play similarly to how the Nets did tonight, in that it's not about the Big 3, in that anyone from the team can pick up the ball and make plays. That Wade and Lebron are going to have a lesser role (at least during regular season).

That's nice and all but I don't think that shit's gonna work out against any contender. Especially not during a 7 game series in the playoffs. Heat may be a nice team but it's still about Lebron/Wade leading. (In my opinion Bosh is like the best of the rest of the team, not on same level as L/W to even be considered a leader.)

It's interesting to draw some parallels between Nets and Heat, too. Heat has a really nice roster, emphasizing the best player in the world, top 3 SG, and probably top 25 player. Other people fell in suit and they're pretty solid for bench role. Nets have a really nice roster, no real superstars but 5 really nice stars. Except Heat got their roster from three people conspiring and other people coming at a discount for championships. Nets roster is pure $$$$$.

I love the way the commentator today said Nets owner chose good roster over profits and quoted how OKC could have kept Harden, they weren't forced to not have him, but then they'd have to pay a little luxury tax. Punk bitches.

Gonna go to bed, so can't dive into the rest, but that last comment... just another example of why everyone should really, really, really hate Clayton Bennett. It's hard to think of a more selfish human being that didn't actually hurt anyone.

Deleted
    Kevin Love 24-12 in 3 quarters, rest the whole fourth. He's such a beast lol. Timberwolves will make the playoff this year if they stay healthy no doubt