Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    She just wanted to cup a feel!

... Alright, maybe not. She's the Lifebinder, the aspect of life, so it's pretty much her domain. What I want to know, is how she managed to pull off that trick just after having supposedly lost her powers?

Deleted
    Baby is a Goblin, mark my words. This shit will be all over Jeremy Kyle: " My wife did the dirty on me and the child was never mine."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Talk to Nozdormu after the battle, he says something along the lines of ''Now that my power has been expelled The Dragon Soul has been returned to it's rightful place in time.''
    Wouldn´t call it a proper explanation to how its returned, but I guess its what you have to take
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    Did anyone else find that silly in the ending video? We have the dragon aspects announcing to the world a new age, after a devastating fight with Deathwing, but wait a second, there is time to check who is pregnant and hint it to the father.
    I would think that as the Lifebinder she would just know...

I mean it's better than Daredevil's superpower. "I'm a blind guy that can see! Such power!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    She also has a friend that can travel through time.
    Preposterous!

She's the aspect of life, so why not?
    She's also friends with a wizard and a girl that can see beyond the world!

Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Thrall and Aggra got married. You know what people do on their wedding night?
    Watch movies and have pillow fights?

that isn't what i found silly in the cinematic... its the major lore plotholes that are silly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    She is lifebinder after all.
    Thread should have ended after this post.

combat log:
    alextrasza cast pregnancy touch crits
    aggra gets pregnant
    thrall O-o.

Well at least Alex can work as a living ultrasound now that the dragon aspects lost their mojo.

It was stupid and terrible.

Cataclysm should have had a far more fitting ending, like looking out upon people rebuilding or something.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    am I the only one that took it like she knocked Aggra up?
    she was like "oh Im losing my power, boom baby I gave you a baby!"

I want to know WHEN they had time to bang.

Quote Originally Posted by blazex2 View Post
    combat log:
    so ... twins?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    I... what? Jaina gets Aggra pregnant?

Also. Can't shake mental image of Thrall and Aggra doing the nasty >_<
    Orcs must be like Klingons in this respect, involving bruises, bleeding, luxations and a few broken ribs...

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    She just wanted to cup a feel!

... Alright, maybe not. She's the Lifebinder, the aspect of life, so it's pretty much her domain. What I want to know, is how she managed to pull off that trick just after having supposedly lost her powers?
    It's not the first time she saw Aggra. She must have known she was pregnant from some times. Besides, we doN,t know to what extant the Aspects have lost their powers.

Deleted
    Nothing silly about it. Baby is just a symbol to emphasize the beginning of the new age of mortals as well as the fact, that the Aspect of Life the one is wo announce it. It is cleaver play with symbols, such are often used in literature, advertisements and politics and even a part of many college courses.
    They just announce WoW paradigm shift in MoP from impending-end-of-the-world scenario to mortal conflicts.
    Last edited by mmoc331d9c635d; 2011-12-15 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If thrall was a warrior he would have used protection.

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough people have pointed out that she's the life binder. That should settle it.

I'll just add that in a world, where nearly nearly everyone has some access to one or more forms of magic, where people can have their minds controlled, is it really such a stretch that someone can sense this in another?

Originally Posted by blazex2 View Post
    combat log:
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    so ... twins?
    yes I PREDICT TWINS!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still mad that Blizzard made Alexstrasza and Ysera look like strippers in their humanoid form, what slap in the face for those who actually read the books. Alexstrasza was supposed to be this mother of all life type character, and yet blizzard gives her a stripper elf humanoid form with big hair.

Anyways, Alexstrasza in the books was much more easier to understand, a mighty and protective mother. She's nothing like that in the game, especially running around wearing a bikini.
    Last edited by Ibbi; 2011-12-16 at 12:51 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.